DManKee

Thoughts on Ralph Smart...

40 posts in this topic

I don't know what to make of his work. In some of his videos he gives solid advice but much of his content has a creepy vibe to it. He talks about "the chosen ones", seems to support anti vax and many of his videos employ an us vs them dynamic. I also notice that he often uses emotional triggers (maybe this is a good thing? To get you to change?) I guess my question is if Infinite Waters is a cult and if not what kind of spiral dynamics stage audience is Ralph catering to?

My final questions is for Leo. Why have I never heard you mention him or his work? Why does no spiritual teacher apart from maybe Teal swan ever mention the guy? 

Thanks everyone!

@DManKee he's a bullshitter, sorry to burst the bubble. 

Oh my lord, when you learn to smell the bullshitters, it hurts knowing how gullible people are ?. 

Hes gone off the deep end. He used to be harmless now I think he is quite toxic.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@DManKee anyone who talks about reaching the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th dimension is bullshitting. 

Anyone who prides themself as a indigo child or light worker is bullshitting. 

Anyone who says you need to be super duper healthy eating kale for breakfast lunch and dinner to awaken is bullshitting. 

(Mind you, healthy living is great! But the belief that it is needed to awaken is something to be let go of.)

Edited by Fearless_Bum

I used to watch his content along time ago, but I always felt that something was off.
He has adopted a spiritual positivity ego, and that is a common trap on the spritiual journey.
I mean there is nothing wrong with choosing that, everyone is free to be what they want.
But I dont feel that he is genuine to others or himself. Looks like a big act.

But nonetheless, he is surving a purpose for his followers and likeminded individuals.
Also Teal Swan is close to that category, but I see her as more mature and her role is very
intuned with relationships and she is doing great work.
But I have never seen Teal or Ralph talking about true nature of things. They just represent a
bit more of the semi-conscious archetypes.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S Thank you! I guess I'm trying to understand if his work may have the capacity to do more harm than good. I don't really know and the guy intrigues me. I appreciate the perspectives of others!

Thanks again!

@Fearless_BumThank you!

13 minutes ago, DManKee said:

Thank you! I guess I'm trying to understand if his work may have the capacity to do more harm than good. I don't really know and the guy intrigues me. I appreciate the perspectives of others!

<3 Welcome.

Well honestly, everything and everyone is fulfilling their purpose.
Most people wont jump from deep sleep to God-Realization in one day, there is a
transition period, and Ralph is doing precisely that, he is helping the gap for people.
There is nothing deeply wrong with the guy, he is just playing a role.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

1 hour ago, Vincent S said:

He has adopted a sprititual positivity ego, and that is a common trap on the spritiual journey.

This is the problem with that guy. He doesn't really understand the things he's talking about, using lots of woo-woo language and woo-woo concepts he himself doesn't understand. 

He's not very evolved spiritually, what you see in his videos is a big fat and ugly spiritual ego (sorry for being blunt, just my opinion). 

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

4 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

This is the problem with that guy. He doesn't really understand the things he's talking about, using lots of woo-woo language and woo-woo concepts he himself doesn't understand. 

He's not very evolved spiritually, what you see in his videos is a big fat and ugly spiritual ego (sorry for being blunt, just my opinion).

???

I don't really watch him and have not in years - once people start talking about antivax or fake moon landings or flat earth and things like that - I sort of tune them out and don't watch again.

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

Hes gone off the deep end.

...diving DEEEP! xDxDxD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Fearless_Bum No you are bullshitting yourself, You don't know any indigo children or lightworkers in your personal life and if you did you would feel very different on the topic, It is only something you can dismiss until you actually meet these people and they tell you about what it is like to live from that worldview, It definitely is not what you think

@Egodeathrow I've never known any indigo children or light workers because they don't exist. 

The only way you know you're an indigo child is if you say "I'm an indigo child".

Of all the people I've seen, they've all just been normal human beings. Just flesh, hair, and bones. 

Edited by Fearless_Bum

I think he's beginner friendly. Most of his content is just the same concepts repeated over and over and it doesn't seem like he has grown much himself though I admit I haven't watched him for years. He can help others learn a few lessons until one day that person matures spiritual and then letting go of Ralph is a lesson in itself.

I wouldn't get too attached to him though because there does seem to be some devilry going on there. But, again part of the growing is being able to recognize this ourselves.

@Fearless_Bum  All distinctions and all beings will be brought into actuality, All of them.The indigo child distinction is a category that exists in universal mind, It is a possibilty that will be brought into actuality since every distinct thing has to be birthed 

@Fearless_Bum the phenomena of indigo children doing their own existential thing is very real, These people who live as existential and psychic oddities play a integral function in the collective mind, They simply know what the universe needs to enlighten itself and they are embodied as a pinnacle of wisdom

15 minutes ago, Egodeathrow said:

@Fearless_Bum  All distinctions and all beings will be brought into actuality, All of them.The indigo child distinction is a category that exists in universal mind, It is a possibilty that will be brought into actuality since every distinct thing has to be birthed 

@Egodeathrow I'm not a smart person honestly, all I see is black markings on a screen here. 

As you were soldier.

@Fearless_Bum I suggest you look into them more, I consider myself an indigo child, That is always been something I have just put together mostly from my childhood, It is an implicit thing I have figured out from deep introspection into my trauma and karma