blankisomeone

Switzerland Legalises ‘Suicide Machine’: Pod Offers Painless Death in a Minute

29 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Iesu said:

Episode 1 of Futurama all over again 

download.jpeg.46b9e73aeac4668a0a6479795faf453d.jpeg

Omg.... it's happening again ? 

I wonder how many people have used that machine already. It's so hard to comprehend that such things are actually happening in the world.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@blankisomeone I'm all for it. Especially until we discover a cure or at least some treatment that actually reduces chronic pain by like 80%+

We even euthanize animals out of empathy if they're suffering a lot. It's ridiculous that humans don't have the right to end it in a peaceful way

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm all for it if we install one in Trump's office and put a Big Mac in there :P

Although maybe it should involve some pain.

Installing one in Trump's office wouldn't enough. There would need to be one for each staunch conservative Republican politician throughout the entire country.

Hm... Interesting.  Well, let's see what happens. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Boring part out of the way first,
If it's your dharma to build a suicide machine, then you build a suicide machine. If it's your dharma to stop people commiting suicide, then you stop people commiting suicide. That's the ultimate case of the matter, 

I don't have an opinion on the matter if you ask me personally.

--
But what's interesting is this. 
The energy around this domain stinks and is nauseating, yet you've got these people building suicide machines, making it their occupation 

I know from experience, the energy here is truly sickening, you curse yourself by entering here. I've done lots of writing on the geometry of shame and energies lower than that, and have a good understanding of it now.
I've probably dropped into lower astral realms, basically found a negative kundalini energy. I know that sounds retarded but I think it's true. Anyway, it's not a good place to be, I'm crawling out

Perhaps fortunately or unfortunately, information on this isn't easy to find with a google search*

But if I'm cursing myself like a Blood Hunter in D&D's (people who turn curse themselves into monsters to fight monsters), I'm not doing it to kill suicidal people. I'm doing it for something grander or more important, like "slaughtering my enemies" (the third eye might get hijacked in that way at "negative energies").

The LOC 0-1000 scale is wrong if you understand it as bottoming out at a 0.
Empirically; take the energies and the phenomena it describes; twist it into something off the scale, go ""negative"", and a new ruleset is discovered 
And there could just be many arbitrary dimensions and millions of unexplored lands in consciousness 

The lower energy lands I found were dominated by math and had a very geometrically solid feel to them, running on """logic""" even if feeling is absent. There was pattern, energy of a different texture, but its scary and not worth it imo 

*People need to be warned about this shit. What I described as "negative kundalini" was probably something that happens after regular chakra shuts down below the spine, and then you descend "lower" down in consciousness, and weird reversal occurs. It's terrible, I recommend it to no one

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

15 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

We already are home.

I don't think chasing relief is a good idea. God does not chase relief. God is always there for you to unite, and transcend suffering, that is the ego's relief.

It is you who feels like you are not home every time, you hold material objects as more important than who you truly are.

If we are here to self-actualize and deepen our relationship with God (ourself) then it makes sense to make it all the way to end despite suffering.

To me, it's a delusion created by the ego to kill your creation. If God wanted you dead, it would be so. 

Just my opinion though. In my experience, it all equalizes out into perfect peace in the end.

Thats an interesting perspective

God gave us free will though, so I think if people want to end their lives then thats whats meant to happen

Also in the book conversations with god, it was said that for some people death is preferable

Edited by bliss54

I do predict that in the future, as society becomes more progressive, one of the things which will change is our attitudes towards life and suicide. My prediction is that suicide is going to change from something that no one should ever do, to something that is normal and option, with services to assist in this.

This is not that radical of an idea, the Japanese have had cultural suicides in their history. 

If someone suffers constant pain and see no value in their own life and really want out, then I don't see a problem. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.