Someone here

Dreams

26 posts in this topic

Seriously. What the actual fuck is that lol?.... You lay your head on the pillow.. You fall asleep.. And then you find yourself inside an entire universe.. And it looks as real as this one. Just your thoughts can materialize a physical realm of objects and people etc. Wtf??  And why can't we dream while awake? Why can't my thoughts materialize objects without needing to fall asleep first?  Anyone knows what's going on here? 

Dreams are a mysterious thing.. If anyone knows the mechanics of how dreams work.. Please share. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Your thoughts materialize here also, but you keep thinking very very similar thoughts, therefore they keep materializing into very very similar things. 

Just now, Vibroverse said:

Your thoughts materialize here also, but you keep thinking very very similar thoughts, therefore they keep materializing into very very similar things. 

Do you have a proof?

Just now, Buba said:

Do you have a proof?

I don't have anything but proof, and what I'd recommend if you want proof to meditate more, so that your awareness gets subtler and subtler that you begin to realize that the entire "world" is mirroring your thoughts in every moment. But you don't realize it because your consciousness does not have subtle awareness yet. So you can keep saying "well that's just woo woo" and keep creating same awareness. 

Or just have a good psychedelic experience, if you haven't yet, and it might also make it obvious to you that this reality is mental, that this reality is simply mirroring your awareness in every moment. 

6 minutes ago, Buba said:

Do you have a proof?

If you want a proof, you need to awaken.

There ain't no proof in this work but your own experience.

And it's so easy to dismiss it because right now you're experience is so not what we're talking about (in appearance).

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

And why can't we dream while awake?

Some of us can. Are. And are living the desired dream. What you really mean is why can’t I? And that is the why. There’s no I in a dream. Just like at night in bed so to speak, you’re dreaming. You’re not in the dream. So tomorrow, when you arise in the bed - notice you are not awake, you’re dreaming. If & when self conceptualizations arise, attempt to point to who those concepts are actually about. In a dream you could fool everyone and yourself (so to speak), but you could never point to who the thoughts and concepts are actually about. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You're dreaming the entire time. Otherwise you would just be pure conciousness inside a void.

6 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

How so? If I think about a million dollars long enough... is it going to materialize? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

6 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

This has to be the most materialistic argument for idealism, or the most idealistic argument for materialism. I'm not sure which one it is.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I would love to see Leo's take on dreams! :)) I've read books that give purely scientific explanations of the phenomena (boring!) And I've read books about dream interpretation and astral travel. Maybe the truth is somewhere in between? I haven't got a clue!

Edited by DManKee

Everything is mysterious bro!

Literally mind blowing ? 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Everything is mysterious bro!

Literally mind blowing ? 

LOL yeah I know! Right? ?

-Osho

On 11/4/2021 at 7:52 AM, Someone here said:

Dreams are a mysterious thing.. If anyone knows the mechanics of how dreams work.. Please share. 

They work the same way as your so called waking state. There is no distinction, everything is a dream / infinite imagination.

On 11/4/2021 at 4:00 PM, Vibroverse said:

I don't have anything but proof, and what I'd recommend if you want proof to meditate more, so that your awareness gets subtler and subtler that you begin to realize that the entire "world" is mirroring your thoughts in every moment. But you don't realize it because your consciousness does not have subtle awareness yet. So you can keep saying "well that's just woo woo" and keep creating same awareness. 

Where can I read elaborately about this topic?

42 minutes ago, Buba said:

Where can I read elaborately about this topic?

It depends on how openminded you are. Or you can read many authors that talk about these ideas elaborately, but you can just dismiss them saying "meh, this is all just bullshit". So, know where you actually are in your level of consciousness, and try to find bridges that will take you to higher and higher understandings. Don't try to jump instantly to an understanding if it is too far from where you are now, take the ladders instead, and i don't know what you would define as a logical bridge for you. 

2 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

They work the same way as your so called waking state. There is no distinction, everything is a dream / infinite imagination.

I want more details goddammit lol 

-Osho

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I want more details goddammit lol 

God creates everything while forgetting about that fact to make the experience more interesting. Mechanisms in which it does that are hidden for that reason.