Ingit

Always Checking for my gf dms

50 posts in this topic

If you think there are trust issues where she could cheat on you or is already doing so, in that case the relationship is already on a shaky ground. If a girl cheats on you, the only thing to do is to leave her. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 11/3/2021 at 10:10 AM, Leo Gura said:

The problem is not that she will cheat on me, the problem is that she will get so addicted to me that she could end up killing herself if I leave.

Please show me any spiritually inclined woman (your female counterpart, your soulmate) that will have these kind of thoughts in her mind (to kill herself if you leave her). :D

Why would you be with a partner who shows any kind of co-dependency? Addiction, huh? :D

Your audience might take you too literally. ^_^

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

Please show me any spiritually inclined woman (your female counterpart, your soulmate) that will have these kind of thoughts in her mind (to kill herself if you leave her). :D

Very few people have ever even met their soulmate let alone are with them and we should not hold people to such standards. Regardless, it would be a very unhealthy relationship that either party would kill themselves if the other leaves.

I'm a firm believer that if our partner has co-dependency issues it's our job if we truly love them to make sure this is no longer the case. Help shine a light on their own power and self love rather reinforcing the idea love is only found externally. Unfortunality, many people have their own insecurities that just amplify the co-dependent nature of another which turns into a vicious circle of neediness for both parties.

Maybe he meant that she will necessarily awaken if she dates him long enough.

Trying to find a logical explanation ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

18 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

Very few people have ever even met their soulmate

Because an ego is on the way to a harmonious union. You have to be really developed to have that kind of relations. It is harder than life. 

I'm a firm believer that if our partner has co-dependency issues it's our job if we truly love them to make sure this is no longer the case.

Been there, done that. Not working. It is not your responsibility, it is their responsibility to recognize the destructive patterns they hold, which are in tern, prevent you from your dream relationships. 

Help shine a light on their own power and self love rather reinforcing the idea love is only found externally.

Sure, there is a lot to it, because your ego is constantly being tested, it is not that simple. 

I fall every day, every day!

I do something very sloppy, I promise to try harder next time,  I have to get up and walk again. I fall again, I get mad and angry, I cry...

Sometimes I have to work on the same pattern 1000 times before I achieve results. It requires emotional labor. It hurts, it is painful. Self-development within the realm of the human relations is not an easy game.

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

11 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Because an ego is on the way to a harmonious union. You have to be really developed to have that kind of relations. It is harder than life. 

I do agree with you there. Though, there are some people who aren't really awake or developed that have found their soulmate. Regardless, they are still on the same wavelength. 

Been there, done that. Now working. It is not your responsibility, it is their responsibility to recognize the destructive patterns they hold, which are in tern, prevent you from your dream relationships. 

The "dream" relationship isn't truly with someone, but ourselves. It is our relativity of perception of how we see our own relation to other. When we are internally harmonious then the world outside is also. This does not mean no problems arise, but rather what was once see as a problem is now seen as part of the dace of harmony. The universe, God, ourselves, or whatever you wish to label it nurtured our souls into being and stability. Now, it's our turn to return the favor. To express the Divine Feminine in us all, while being held in the hands of the Divine Masculine. 

As for healing, there is the illusion of external stimulus that allows us to self reflect on who we are. But, in truth if I was to help my partner with her own issues of co-dependency that is her relativity manifesting externally though me (herself) to help herself overcome the paradigm she is in. When we are sick doctors arise to help us get well. We when feel unloved people arise to remind us we are worthy.

Sure, there is a lot to it, because your ego is constantly being tested, it is not that simple. 

It isn't that simple, but holding this intention in the back of our minds at all times will slowly help. But, an important part that can literally make or break helping someone find their own self love. Is to always enforce what they have found was their own doing and not our(their partners) doing or else it will just cause more co-dependency.

Edited by Nos7algiK

development and love are essentially incompatible

fix you first then love me

if you don't better i let you go if i want to love you so ... hopefully there is a see you later

On 11/3/2021 at 11:15 PM, Leo Gura said:

To even care is already a character weakness within you.

You know how much time I have spent thinking about girls cheating on me?

Zero

I do not care. Let her fuck whoever she wants.

What if she fucks another guy? Would you stay? And still have a relationship with her