Gregory1

People who do not use the word "God" are full of shit!

133 posts in this topic

God, as a pointer, is a blessing and a curse. It resonates with the mysterious truth of ultimate reality, but it can be heavily laden with conditioned beliefs. I'm all about God, absence the concepts. Let go of the idea of God and be it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

To be honest, plenty of so-called awake people do not know what God is. Because they are not conscious enough.

Not using the word God or Love is problematic because it shows me they still don't get it. Many Buddhist and Neo-Avaita types are guilty of this.

But Spira is not one of them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I don't think you would use the word god in cessation. You would use nirvana or nothingness. There can't be anything that transcends nothingness.

Love still has a quality. So it's not the highest. That which is beyond all qualities. Shiva is the highest.

That makes sense to me at least at the logical level.

When man pursues experience,

he becomes the body.

When he pursues knowledge,

he becomes the mind.

When he pursues God,

he becomes the Heart.

When he pursues Truth,

he becomes Nothing.

~ Mooji

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

plus there's a video where sadhguru talks about 7 bodies saying 5 and 6 body feels like god, feels like everything, feels like there's nothing beyond it and get stuck there. But it's not shoonya/nirvana. It's not the final 7th body. It's an interesting watch

Edited by Salvijus

24 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

plus there's a video where sadhguru talks about 7 bodies saying 5 and 6 body feels like god, feels like everything, feels like there's nothing beyond it and get stuck there. But it's not shoonya/nirvana. It's not the final 7th body. It's an interesting watch

Do you have a link to this? Of course, it is impossible to as infinity experience infinity without apparent contrast (try to imagine infinite clear in your head without any color backdrop behind it)... So even in cessation or death nobody is enlightened, because there was nobody there anyway.

An odd and inescapable thing that no matter how enlightened someone is, you can have Richard Dawkins sat down beside them believing the exact opposite.

It's pointless to say there aren't actual any people etc as a workaround as some do in such cases. That's just word games, since everyone knows exactly what is being said and meant.

@RMQualtrough sorry the video is on sadhguru exclusive app... 

It is this video but it's not full. He only talks about the 4th body in here, the infinite mind. There are 3 more bodies beyond that.

Edited by Salvijus

36 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I don't think you would use the word god in cessation. You would use nirvana or nothingness. There can't be anything that transcends nothingness.

Love still has a quality. So it's not the highest. That which is beyond all qualities. Shiva is the highest.

That makes sense to me at least at the logical level.

When man pursues experience,

he becomes the body.

When he pursues knowledge,

he becomes the mind.

When he pursues God,

he becomes the Heart.

When he pursues Truth,

he becomes Nothing.

~ Mooji

But Truth and God is the same exact thing.

Love is nothingness/consciousness.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

18 minutes ago, Shin said:

But Truth and God is the same exact thing.

Love is nothingness/consciousness.

Appareatly not.

That which is beyond all qualities can't be called love. The only appropriate name would be Nothing. And it's a higher truth then god consciouness. God love consciouness is a thing. But it's not the ultimate. At least that's what sadhguru and buddha says. Plus it makes total sense to me.

Love is not consciouness, love is a manifestaion of consciouness. Consciouness has no qualities. It's Nothing. Your true nature is nothing at all. Love is Shakti, consciouness is Shiva. ShivaShakti.

Creation is shakti, the source of creation is Shiva. Creation is love, the source of creation is nothingness.

Edited by Salvijus

"God", "Tao", "Absolute", "Love", "Truth"

:D

"Obvious"

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

15 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Appareatly not.

That which is beyond all qualities can't be called love. The only appropriate name would be Nothing. And it's a higher truth then god consciouness. God love consciouness is a thing. But it's not the ultimate. At least that's what sadhguru and buddha says. Plus it makes total sense to me.

Love is not consciouness, love is a manifestaion of consciouness. Consciouness has no qualities. It's Nothing. Your true nature is nothing at all. Love is Shakti, consciouness is Shiva. ShivaShakti.

Are you certain? Or is there some doubt

Idk about the shivashakti thing. But that consciouness is beyond any quality im certain. And the most appropriate name for it is nothing. Not love. Love comes out of that abidence of nothing. That's my experience actually. But it's also logical

Love is like state more. But the primordial emptyness without any quality never comes and goes. And is the source of all things. That Im sure of.

Edited by Salvijus

Just now, Salvijus said:

Idk about the shivashakti thing. But that consciouness is beyond any quality im certain. And the most appropriate name for it is nothing. Not love. Love comes out of that abidence of nothing. That's my experience actually. But it's also logical

I hear you about consciousness. 

It seems like, consciousness is fundamental. This is it. Everyone reading this will recognize consciousness, because they are conscious as they read. We are all conscious. This seems like the fundamental nature of reality, our shared conscious experience.

It seems like love arises within consciousness, so maybe love is a quality of consciousness. So it's true to say that love is consciousness.

But consciousness seems more fundamental then love, but at the same time they may both be fundamental because they can be viewed as the same.

“This is love:
to fly toward a secret sky,
to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment.
First, to let go of life.
In the end, to take a step without feet;
to regard this world as invisible,
and to disregard what appears to be the self.- Rumi

When I read this quote, by being lights up with a warm energy. I assume that is love. But it comes and goes. But consciousness is ever present

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Appareatly not.

Love is not consciouness, love is a manifestaion of consciouness. Consciouness has no qualities. It's Nothing. Your true nature is nothing at all.

Yeah you're nothing/consciousness, but this is exactly why you're infinite love too.
You can't separate those things as one being higher than the rest unless you're unconscious to one of them (because it's all one thing).

God consciousness can be considered the "highest", cause usually you realize nothingness before, and many teachers stops there.
It's higher cause it embodies more realizations by realizing what love truly is, and by extension what God truly is.

Maybe the Buddha and Sadhguru say what they say in order to not mislead you (cause God and love are such loaded words), or you're misunderstanding what they say, or maybe (crazy I know) they don't know what they're talking about.

It's not because someone is popular that he necessarily knows what he's talking about, he may just be popular.

If you need to take authority from someone very popular, why not taking Jesus ?
He's the most popular guru you'll ever hear about, and he doesn't seem to agree lol

God is love

And God in them

@Raptorsin7 

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

When I read this quote, by being lights up with a warm energy. I assume that is love. But it comes and goes. But consciousness is ever present

Exacly. Shakti means energy. The whole cosmos is one energy and that energy is love. All creation is love. But all creation comes from nothingness/shiva. So conciousness is more fundamental than love but they go together also.

Just now, Salvijus said:

@Raptorsin7 

Exacly. Shakti means energy. The whole cosmos is one energy and that energy is love. All creation is love. But all creation comes from nothingness/shiva. So conciousness is more fundamental than love but they go together also.

Makes sense to me.

@Shin no bro. Leave love alone. Love is a quality. Consciouness is without any quality. Consciouness is your fundamental nature. Yet you're love also because love came out of nothingness. So we sort of agree. But the ultimate is nothingness. Love is secondary. Love is a manifestaion, not the source of manifestaion.

Edited by Salvijus

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Makes sense to me.

@Raptorsin7 see.. it's very simple logic to me also.

Just now, Salvijus said:

@Shin no bro. Leave love alone. Love is a quality. Consciouness is withouė any quality. Consciouness is your fundamental nature. Yet you're love also because love came out of nothingness. So we sort of agree. But the ultimate is nothingness. Love is secondary. It's a manifestaion, not the source of manifestaion.

Human love yes, love as an absolute no :)

It would make sense that the ultimate would be without quality, but logic and making sense have nothing to do with what's actually true.

God doesn't give a shit about being logical or making sense to you xD 

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

It would make sense that the ultimate would be without quality, but logic and making sense have nothing to do with what's actually true.

God doesn't give a shit about being logical or making sense to you xD 

Nice try. But no. Nothingness is not love. And Im not talking about human emotions. You should make more effort to understand what Im saying before replaying.

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Raptorsin7 see.. it's very simple logic to me also.

Maybe we are full of shit lol :ph34r:

But to anyone who is unsure, look at the presence and character of the responses. And pick who you resonate with more.