Someone here

What's your opinion on Islam?

124 posts in this topic

I do not blame any of you for hating islam.this is quite normal.

Usa is heavily involved directly or indirectly in killing of innocent civilians in yemen,palestine,jordan,lebnon,iraq,afghanistan ,syria.done strikes in afghanistan was done in the name of development and imperialism.1 in 5 women in afghanistan became a widow.but usa need to justify their action .hence they deamonize islam.ever wondered why there is so much hate on islam wheras other relegions are left alone.if it was other relegions, it would be extinct by now.but people will defend islam to death and islam is the fastest growing relegion.if u apply logic and be sincere u will understand the greatness of islam.islam is not taken on blind faith.islam has proof to back up everything. Do your research  and be sincere instead of consuming anti islamic content from media and hating islam.

On 1/20/2022 at 2:42 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

ignorant white third worlders 

Meant to write 'first worlders'.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

@Husseinisdoingfine  Go to Pakistan or Afghanistan and shout on the streets that you are Allah, let's see what happens ;) 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

5 hours ago, vizual said:

@Husseinisdoingfine  Go to Pakistan or Afghanistan and shout on the streets that you are Allah, let's see what happens ;) 

8 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

Usa is heavily involved directly or indirectly in killing of innocent civilians in yemen,palestine,jordan,lebnon,iraq,afghanistan ,syria.done strikes in afghanistan was done in the name of development and imperialism.1 in 5 women in afghanistan became a widow.but usa need to justify their action .hence they deamonize islam.ever wondered why there is so much hate on islam wheras other relegions are left alone.if it was other relegions, it would be extinct by now.but people will defend islam to death and islam is the fastest growing relegion.if u apply logic and be sincere u will understand the greatness of islam.islam is not taken on blind faith.islam has proof to back up everything. Do your research  and be sincere instead of consuming anti islamic content from media and hating islam.

Why would a science denier care about logic and research? You go by intuition. Even if they kill apostates it is still ok because it feels right.

26 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Why would a science denier care about logic and research? You go by intuition. Even if they kill apostates it is still ok because it feels right.

I hate science because of its incompetence in certain fields.ancient sages in india discovered ways to be happy and be at peace and avoid depression and live happily 1000s of years ago.todays sciencintific knowledge about those fields are joke compared to what these sages discovered.the cutting edge of self help ie deleberate practice is inferiour to the version of practice explained by george leonard.because of incompetence of science in these most useful fields,i do not have good opinion about science

If u read all my posts u will realize that they are all logical and analatycal.i am not against logic.i am only against using logic in all situation.logic excels in certain situation and in certain situations  using things like systems thinking,intuitional thinking,emotional thinking are better than logical thinking

Islam is revealed to muhammed pbuh by god.islam is preserved without any modifications exactly as it was revealed to muhammes pbuh.islam is not man made but god made.if god orders to kill appostates, then there will be some logic behind it.god created this universe.why do u think that he is ignorant or unintelligent or made mistake in matters like how to treat appostates.i need to study 10 years of sharia to understand the logic begind killing appostates.if god odered to kill appostate then there should be some logic.who is more intelligent .you or the one who created this universe

Edited by itachi uchiha

@itachi uchiha what do you mean when you say when “God orders to kill apostates”? How does that work?

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

4 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

I hate science because of its incompetence in certain fields.ancient sages in india discovered ways to be happy and be at peace and avoid depression and live happily 1000s of years ago.todays sciencintific knowledge about those fields are joke compared to what these sages discovered.the cutting edge of self help ie deleberate practice is inferiour to the version of practice explained by george leonard.because of incompetence of science in these most useful fields,i do not have good opinion about science

If u read all my posts u will realize that they are all logical and analatycal.i am not against logic.i am only against using logic in all situation.logic excels in certain situation and in certain situations  using things like systems thinking,intuitional thinking,emotional thinking are better than logical thinking

Islam is revealed to muhammed pbuh by god.islam is preserved without any modifications exactly as it was revealed to muhammes pbuh.islam is not man made but god made.if god orders to kill appostates, then there will be some logic behind it.god created this universe.why do u think that he is ignorant or unintelligent or made mistake in matters like how to treat appostates.i need to study 10 years of sharia to understand the logic begind killing appostates.if god odered to kill appostate then there should be some logic.who is more intelligent .you or the one who created this universe

Oh right the Indian sages had the solution so did many snake oil salesman.

Sounds like I have to study 10 years why Hitler ordered the Holocaust but in general I am a fan of Hitler.

13 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Oh right the Indian sages had the solution so did many snake oil salesman.

patanjali wrote the 8 limbs of yoga 2000 years ago.in it samadhi is discribed. there are 9levels of samadhi. go check it out. basicaly if u practice yoga, then all your psychological problems and mental diseases will be solved

2 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

patanjali wrote the 8 limbs of yoga 2000 years ago.in it samadhi is discribed. there are 9levels of samadhi. go check it out. basicaly if u practice yoga, then all your psychological problems and mental diseases will be solved

Yes right it is true because you said so and someone has written about it. That is what every guru says. You might know what is lacking here?

16 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

Usa is heavily involved directly or indirectly in killing of innocent civilians in yemen,palestine,jordan,lebnon,iraq,afghanistan ,syria.done strikes in afghanistan was done in the name of development and imperialism.1 in 5 women in afghanistan became a widow.but usa need to justify their action .hence they deamonize islam.ever wondered why there is so much hate on islam wheras other relegions are left alone

Imagine that both Islam and USA can be bad simultaneously. In other words, why does one party's badness have to involve another party? Yes, media and serious academics are engaged in significant Islam bashing, thus influencing many lazy minds in taking a stance against Islam. However, there is some victim mentality going on with your responses; that the USA is heavily responsible for the global perception of Islam. That's just not the case. Muslims disagree amongst muslims and with non muslims independently from what's going on in US foreign policy. 

Islam is NOT about non-duality:

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 1/14/2022 at 3:14 PM, Arcangelo said:

Don't like it, because the guy was a pedophile.

If you are a muslim you are cool with it. (your prophet having sex with a 9 year old)

I am not.

Someone address this. I want to read your mental gymnastics.

11 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Islam is NOT about non-duality:

the person in the video is a salafi scholar .salafi is a group of islam  founded in 1900s  in egypt. one of the core salafi belief is that after 3 genration of islam , the rest are all wrong or they corrupted islam and it is the salafis who are correct and it is their duty to fix all other groups of islam for the sake of allah. this philosophy is problamatic. salafis are heavily funded by western powers to divide islam from within.

the biggest group in islam is ahlu sunnah wal jamah. this group embrace sufism. sufis siants are highly respected. after prophet , the next most important people are the greate scholars and the greate sufi siants.

in sufism there is things like nirvikalpaka samadhi, nonduality , godrealization , ego etc. in sufism ego is divided into 7 levels. in the 7th level , enlightment happens. majority of people here are at 3rd  level.sufi saints who reach enlightment live by islam , pray five times, give charity, live by farz and sunnath and do not commit haram , fear god etc

1 hour ago, Arcangelo said:

Someone address this. I want to read your mental gymnastics.

watch this video which is made by a british intellectual

in  6th centry ad the average life expectancy is 30 years or something like that.people die young. if a child reach puberty , that was the age of consent. in colonial period , the age of consent / minimum age of marriage of woman in england was 7 years. in 1900 the age of consent / min age of marriage of a girl in USA  was 10 years

Edited by itachi uchiha

@itachi uchiha Most Muslims are not Sufis.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@itachi uchiha So Islam as it is practised by most people is not related to enlightenment.