SQAAD

If I am God then why I don't control anything

32 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, sir meowski said:

You do control everything. You are all there is. If you wanted to dispel this illusion right now you would, but you want to keep playing.

Exactly.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

19 hours ago, SQAAD said:

The ego has no control over Reality. I get that. But let's put the ego aside. If I am the creator of the entire universe I would expect to have some insane mind boggling powers and being able to create anything I desire with nobody limiting me. Instead of that I find myself being a human with 0 free will. I find myself being the character of the video game instead of the creator of the video game. Basically it's like I am God and not God at same time. This is how it feels like. Will I ever actually start creating stuff and being more involved into the creative process of God? All of that part seems hidden from us. I want to experience being God proper and not just a character. 

Maybe it's only the ego that wants and God just is?

Edited by WelcometoReality

Control needs a distinction between controller and controlled, which then begs the question, who controls the controller? I mean, here I am thinking I'm controlling my fingers typing a post on the keyboard, but what controls what I write? There's the other people's posts I'm responding to, plus my whole life history of experiences, my education, culture and language: in other words, the whole universe as expressed in this nexus point controls, and is controlled by, the infinite other points in the web. 

"I can't see the wood for the trees." Because I'm looking for trees not the wood. It's how my mind's been trained to think, but the wood is there. Or, put another way, it's not just a collection of trees but trees-in-relationship-with. 

Edited by silene

what the fuck do you need control for if everything is you

41 minutes ago, silene said:

Control needs a distinction between controller and controlled, which then begs the question, who controls the controller? I mean, here I am thinking I'm controlling my fingers typing a post on the keyboard, but what controls what I write? There's the other people's posts I'm responding to, plus my whole life history of experiences, my education, culture and language: in other words, the whole universe as expressed in this nexus point controls, and is controlled by, the infinite other points in the web. 

"I can't see the wood for the trees." Because I'm looking for trees not the wood. It's how my mind's been trained to think, but the wood is there. Or, put another way, it's not just a collection of trees but trees-in-relationship-with. 

I think it would be "Brahman" which essentially uses you like a puppet if you see what I mean. Brahman typing with your fingers, Brahman reading these words with your eyes.

This being one limited point, a nexus point as you say.

Want to be God so badly that you create beliefs about how you are God?

@Blackhawk God is not something other than now.

If you deny that you are now, that is up to you to maintain that state of denial, good luck to you sir, i wish you the best.

If you accept you are now, then you know ❤️

4 minutes ago, Mosess said:

@Blackhawk God is not something other than now.

If you deny that you are now, that is up to you to maintain that state of denial, good luck to you sir, i wish you the best.

If you accept you are now, then you know ❤️

And how is that supposed to be helpful? How is that supposed to be meaningful?

Even if God is now, I wouldn't care, because it doesn't matter or change anything. Totally boring and insignificant.

56 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

And how is that supposed to be helpful? How is that supposed to be meaningful?

Even if God is now, I wouldn't care, because it doesn't matter or change anything. Totally boring and insignificant.

You dont care that you are now?

2 minutes ago, Mosess said:

You dont care that you are now?

No.

I would prefer to not be now.

20 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

No.

I would prefer to not be now.

sounds to me like you are depressed, or sad. i am sorry to here that if you are.

Edited by Mosess