LSD-Rumi

A vegan youtuber turns into a living pig for views.

53 posts in this topic

On 9.11.2021 at 9:25 AM, Carl-Richard said:

People saying he is crazy when the obvious explanation is that he is an artist.

Genius and insanity are not far apart.

Just now, EmptyVase said:

Genius and insanity are not far apart.

Plus: I like to turn the insanity polarity into the phrase "going crazy". For example, to go stupid fucking crazy in a guitar solo, or just absolutely nailing the thing you're mastering. I love to go crazy, but I like to keep my sanity.

20 hours ago, SQAAD said:

He is doing these mukbangs and ruining his health for money. At this point he has made some millions and could probably stop but he keeps going hard at it. This will not end well for him. Greediness never ends well. Eventually you lose everything when you are super greedy.

He cannot stop for the fact he changed forever, He has become dirty and Once you become a dirty person, it is never easy to become clean again.

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

He cannot stop for the fact he changed forever, He has become dirty and Once you become a dirty person, it is never easy to become clean again.

No one changes forever, change is forever; which makes change a constant. Maybe change and constancy are pointing to the same thing.

Lot of hate here... I like his personality, he seems like someone I would chill with.

18 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

For example, to go stupid fucking crazy in a guitar solo

That's funny. I just did that an hour ago :D 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 10/11/2021 at 7:17 PM, SQAAD said:

Thats they problem with chasing money and having money be yout top priority. This is a really sad and unique case. This guy has sold his health to the devil for money.  He is a cautionary tale for all the future generations.

He is doing these mukbangs and ruining his health for money. At this point he has made some millions and could probably stop but he keeps going hard at it. This will not end well for him. Greediness never ends well. Eventually you lose everything when you are super greedy.

What are you talking about ?

This is art, you just can't appreciate it !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 11.11.2021 at 6:44 PM, Carl-Richard said:

That's funny. I just did that an hour ago :D 

???

@Rilles

On 11/9/2021 at 10:52 AM, Rilles said:

You could say its performance art but that is a stretch... Dude will be dead within 1-2 years of a heart attack, dont be surprised. There is not much creativity involved in gorging yourself on food, its not shocking, its not interesting, is this what you want art to be? Where is the beauty? Its like the most common denominator low conscious reality show shit you can pump out.

Probably the beauty in this situation is that it serves as a warning that, no matter what, value your health and don't ruin your body. Kind of like a negative motivation of what not to become, and work not to be.

@LSD-Rumi

On 11/9/2021 at 4:09 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

Jesus! 

The greatest ego backlash I've ever seen so far, in both intensity and persistence. So much to unpack here from a spiral dynamics view in terms of regression, and ego development view, and how exploitative the digital echo chamber can be if one doesn't have/develop sufficient self awareness.

I'm more in agreement with what coach Greg says here, Nikocado Avocado's takes are a garbage influence on people trying to work on their health and lose weight.

https://youtu.be/uOwmtN1YTuo 

@Cykaaaa

On 11/10/2021 at 11:40 PM, Cykaaaa said:

The first thing that comes to mind for me is "degeneracy". And really, I almost never use that word. Mostly right-wing ppl do.

I know it's not understanding to call other people degenerates. But every time I see this guy and the things he does, I truly feel disgusted. And to think that so many people watch him... Maybe this type of content is funny to some, but to me it's extremely sad. 

Another word could be "foolishness". Peak foolishness, actually.

Unless he's mentally ill. Then I'm sorry for him (he might be, now that I think of it)

He might be, to some degree. What's worse is how he reinforces this by making money from his YouTube content, affiliates, selling mercs around poking fun at obesity. Add to that attention seeking, negative/positive attention from fans and viewers, and it worsens whatever he had to begin with.

Nice violin skills, but apparently his lack of vision, discipline, ability to motivate and get out of that regression, was not enough.

I see it as an "anything for views" type situation. We can spend all day here trying to analyze him. I think he realized he was fine making a fool of himself and trading his dignity for some internet fame. I guess he values that more. 

This video is also another example of how dangerous social media addiction can get, from both sides: