Ash55

I have few problem on my self actulization journy being in a 3rd world countries

24 posts in this topic

Hello am a 3D/2D artist from Syria life in Syria was like hell fire thankfully i left Syria this year, in Syria people was at stage red and blue you would be really lucky if you find a stage green (i dont even need to explain spiral dynamic stages ) it was a real challenge for me to free my mind from the society i grow up in 
now am in Egypt i really feel kinda alone and the society is also not very developed (part blue part orange with some red) and i have to deal with so much blue people some of them are my friends (well only few) being with with is toxic they are not really a bad people per se but they preserve me as this deviant dirty person that lost the light of the truth (Islam in their mind) and the always wanna convince me how their culture and people and world view is the best, am sick and tired of that tbh
So yeah what would be the wisest option to deal with that

I have to spend more time in retarded places lol (saying that to some would living here will cause me trouble)  so i can work on my own online business already hit a small mile stone

Also am really looking to socialize with some high consciousness and open minded people here in Cairo, can i seek help in this forum to communicate with  new people is that an option.

Also how on earth i can meet a stage Turquoise people in person when am living in the third world and stage Turquoise people most likely dont wanna be among most people here any tips.

One more thing is it too hard to find extremely open minded people or am living in a shithole lol

Am really tired of not being around the right people its sucking my soul i have so much love and passion  in side of my i wanna express to the world am here to ask for help.

side notes too :

I tried to read all the laws and rules forgive me if a forgot something.

I used to hear Leo say "you should thank god you are not in a places like Syria" and i used to laugh hearing it form Syria.

Btw i genuinely appreciate what leo have done guys please dont judge me on this  but when i was me syria i accidentally found a pirated copy of the life purpose course and changed my life literally am not gonna feel guilty as soon as i get enough financial success ill pay for it.

Sorry i talked a lot but i wanna give a wide view.

Thanks for sharing.

I hope for you that you can get to live in a place with more conscious people.

I am open to conversing if you would like. I'm 24, surrounded by American conservative christians, so I guess mild similarity there haha.

message me personally (PM) if you'd like to chat:)

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

@Ash55

Hi there,

I am from Iraq.

Don't get discouraged by your surroundings,

Keep watching Leo, develop your personality, get high self-esteem.

forget about meeting stage Turquoise people, instead you need to meet stage-orange people, businessmen, because you need to get your financial situation handled.

Good luck

1 hour ago, Bob Seeker said:

Thanks for sharing.

I hope for you that you can get to live in a place with more conscious people.

I am open to conversing if you would like. I'm 24, surrounded by American conservative christians, so I guess mild similarity there haha.

message me personally (PM) if you'd like to chat:)

Hello buddy actually being with conservatives christens is similar to being with conservative Muslims  xD
ill pm you
thank you for your response

42 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

@Ash55

Hi there,

I am from Iraq.

I really wanted a book like that thank you so much!

Am always open to meet all types of people (if they are civilized and open minded lol) and business people ofc but id love meet really developed people too lol.

For my buissness i just really need to pay my self time already start to show promising results only few more months before i move out however its not a definitive answer just to cut all stage blue people from my life even if i moved out i still might need help from them so yeah i wanted some book like that to teach me about self esteem more.

Also in syria i lived as stage blue for 4 years or so i read so much orange content. (still part of me stuck in orange)

Edited by Ash55

@Ash55 Hey dude, Egypt is a cool country dude! you are just not looking in the right places. IF your friends suck, ditch them and upgrade your friend list. There are a lot of stage orange people in countries like egypt and especially in the big cities, even you could find stage green people. You just need to learn where these people hang out ( clubs for stage orange and artistic caffees for stage green). another advice is not to be too secular when living in such countries, if you live with apes, you must act like one.

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Ash55 Hey dude, Egypt is a cool country dude! you are just not looking in the right places. IF your friends suck, ditch them and upgrade your friend list. There are a lot of stage orange people in countries like egypt and especially in the big cities, even you could find stage green people. You just need to learn where these people hang out ( clubs for stage orange and artistic caffees for stage green). another advice is not to be too secular when living in such countries, if you live with apes, you must act like one.

if you live when chimps you need to be a chimp lol

mmmmm I should search more i guess

@Ash55 Yeah if you care about your success you should not be perceived as "bad" or "evil" by society. Focus now on your success and marketing yourself. You don't want a bad reputation, that will instantly kill any chances of success for you. 

Also, there is some kind of moral policing going on in Egypt, a bunch of influencers got themselves in jail for being " immoral", tread carefully, you don't want to be in that place. 

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Ash55 Yeah if you care about your success you should not be perceived as "bad" or "evil" by society. Focus now on your success and marketing yourself. You don't want a bad reputation, that will instantly kill any chances of success for you. 

Also, there is some kind of moral policing going on in Egypt, a bunch of influencers got themselves in jail for being " immoral", tread carefully, you don't want to be in that place. 

Thank you but tell me more about that

Keep this stuff to yourself (don't even try to explain it to them). Don't be attached to your friends. Keep only the ones that are the least stupid. Move away when you're able to.

And maybe use islam terminology if you ever talk about this stuff with them (which you shouldn't with people that are not developed enough anyway).

@Ash55 Nothing hard to explain, if you are starting a business and people started to talk about how you are an atheist or immoral, people will start to boycott you immediately, your business will die before you know it. And that's why most people care a lot about how others perceive them because it immediately affects their survival. Bad reputation is a death sentence in society.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@Michal__  I keep it lol but one of my friend kept telling me why am not sticking well to the Islamic prayer he kept telling me that so i told him how am non muslim lol that when i open the gates of fires on me (other wise no one here know that am a non Muslim except that friend and my gf)

Also being with a long hair really trigger people here (i have a long hair and i love it).

Keep only the ones that are the least stupid.

i love this idea

And maybe use islam terminology if you ever talk about this stuff with them (which you shouldn't with people that are not developed enough anyway).

Sure.

thank you for your comment.

Edited by Ash55

Dude, I barely meet any Turquoise people in the US. Can't really think of any I met off the street. Basically they don't exist. Only via internet and books.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Ash55

If you want to talk i am in cairo as well.

I know a lot of syrian friends they are everywhere in my city.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, I barely meet any Turquoise people in the US. Can't really think of any I met off the street. Basically they don't exist. Only via internet and books.

Damn even you leo, so becoming one is easier than meeting one.

10 hours ago, omar30 said:

@Ash55

If you want to talk i am in cairo as well.

I know a lot of syrian friends they are everywhere in my city.

Great am going to pm you!

On 12/24/2021 at 8:11 AM, Ash55 said:

So yeah what would be the wisest option to deal with that

Empty the cup of vanity & projection. What’s being called x, y & z people is not others at all, and is absolutely non-toxic. ?? Let the fear go.  

More practically, listen to what they’re saying instead of your thoughts. 

Self actualization can apparently mean anything. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Empty the cup of vanity & projection. What’s being called x, y & z people is not others at all, and is absolutely non-toxic. ?? Let the fear go.  

More practically, listen to what they’re saying instead of your thoughts. 

Are you a zen master ?