LSD-Rumi

Syrian Rue is Amazing

29 posts in this topic

Yesterday I consumed a 5 g tea of Syrian rue boiled for a bit and with some vinegar( to better extract the alkaloids), I drank the tea and the effects started 30 min later. It gives a warm buzz with an elevation of mood and generalized calmness. It didn't cause any nausea for me ( I think my stomach is badass :P). I would describe it as a 20 ug of LSD. 
I will try to boil the grounded seeds for a couple of hours this time and consume the same amount. Does anyone know if harmine has any tolerance? I didn't find any information about whether it has a tolerance.

Just be careful not to combine that with psychedelics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

was thinking of taking some with acid maybe half a tab. Read that it makes the trip 2-4 times stronger.

Be extremely careful. You can get into serious trouble with that combo.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@LSD-Rumi harmalas will not have a synergizing effect on LSD. You will just feel the effects of both. Harmalas synergize more with dmt or mushrooms and potentiate them a lot depending on the person. They also slow the breakdown of the molecule causing a longer trip. I just did this with mushrooms around a month ago and tripped for probably 10 hours. The peak lasted probably 3 hours or so. Be very careful mixing them with dmt or shrooms. They will synergize and create a totaly different experience. Dont assume that just because you can handle mushrooms or nn dmt that you will be able to handle mushrooms or nn dmt and harmalas.For you own sake START SMALL!!!!

Also never combine harmalas with 5 meo dmt. Potentially deadly.

Edited by Adodd

On 5.11.2021 at 5:18 PM, Adodd said:

harmalas will not have a synergizing effect on LSD.

Even if LSD itself is unlikely to be broken down by monoamine oxidase, a MAOI could still have downstream effects on the altered production of endogenous monoamines that the LSD is causing. Remember that the brain is a complex system.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Adodd I can verify it now, Syrian rue kills acid especially if used multiple days before the trip. I started with half a tab and up dosed to 3 tabs within 3 hours and experienced a very mild trip from acid like 20 ugs. 

Hello all,

How's Syrian rue on its own? Not mixing it with anything? Is it worth trying?

I had a good experience with rue through those two weeks. I think I reached a > 10 g of rue at some point, it made me vomit, however. Syrian Rue is an amazing material but it is nasty tho. I force myself to drink this nasty tea which sometimes causes me some nausea. It is the most disgusting thing I have ever ingested. Is there any way to better prepare the seeds? I tried to make an extraction but failed, I am planning to redo it again.

2 minutes ago, Phoenix11 said:

Hello all,

How's Syrian rue on its own? Not mixing it with anything? Is it worth trying?

Yeah, It is mildly psychedelic. However, the thing I most like about Syrian rue is that it elevates the mood instantly and has a lasting antidepressant effect for multiple days after ingestion. It is very helpful if you struggle with any kind of depression or anxiety. It also helps me better deal with my limiting beliefs and it becomes much easier to let go of them.

I have combined Syrian with LSA capsules. Big mistake. It made me not sleep for 2 days in a row and start losing my grip on reality. Its not a good combo for sure. It can lead to an unexpected trip.

Edited by SQAAD

14 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Adodd I can verify it now, Syrian rue kills acid especially if used multiple days before the trip. I started with half a tab and up dosed to 3 tabs within 3 hours and experienced a very mild trip from acid like 20 ugs. 

Good to know.

14 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

It is the most disgusting thing I have ever ingested. Is there any way to better prepare the seeds? I tried to make an extraction but failed, I am planning to redo it again.

Try just buying an extraction. They are legal in most countries. I'm pretty sure(Idk where you live so double check!). The extract freebase harmine I use can be smoked or swallowed or used sublingualy. I just toss mine in a shot glass of orange juice. 

Ive considered experimenting with them solo lately. I have only ever used them WITH another substance.

On 05/11/2021 at 1:49 PM, Leo Gura said:

Or SSRIs, or various OTC medications.

MAOIs alone are the most effective antidepressants. They aren't prescribed because they are dangerous. Eat some cured meats and potentially die for example.

SxRIs have been shown to be near the same efficiency.

Once ate 3.5g of Syrian Rue seeds, no boiling, no tea, no nothing.

The first effects were positive. I became accutely aware of my surroundings and sensations. Full on observer mode. As the intensity increased, every sound started to have a metallic ringing to it. There were definitely auditory distortions.

But oh boy, after about an hour of meditating, the nausea started to kick in. It was bad, like really bad, and only got worse. For the next 4-5 hours I just felt like shit. I wanted to vomit but couldn't. The intense nausea made me feel really weak and dizzy, and I basically just waited for it to pass. No noticeable effects other than being a bit more alert and hearing that metallic ringing. I might have perceived the trip differently (and probably more positive) if I had counter-measures for the nausea.

Don't eat it directly, or it will fuck up your stomach. Not a fun time. Sometimes you learn the hard way.

On the flip side, consuming Syrian Rue seeds helped me with my pollen allergy.

Two ways to use the seeds for your allergy:

1) Mix the seeds with honey. One teaspoon should consist of 5-10% of syrian rue, and 90-95% of honey. You don't need much. Chew a bit before swallowing.

2) Crush the seeds into powder, put them in boiling water (no more than half a teaspoon of the crushed seeds), and inhale the vapor for 15-20 minutes. This method helped me tremendously to not sneeze like a motherfucker during spring time. Red/swollen eyes were also gone. After that, I couldn't blame the allergy for my red eyes anymore. xD

Edited by EmptyVase

if you want to drink Syrian rue without the horrible taste or nausea try this method  of roasting the seeds

toasted/roasted P. harmala seed tea recipe - Harmalas - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus