Hardkill

Why is okay for women to use men just for sex?

16 posts in this topic

There have been a few times in my life where I had sex on the first or second date with a woman, but then I would never see or hear from them again even though I wanted to continue to seeing them. I get that women generally don't want to have their bodies be used for just sex, but why is it okay for women to use men just for sex?

18 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

then I would never see or hear from them again even though I wanted to continue to seeing them

There are two interpretations of this, one of them is not so favourable for your ego...

However men use women for sex wayyyy more than the other way around

2 minutes ago, something_else said:

There are two interpretations of this, one of them is not so favourable for your ego...

However men use women for sex wayyyy more than the other way around

Yeah, but there a lot of women out there who are only looking for casual sex.

It's really ok for men AND women to use each other for sex. The actual problem with this arises because we don't honestly communicate our intentions to one another (either intentionally or not), so we feel betrayed when things don't work out the way we want.

The solution to your issue here @Hardkill isn't to distract yourself with cultural narratives about what men or women shouldn't be allowed to do. Focus on your own selfishness and take responsibility for improving your own communication skills that contributed to this happening, instead of being resentful that you can't get away with what other selfish people are doing.

hrhrhtewgfegege

50 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

There have been a few times in my life where I had sex on the first or second date with a woman, but then I would never see or hear from them again even though I wanted to continue to seeing them.

It could be she just lost attraction for you at some point, rather than just using you for sex.

Women will keep having sex with you as long as attraction is there.

22 minutes ago, Roy said:

It's really ok for men AND women to use each other for sex. The actual problem with this arises because we don't honestly communicate our intentions to one another (either intentionally or not), so we feel betrayed when things don't work out the way we want.

The solution to your issue here @Hardkill isn't to distract yourself with cultural narratives about what men or women shouldn't be allowed to do. Focus on your own selfishness and take responsibility for improving your own communication skills that contributed to this happening, instead of being resentful that you can't get away with what other selfish people are doing.

11 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

It could be she just lost attraction for you at some point, rather than just using you for sex.

Women will keep having sex with you as long as attraction is there.

Right, but if it is okay for both men and women to use each other just for sex, then why does a guy have make a girl not feel like she is being treated like a sex object if she doesn't want anything more than just sex? Why do I have to make her feel special or that I want her for more than just sex to seduce her when maybe all she wants is just some casual sex for herself?

Edited by Hardkill

Stop asking silly questions, notice this is just your ego deflecting from purging your own bullshit.

Stop worrying about what other people are doing. If she just wants casual sex and fails to communicate that, you take on the work getting better at communicating yourself so you can fucking pry an honest answer from her.

You CANNOT control or influence others. Your only option is to become a beacon of light and shine for others as an example.

hrhrhtewgfegege

49 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Why do I have to make her feel special

Laws of nature bro .. women who you are romantically involved with, have to feel that they are more special than any other woman in your life, even your mother.

Edited by Terell Kirby

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

Why do I have to make her feel special

Maybe because she pushes a baby out between her legs and you don't.

Think about it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe because she pushes a baby out between her legs and you don't.

Think about it.

Right, but not everyone woman wants a baby or wants to even have a serious relationship.

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Right, but not everyone woman wants a baby or wants to even have a serious relationship.

That doesn't stop you from sticking your semen-dripping dick inside her.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That doesn't stop you from sticking your semen-dripping dick inside her.

So, it's just biologically how women are wired for sex even if some of them just want casual sex?

13 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So, it's just biologically how women are wired for sex even if some of them just want casual sex?

Yes, if most women are that way that is how most women are genetically wired.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

There have been a few times in my life where I had sex on the first or second date with a woman, but then I would never see or hear from them again even though I wanted to continue to seeing them. I get that women generally don't want to have their bodies be used for just sex, but why is it okay for women to use men just for sex?

Why is okay for women to use men just for sex?

Ok with who you sneaky devil! xD

Isn’t the real interest why they don’t call again & what can be done about this? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

If she is not interested in you after sex, she was not that interested in you at first neither.