Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charnini

It is possible to live a life without sex?

15 posts in this topic

I guess the reason I ask question because I have been listening to How to get laid video and I understand the concept of how some enlightened people can rap someone because they have not have sex in their life. I believe that tie with sex trafficking and rapist because some people can't get enough sex that they have to seek for one in that sort of way

I have been talking to many guys including dirty text and sex call but somehow, never seem to get the guy to go to bed with me. I guess that made me doubt in myself a little. I get very excited for the day to come then they have cancel or we didn't talk anymore. 

This made me become some what emotional attach to each guy I am talking with. And every time we stop talking, it just felt like a break up somehow. 

Any advice?

Enlightened teachers committing abuse is a more complex issue with many different perspectives. In general the people committing rape and human trafficking have other problems beyond just not getting sex.

You can live life without sex and be perfectly happy but you’ll need to know how to meet your own emotional needs as well as handle cravings. To transcend sexual desire with spirituality is more difficult, even in Buddhism it’s believed this only happens at the final stage of enlightenment if it can be done at all. Researcher Jeffery Martin claims that sexual desire is gone along with all emotions in “location 4” on his spirituality model, and spiritual author Gary Weber claims he no longer has sexual desire after enlightenment, however neither of them promote or support celibacy and both suggest getting to that point generally requires a very advanced spiritual practice.

I am not sure why you are having trouble getting a man to sleep with you, you can try watching Matthew Hussey or John Gray videos for advice on attracting men.

But be careful, if you sleep with someone you may become even more emotionally attached to them, and when they leave feel a even deeper sting of a break up, because when having sex the body releases various chemicals like Oxytocin which promote bonding.

Edited by Raze

@charnini Go out and socialize more and you will meet guys who better match with you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@charnini Go out and socialize more and you will meet guys who better match with you.

Please do a video on how to get laid for women

3 hours ago, charnini said:

Please do a video on how to get laid for women

1.Put on some make-up.

2.Go to a bar

3.Sit and look pretty and wait for a guy to walk up to you

Done.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

1.Put on some make-up.

2.Go to a bar

3.Sit and look pretty and wait for a guy to walk up to you

Done.

I'd assume she means a guy that actually cares about her and won't see her as a sextoy.

Kinda more complicated than just sitting here being pretty.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 hours ago, charnini said:

I have been talking to many guys including dirty text and sex call but somehow, never seem to get the guy to go to bed with me.

@Shin

3 hours ago, Rilles said:

A lots of guy I meet are either from my friends or online dating. I have talked to a lots of creep but I have to stop because I am feeling uncomfortable. But there are still some guys that I talk to who have a good intentions of casual sex.. if that help. I am actually do considering going to the bars. But I might want to socialize instead of sitting still. Thank you guys for great help

17 minutes ago, charnini said:

A lots of guy I meet are either from my friends or online dating. I have talked to a lots of creep but I have to stop because I am feeling uncomfortable. But there are still some guys that I talk to who have a good intentions of casual sex.. if that help. I am actually do considering going to the bars. But I might want to socialize instead of sitting still. Thank you guys for great help

Guys would literally have sex with anyone if they are desperate enough. I dont think you should have a problem if you put yourself in the right social environment. Women and men are very different in that regard. Men think with their dicks literally. 

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

Great insight. I will definitely have to put myself out there

5 hours ago, Rilles said:

@charnini

It is possible to live a life without sex?

I’m still alive so far, who knows, I might explode at any moment. But I know for certain that I’d never rape another person if that even needs to be said. Don’t understand how someone whose supposedly enlightened is capable of rape.

On 02/12/2021 at 4:04 AM, charnini said:

Any advice?

Yeah talk to me lol. I promise I won’t cancel. Ah I’m joking.

If you can’t keep the guys hooked ask yourself why? Or maybe even, if you can, ask them why they didn’t stick around. 

Also follow the advice of others here and meet men irl and vet them before sleeping with them to make sure that they’re the type of man who isn’t only interested in you for sex.

Edited by bloomer

On 12/1/2021 at 11:04 PM, charnini said:

Is it possible to have a life without sex?

Many do, so, yes. Also, lives are created via procreation, so, no. ‘Sex’ is a conceptual ego construct. 

I guess the reason I ask question because I have been listening to How to get laid video and I understand the concept of how some enlightened people can rap someone because they have not have sex in their life. I believe that tie with sex trafficking and rapist because some people can't get enough sex that they have to seek for one in that sort of way

As a concession, an enlightened person would never harm (as in rape) themself. In truth there are no enlightened people, but there apparently are egos which believe there are, to justify the belief, that they are. 

I have been talking to many guys including dirty text and sex call but somehow, never seem to get the guy to go to bed with me. I guess that made me doubt in myself a little. I get very excited for the day to come then they have cancel or we didn't talk anymore. 

This made me become some what emotional attach to each guy I am talking with. And every time we stop talking, it just felt like a break up somehow. 

Any advice?

Does the doubt lead to disappointment, and overwhelment? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 12/2/2021 at 7:34 AM, charnini said:

do not afraid of not getting sex. be aware that If you get sex with this mentality you wont burn your Karma but crave for more.

If your body want sex go pursue it physically but detach from it psychologically.

I know how it feels when you crave for something and not get it. it sucks. BUT this quote from ramana maharshi calm me every time:

"WHATEVER IS DESTINED TO HAPPEN WILL HAPPEN DO WHAT YOU MAY TO PREVENT IT.

THIS IS CERTAIN.

THE BEST COURSE, THEREFORE  IS TO REMAIN SILENT."

To live without sex , u need to practice  the orginal unmodified kriya yoga.working on muladhara chakra reduce your sexuala impulses

Edited by itachi uchiha

On 12/1/2021 at 11:04 PM, charnini said:

Any advice?

Have some really good sex.