Psych2Awak3n

Is this forum even helpful?

29 posts in this topic

posting is ego, all this woe is me wow is me type stuff, truth is you never did anything but come to the forum and claim that you did

replying and connecting with folks is what god does

Yeah, especially when you connect with the right people

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I think it is, I like to use it to channel, to stay on task, to learn something new - it does all these things - I'd like to be less attached to it though and in the future will only use it three days a week and that should solve the time-wasting, unhealthy aspect that comes with all social media.

Not for me. It's a very distractive medium and even interferes my real life. I'm afraid to be too focused on this forum and to neglect real work on myself. Therefore I limit my usage here.

This is just another social bubble, I don't see a huge difference between actualized.org forum and other reddit forums for example.

Yes. People talk here about spiritualty and 'higher' stuff but I see here the same cult or group mentality, ego arguments, Ignorance, sexism, bullying, gaslighting (people literally use spiritual concepts in order to gaslight each other) & dogmas that I see everywhere on the internet. From a higher perspective it's neither good or bad but from my own perspective as a human being who seeks a sense of connection and belonging with myself, people, life, God- it's awful. I end up easily overwhelmed by negativity here.

I see here good things as well, people do help each other and empower each other, but too often the bad (that I listed above) overshadows the good and it's very disappointing. 

Anything's a dildo if you are brave enough :DxD

But seriously, it's mostly a matter of attitude. Learning is an attitude. All the teachers in the world will not be able to teach you anything if you are not ready yourself.

But also, the quality of the teachers matter. And in comparison with Facebook and reddit etc. this forum is a goldmine of good people, especially for spiritual seekers and self-help junkies. In my experience, this forum has some of the most intelligent people on earth. I have seen and met with smarter people, but on average people here are fairly smart and a lot more open-minded than the average person.

I can say with confidence that this forum has changed my whole worldview and life. Prior to it, I was a completely different person, even with all the videos and teachings. It's very different to discuss spirituality out in the open with others who share the same experiences and confusions than to do it on your own and only discuss with yourself lol.

Plus, I think this forum has helped many depressed and borderline suicidal people through some really hard times. Most people might take it for granted but Leo has probably saved tens and hundreds of lives with his work.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Nope. Not at all. Bunch of know-it-all smart asses that try to establish spiritual pecking order.

This section is a perfect mirror of the toxicity of relationships/dating/sexuality section, but all dressed up in sugar, flour and fairies.

Stay away if you don't want to get addicted.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Certainly helpful to those who don't need help. I wish peeps would stop parroting whatever insights you get at baby's first awawakening experience and start replying to my posts.

tumblr_c239b1c8226e216b292cbba648d52f91_dfd5e61c_540.jpg