Gregory1

People who do not use the word "God" are full of shit!

133 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Some say there is symbolism beyond the rope, that of a life no longer being led by the ‘snake’, like a self centered manipulative devil blaspheming every which way but in. I mean I don’t say that, but some guru’s do. 

Yeah, I've heard many things like that also ? it takes a huge cultural leap to start liking snakes ? I think only one who accepts death can enjoy snakes. Somehow they go together. And acceptance of death is what spirituality is all about. If you accept death, you go beyond death or you become death itself. A living death is the fragrance of a realized yogi.

It's a different world altogether.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

I looks a lot like a snake. Keepin all straight and not-snake like. 

Oh, also, people who use the word God are full of shit. 

xD

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just now, Nahm said:

I looks a lot like a snake. 

What looks like a snake?

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

I <——

? sorry, I've read "It". MB.

Edited by Salvijus

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Could be a rope too. ?‍♀️

Lol, that's good one ? 

20 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

why does god backwards spell dog

Because English is the language of materialism, so it makes fun of God calling him a dog

If you cannot call Consciousness God then I'm not sure if you have actually experienced it at a deep enough level. It doesn't matter what name you use. 

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

12 hours ago, amanen said:

If you cannot call Consciousness God then I'm not sure if you have actually experienced it at a deep enough level. It doesn't matter what name you use. 

From my point of view, the word "God" is a lot more accurate than consciousness, although from the highest point of view you could call them identical

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

On 11/24/2021 at 1:58 PM, Gregory1 said:

Perhaps you havent realized God yet. Or maybe I'm full of shit, who knows.

Or maybe the shit you're full of is the same as God. How would you tell the difference? And what does any of this mean, as a practical matter and not just some vague thoughts in your head and words on a screen? A traditional Zen teacher would have a field day here beating people with sticks for talking all this nonsense.

Edited by Space Lizard

On 1.12.2021 at 10:26 PM, BenG said:

I can think of a lot of reasons why someone might not want to use the word God. The main reason is that it carries a lot of social baggage with it. Not only will people not know what you're talking about, but they'll presume things about you for using that word. Talking about God is acceptable in niche communities, but if you're trying to teach spirituality on a mass scale like Eckhart Tolle is, there are valid reasons to avoid this. I don't know how we can assume a person's level of wokeness from their choice of particular words.

I get your point and this is in a sense accurate, still from my direct experience I have to conclude that the word God is the most accurate. The deeper you understand and discover absolute truth, the more you will want to simply call it „God/Love“ and nothing else. My direct experience, yours could be different.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/