Matt23

Sex with Trees & Getting Fucked by Cold Water

14 posts in this topic

So.... Just a few experiences I wanted to speak about to, I dunno, show the possibilities or open people's minds.  I dunno.  They just seemed cool and "out there" and maybe just for entertainment purposes. 

A few weeks ago I did some mushroom chocolate and got this big urge to go outside to the park after looking out my window and seeing the shrubs outside.  It was as if they were beckoning me to come out, in a heartfelt way.  My heart felt it.  

I then went to the park, saw a tree, and started hugging it and basically grinding on it.  In my mental space I envisioned and felt a female, or many female, presences having sex with me (even though I am gay, I still felt aroused).  

The other experience was today when, totally sober, craving a cold shower, having one, and then as the cold water hit my skin, it felt sooooo good.  Like I was getting fucked by reality, by the harshness and perhaps pain of it.  It was definitely extatic.  I've never enjoyed cold water like this before.  I just wanted to have reality fuck me.  To be exposed to it and feel it, rather than be in comfort.  I wanted to get dirty.  To feel.  Even if those feelings were what I previously felt as painful.  It was highly sexually charged.  

I've had this feeling of getting fucked by reality before during meditations and Kriya yoga.  But never with cold showers.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

2 hours ago, Matt23 said:

The other experience was today when, totally sober, craving a cold shower, having one, and then as the cold water hit my skin, it felt sooooo good.  Like I was getting fucked by reality, by the harshness and perhaps pain of it.  It was definitely extatic.  I've never enjoyed cold water like this before.  I just wanted to have reality fuck me.  To be exposed to it and feel it, rather than be in comfort.  I wanted to get dirty.  To feel.  Even if those feelings were what I previously felt as painful.  It was highly sexually charged.  

I never intellectualized it in such a non-dual way, but shower water does make me hard if I angle it properly.

2 hours ago, Matt23 said:

I then went to the park, saw a tree, and started hugging it and basically grinding on it.  In my mental space I envisioned and felt a female, or many female, presences having sex with me (even though I am gay, I still felt aroused).  

Interesting, maybe there is something to be learned regarding sexuality.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Haha this is awesome and sounds super healing! Feel your body and nature at a deep level. This sounds so amazing. Super glad for you that you had this experience. Seems like it’ll change your life going forward. 

love your body with nature and the four elements. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

We often associate bliss with sex. The body often isn't used to interpreting bliss, passion, arousal as being uncaused. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

We often associate bliss with sex. The body often isn't used to interpreting bliss, passion, arousal as being uncaused. 

You could say that sex is the closest thing from which we can interpret unity as human being (unless we're woke, but we're not really human being at that point), hence why the op experiences associated to sexual feelings.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Unity or letting go of thoughts that seem to feed the illusory sense of separation from complete and utter okayness or bliss. Sex, drugs and rock and roll are just good excuses to be what you already are. Then after the experience more thoughts can come in that say "that felt amazing and now it's gone" which strengthen more thoughts that say you're not ok, and you NEED such and such, which feels awful because that's not true. Then addiction is thought to be a problem had by a separate someone, when in reality, it's all a huge misunderstanding. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

6 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Ya, I suppoze it's possible.

It's interesting since I find, in these moments, I often get more "aroused" when just staying in the subtle realm and "staying with" the awareness or practice or sensations etc.  Rather than start physically touching myself, deliberately creating sexual thoughts, etc., which tend to bring me away from the bliss or arousal you speak of.  

Not always perhaps.  But it seems similar to what you describe.

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Yeah, I get you. Sometimes the sexual energy / desire expands beyond usual limits. I can feel intimate with art, for example.

I am no stranger for sexual weirdness. I've had sex with aliens in my lucid dreams. They are blue humanoid beings who can shift their physical form at will. Pretty crazy shit. They've actually helped me to open up my sexuality.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Wow how does it felt to had sex with these aliens ? 

10 minutes ago, Gabith said:

Wow how does it felt to had sex with these aliens ? 

Hard to explain. They respond to your desire instantly, meaning if you for some reason want to focus on certain body parts for example, they will make them bigger or even twist their bodies into impossible shapes and postures. There is no shame from their part. They offer whatever you desire without hesitation.

@roopepa Wow... I hope I'll witness something like this in my current perspective 

How much time did you practice lucid dreaming ?

9 hours ago, Gabith said:

How much time did you practice lucid dreaming ?

I've never really practiced it. It just happens.

If you're interested in lucid dreaming, just set a clear intention in your mind to experience it. Clear intention is the first step. The next step, write it on your dreamboard. Third step, start doing "dream checks". You will eventually get there. It's not that difficult. Stabilizing the dream is the hardest part.