machiavelli

How do you explain NDE's? Most NDE's are completely opposite of LEO's teachings.

13 posts in this topic

I have researched about hundreds of NDE's. And they seems to confuse me on several points which contradict leo's teaching~

1. NDE talks about Karma . It is again and again shown in several NDE's that our present life karma affect our next life . And how much we harm others will directly lead us to bad karma and will affect next life. Which contradict leo's teaching as he says everything is love. God doesnt judge whether we kill others or rape. Because GOD loves all thing rapes, murder etc. So why NDE shows that karma exits and its is typical like what you do to others you will get back same whether in present life or next life time. Depending on how much you hurt others.

2. NDE always differ in theme. Some people have hellish experience. In which people are thrown into hell. And darkest pits where there are demons. And when people take JESUS name they are being rescued from these hell. Whats up with this?
Why all loving GOD throws someone in hell ?
If GOD is infinite love then why he choose to throw some bad people in hell? But they are always rescued once they ask JESUS for rescue.

3. Different people have different NDE. And they always show its not their time right now . Go back! 

It seems like GOD is unaware of poeple's time of death. IF god is INFINITELY INTELLIGENCE then why did he make mistake in first place ? Which contradict LEO's teaching that GOD is INFINITELY INTELLIGENCE.

4. Different religion NDE 's  have different theme like seeing messenger of death saying that you have brought a wrong person from a certain village. Go and bring another person from another village with same name. what's up with this?

Do GOD isnt aware of what person to bring back ? Do he get confused by similar names?

1) I talk about karma too. God loves everything but that doesn't mean you avoid consequences for selfish action. Karma is not a punishment from God.

2) I talk about hell realms and so on. It's just a bad trip. It is not that God throws you into hell, it is that you dream up hell for yourself. Like a nightmare.

3) You can have an infinite number of different bad trips.

4) All these NDEs are still dreams. They are not full awakening. You are God! You are dreaming up all these people with NDEs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

1) I talk about karma too. God loves everything but that doesn't mean you avoid consequences for selfish action. Karma is not a punishment from God.

2) I talk about hell realms and so on. It's just a bad trip. It is not that God throws you into hell, it is that you dream up hell for yourself. Like a nightmare.

3) You can have an infinite number of different bad trips.

4) All these NDEs are still dreams. They are not full awakening. You are God! You are dreaming up all these people with NDEs.

@Leo Gura Why NDE's differ by religious background?

For ex- Christian see JESUS in NDE and Hindu sees Yama ( God of Death in hindu mythology ) ? Why not straight full Non Dual experience which happens in 5 MEO DMT or other pyschedelic . 

Why themes of NDE differ according to belief of individual person? 

Why god is playing tricks on us by confusing with all this?

You haven't read them all. I have read nde's where people are thrown into infinite love, consciousness and their lives are changed forever (based on their reports)

Go to nderf.org, use the search function -> search for words like absolute love, infinite, eternal bliss etc etc. You will find some gems. Gl

Here's a good one: https://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1mira_s_nde. Now that's what you call a NDE

Edited by Frenk

15 minutes ago, Frenk said:

You haven't read them all. I have read nde's where people are thrown into infinite love, consciousness and their lives are changed forever (based on their reports)

@Frenk Thats not what I asked about. I asked why they differ? Why they differ according to religion?

Why not god show full non dual experience after we die?

Why confuse with all sorts of experiences like its not your time , you have to go back! God of death (From mythology ) asking his attendents that they have picked up wrong person from the village and ask them to bring another person from same village with similar name ( NDE of a Hindu -1970).

Why soo much discrepancies?

Why not god show truth at one go ? Why not same NDE to all ? why some people see Jesus ? Is jesus is only GOD? What about rest of people of earth who has their own gods?

1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

For ex- Christian see JESUS in NDE and Hindu sees Yama ( God of Death in hindu mythology ) ? Why not straight full Non Dual experience which happens in 5 MEO DMT or other pyschedelic . 

Why wouldn't they differ by religious background? Especially if they are themselves religious. xD

Not to mention, the experience may have been completely indescribable, yet it's so profound they feel they have to at least try to describe it... And so of course they sprinkle their own conceptual overlay into the description.

Edited by The0Self

3 hours ago, machiavelli said:

God doesn't exist, you're blatantly thinking in terms of a deity. There's no such thing as God, just infinity. That's it.

God (infinity) is all knowing because all knowing which happens is taking place within God (infinity).

It is all loving in and of itself in the same way that a rock does not reject you smashing it with a sledgehammer. Love means acceptance, it is default. Only sentient beings can reject something natural. It is peace because peace is just NOT the sensation of anxiety. Again peace is default, a rock does not feel anxious about being smashed, it is at total peace.

But simultaneously God is all hating and all fear. Because any hate and fear take place within it, if you feel hate or fear that is direct proof God contains fear and hate. God as in the deity up in the sky is as real as Santa, it's pure makebelieve. The word is either used as a term by instinct following direct experience (it's the most powerful word we know) or a cope made up by humans so they can believe in their version of heaven etc.

Edited by RMQualtrough

2 hours ago, machiavelli said:

Why not god show truth at one go ? Why not same NDE to all ? why some people see Jesus ? Is jesus is only GOD? What about rest of people of earth who has their own gods?

NDEs are still bound to the dream. There is the appearance of an individual, which has been conditioned over many lifetimes, and which carries its karma from one apparent life to the next. People see whatever supernatural being they believe in, because that entity is a product of their unique conditioning. It doesn't mean the entity is any more real than they are, only that it is a natural effect of their conditioned beliefs.

Eventually, the apparent individual wakes up and realizes its true nature as Consciousness within the dream. That is the beginning of the spiritual journey, which is the gradual dissolving of the self, until that individual ceases to exist within the dream, and all apparent boundaries dissolve.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

There's some massive oversimplifications here in these explanations. But I don't feel like rectifying them in any detailed manner. All is one, there's no difference between Jesus or Vishnu, or you or me or even a rock. We're all God pretending to be an infinite amount of different things, including humans, gods, inanimate objects etc etc.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

6 hours ago, machiavelli said:

Just because you "die" dosen't mean the dream have ended :)

Edited by Bacher

10 hours ago, machiavelli said:

Why NDE's differ by religious background?

For the same reason mystical experiences, trips, and dreams do.

A Christian is going to see Jesus in his trips. Because that's the language he understands. A Buddhist is going to see Buddha. A mathematician is going to see math formulas. A pedophile's version of heaven is going to feature him having sex with many small children. God speaks to you in your favorite language. If you love demons, you'll see demons.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

https://paranormal-world.fandom.com/wiki/Nancy_Evans_Bush_Escaped_the_Matrix

This was one of the most interesting NDE I have read about. Woman experienced the Void in its purest form and learned that all of her life was imagined and nothing was real. This is very much in line with Leo's teachings.

There are also NDES where people become God. I think this guy is more interested in criticizing Leo than learn.