Adamq8

Essays on the survival of conciousness after death of the body

13 posts in this topic

Hi all!

So the bigelow institute for consciousness studies held a competition about the survival of conciousness after bodily death, so people sent in essays about the topic, they have  now announced the winners of their competition, all from scientist to academic philosopher sent in their essays about the survival of conciousness after death, the first winner recieved a 500,000$ check.

It was a really great initiative by the Bigelow Inistute, among the winners were Bernardo Kastrup, I will share the links to the essays so you can download and read them yourself.

https://www.bigelowinstitute.org/contest_winners3.php

It is 29 essays, I have read Bernardo's and Pim Van Lommel's, both have great essays.

If you are interested in topics like this i can warmly recommend reading them, take it in any order, they are free to download ?

It is through science, and reasoning, and mystical experiences and NDE'S that they have come to the conclusions that conciousness is fundamental.

Which might on this forum be a no brainer, but still, it is amazing that the discussion is opening up more and more, it is really fruitful and necessary in this day and age.

Please do share your thoughts after you've read some of them ?

Cheers ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

The best evidence is 30mg of 5-MeO-DMT up your ass ;)

Where is my check??

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Where is my check??

Hahah i will send one right away ? oh no wait you do get a check from me every month, through patreon ??

5 meo is unavaible in sweden as far as I know, but not regular dmt, so that is atleast a bit comforting ?

I think i have to go to another country, tho i don't know if I want shamans with me when I do it ?

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Just as I read your post the body and thoughts were just doing their things on auto consciousness pilot, or whatever the term is xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

12 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

5 meo is unavaible in sweden

It is, as long as you think it is. There are ways to get your shit, I don't care where you live

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

brb

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

23 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

There is no body! Thats the mindfuck

Then what should we call the thing I am at the gym working out hard for in order to shape?

- Pseudo-dionysius 

14 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

It is, as long as you think it is. There are ways to get your shit, I don't care where you live

Thats true in a way, so you are saying that I have a limiting belief in that it is hard to get my hands on?

- Pseudo-dionysius 

23 hours ago, Shin said:

Just as I read your post the body and thoughts were just doing their things on auto consciousness pilot, or whatever the term is xD

Im not really sure what you mean with that , or how that is relevent to my post ?

- Pseudo-dionysius 

58 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Thats true in a way, so you are saying that I have a limiting belief in that it is hard to get my hands on?

Check your inbox, buddy ??

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

20 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

@Adamq8 Yes. You could easily get it.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

On 2/12/2021 at 2:21 PM, Adamq8 said:

Then what should we call the thing I am at the gym working out hard for in order to shape?

A body