itachi uchiha

Is stage coral an agressive stage

17 posts in this topic

It is said that stage coral is the tier 2 equivalent of stage red.so i assume it to be agressive 

It could even mean "heavyweight." 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India we will not inderstand coral but some members here are at turqoise so they might understand it

Edited by itachi uchiha

11 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

It is said that stage coral is the tier 2 equivalent of stage red.so i assume it to be agressive 

I heard one person describe stage coral as a refinement of all the spiral stages. So a person in coral would be embodying and integrating all aspects of red. So in one sense they would be very red because they have essentially mastered stage red, but also this could be said for any other stage on the spiral

Radicallt honest, radically not giving a fuck, radically loving. But without ego. Is how I imagine Coral.  

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Higher conscious red.damn thats owsome.imagine having the intellect of tier 2 and the agression of red.

@Raptorsin7 when u reach yellow u can think 50 years into the future.when u reach turqoise u can think 100+ years into future.so i cannot imagine coral.if i can think 200,300,500 years into the future and i am power oriented ,i work hard and train my kids and my bloodline and my bloodline can control a country or a continent

14 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Raptorsin7 when u reach yellow u can think 50 years into the future.when u reach turqoise u can think 100+ years into future.so i cannot imagine coral.if i can think 200,300,500 years into the future and i am power oriented ,i work hard and train my kids and my bloodline and my bloodline can control a country or a continent

Maybe you'll find other things that peak your interest too haha

9 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

I don't think thats how it is.

you have to understand that yellow for example is about : models of reality. It’s selecting something about reality and modeling so that it brings the best results.

yellow finds answers for things you haven't asked about yet. Meaning it’s more aware of things you haven’t put into context yet, as you are too busy to be aware of it. So in a sense it’s about seeing progress and where human beings can go. But you don’t see the future you just think: oh I think it would be great if all people did that to get the best result, example: study philosophy or self development. But until the shift happens societally its just what you think is going to happen. 

Green in contrast thinks that all the problems of the world could be solved if everyone lived in communes, free everything and “its all about love and peace,man!” When in reality this doesn’t work the best thing that evolving to green does is make you cognitively more open and free.

So at the end it’s not seeing the future but ‘actually’ evolving into an optimum human being ahead of time. Your mind just becomes freer and freer as you evolve.

**also coral is tier 3, so it doesn’t really map to red but beige, as it’s the start of a new spiral. Just as yellow starts a new spiral therefore it maps to beige. 

Edited by Happy Lizard

@Happy Lizard yeah i got the idea of timeframes from 9sedt coock greauter.it is said that magician have time frames that are bigger than his own life

Also r u sure coral is tier 3.because i hear someone said tier 2 has every corresponding stage of tier 1 

14 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@blackchair is your natural thinking process pure nondual thinking

hm not all day cause i have business with tier1 people all day so they drag me down sometimes, 

I feel like thinking about stage coral when you’re anything but turquoise is mental masturbation.

Your assumptions won’t get you anywhere. Go do some spiritual work. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

The universe is like a dictatorship, and I it's dictator.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Secluded Himalayan yogis is what I imagine stage coral to be like. Many native people are scared to get close to such yogis as well because of stuff like "They might curse me for disturbing them". But the fear mostly comes from fearing aggression from the yogi. But I think that's just because it's very unknown for the people. So they might as well think of the the yogi as bigfoot.