Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Durden

Is it a coincidence that I'm on this forum right now?

14 posts in this topic

Recently, I've been thinking how I got to this forum in the first place. Initial step was probably reading Donald Hoffman's theory that reality is not what it seems. After that, I came across Robert Lanza and his theory of biocentrism which states that humans create the universe and not the other way round. I first heard about Leo Gura on solipsism subreddit. After that, I googled him to find that he has a forum called actualized.org and here I am. Was that a complete coincidental chain of events or was that meant to happen?

Edited by Tyler Durden

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Recently, I've been thinking how I got to this forum in the first place. Initial step was probably reading Donald Hoffman's theory that reality is not what it seems. After that, I came across Robert Lanza and his theory of biocentrism which states that humans create the universe and not the other way round. I first heard about Leo Gura on solipsism subreddit. After that, I googled him to found that he has a forum called actualized.org and here I am. Was that a complete coincidental chain of events or was that meant to happen?

Everyone on this forum is you.

3 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Everyone on this forum is you.

But it seems that this versions of me are more knowledgeable about spirituality than my current ego. I still have so much to learn.

Edited by Tyler Durden

Is the answer to this question the answer that’s going to really settle things for you? It’s not a bad track to go down at least IMO whether it’s meant to be or just randomness and free will. Go for bigger fish. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

2 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Is the answer to this question the answer that’s going to really settle things for you? It’s not a bad track to go down at least IMO whether it’s meant to be or just randomness and free will. Go for bigger fish. 

It would help me understand was God purposely leaving breadcrumbs to awaken itself or was it pure luck.

It is meant to "be" not meant to happen. If something was truly more knowledgeable than yourself, such as another member on this forum, then you would not be aware of them. 

Everything in your current experience is a reflection of your own inner being. Rather, it is a direct reflection of your own belief paradigm on how you personally perceive reality in a relative sense.

The creation of this forum and it's members to you hold the "answers" or a new "truth" to yourself. It is much like a seed that is planted in which it's fruits will shift your paradigm of belief and relative awareness. 

Though it may seem like something is or could be gained by observing those we believe are closer to truth. The actuality of it is you already know this so deeply you were able to manifest it into physical existence for it to be reflected back. You can not create what you are not yet being.

Though, there is no self to experience all of this. There is still the very powerful delusion on us. To only speak in non-dualities is, not non-dual.

Edited by Nos7algiK

@Nos7algiK Very interesting and detail explanation. So I'm basically creating this forum to gain the knowledge from "others" which I already know but choose to forget to make things more interesting?

No it's not a coincidence. You always get what you need the most. At least this is how it looks like to me. It's like everything was planned. I already had too many crazy coincidences to even call them that. You always get what you need and want. 

@Nos7algiK wow that was deep. 

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

@Nos7algiK Very interesting and detail explanation. So I'm basically creating this forum to gain the knowledge from "others" which I already know but choose to forget to make things more interesting?

Something like that. I can't tell you the definitive answer as to why it's happening. But, all things including belief structures are impermanent. Because of this the ego must constantly search for "new" somethings to latch onto for lack of a better term. It can literally not experience the same thing twice. This is evolution, but on the scale of consciousness. Since you have infinite imagination your reality can be anything as long as you can believe in it. Belief may manifest reality, but viewing the manifestation alters belief. It is an ever growing self referencing system.

But, it's not just limited to this forum of course. I'm sure you have made that connection, but I'll say it anyway just for the sake of it. This works in all aspects of your life and there is no clear hierarchy to it all. But, because of this it allows us to focus our attention on certain beliefs so those paradigms evolve further in our awareness.  But, on the contrarily by un-believing our attachment to how we perceive the possibilities and innerworkings of reality. This allows more optimal pathways to be forged in ways you could have never perceived prior with your old beliefs. Which is just a fancy way of saying non-knowing is the key to the door way of possibilities. 

In order to enjoy the fruits of possibilities one must form new beliefs based on their new experiences. But, again even if the manifestations seem new, it never would have bloomed if you didn't plant the seed yourself. So you held everything within that seed, prior to planting/forging it.

Edited by Nos7algiK

@Nos7algiK Such deep and amazing explanation. I'm so glad I started this thread, I would't have gotten this valuable insight otherwise. Maybe it was meant to be that way.

Everything in life is meant.

And you are in control of its meaning.

Therefore if you want it to be coincidental, you have the freedom in constructing that.

Infinite freedom of mind is all there is.

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

It would help me understand was God purposely leaving breadcrumbs to awaken itself or was it pure luck.

From the perspective of awakening & higher consciousness insights I’ve had, yes. What’s even more important is that your ego is in the captain’s chair for determining your direct experience and where that goes unless you’re in some horrific situation. The video you watch, the spiritual practice you do, how you treat others, it all impacts how far you can take things. You’re playing the game, and you are the game. Respect and love the game to level up in a pleasant way. The other choices have been tried, and there’s a reason humanity rejects them as ideals compared to spirituality done right. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

consciousness finds its correct level no matter, the same as cloud in the sky knows to be never too high and never too low

this place is a magnetic energy field of consciousness

you were unmistakably drawn here to tend your nascent consciousness