Vrubel

I am beginning to crack the code of daygame!

14 posts in this topic

After a lot of trial and error including a day-game bootcamp, I found THE method (for myself) that pretty much guarantees getting strong numbers (that lead to dates) from girls that are very hot.

So this is what I do: I approach a girl that I am genuinely attracted to, stand right in front or half in front of her (keeping enough distance so not to spook her is crucial).  I state my intent: "I saw you over there and you looked very cute" (The more personalized and unique the statement the better and if you express your intent with strong body energy or a look in your eye then you are very f*cking solid). 

And here is my secret: Silence!

I swear to god it's just magic. If the girl is not your type, has a boyfriend or is just being friendly you will feel this very clearly! the silence will feel awkward and keeping pressure is pretty much impossible, you'll probably just have a friendly interaction. 

Now if she is single and somewhat your type, oh man! you can stand there and just be silent. Maybe at the beginning of your silence say something like "sorry, I am not good at these things" which will charm the girl and buy you understanding which you can use to prolong your silence. Just stare into her eyes, and move your lips subtly as if you are thinking of something to say but you can't come up with anything (this is most likely what you authentically will be doing, just think of things but do not say them). This builds a lot of tension, you don't have to constantly be looking into her eyes, your presence and silence are enough for pressure building, your only "job" is to relax into the pressure, be okay with it, it's fun! It's almost like a comical challenge: see how long you can be silent in front of a hot girl. Of course what will happen is that she eventually will release the pressure by asking you questions and being genuinely intrigued by you. You basically just fanned the fire of attraction with your silence. Sometimes especially if she is in a hurry she will be the one asking my number and making sure she typed it in correctly. 

Also sometimes you can break the pressure yourself by saying something unexpected. For example, she says she studies economics and then you drop silent. For her, it will seem like you are struggling to find the right words to charm her (though you are very calm and centered) but after a while of silence and you really feel you can't keep it up anymore, you can say in a very disinterested and dismissive tone "Okey." This will make her laugh from her stomach. 

Of course, everything I state here requires authenticity, being totally cool with standing in front of a hot girl, being silent and just relaxing. 

This is also a way for me to do day game with a lot of integrity and "dignity" because very fast you'll figure out whether she is a match or not. If not I just let her go or have a short friendly conversation. It basically eliminates scenarios where I feel needy or persist through on a disinterested girl. The frame is: I am grounded and just feeling up if you're a match and if not, I will not bother asking for your number. 

Edited by Vrubel

Realistically you will probably lose a lot of girls this way. It's pretty weird to stop someone who's walking and then stay silent.

But on some girls is may work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Vrubel said:

Of course, everything I state here requires authenticity

I would only push back on that point. Imo what you’re describing here isn’t manipulation, but simply being honest, which is already the authenticity in & of itself, and thus even authenticity isn’t a prerequisite. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Realistically you will probably lose a lot of girls this way. It's pretty weird to stop someone who's walking and then stay silent.

But on some girls is may work.

Of course, sometimes she needs to be comforted with for example "I know this is unusual" maybe a little question here and there, you still need to be socially calibrated. But the bottom line is: silence is your best friend! 

You really need to intuit for how long you can keep silences and sometimes you can feel it's not possible to stay silent for very long but the girl is still into you. But if I drop a silence and it feels awkward or "not right" I authentically lose interest in the girl because she is not impressed by my presence and the vibe just isn't there. If I persevere I will step slightly out of my integrity, then I might get a number but it will most likely be a weak one.

The silences are meant to fan up attraction but they also build rapport because you give the girl room to bask in your (relaxed) energy. After the silence(s), the vibe is excellent and you can have a normal conversation.

In the past, I would get a lot of numbers pretty easily but almost all were very weak ones so I readapted my strategy. I now have a strategy where I get fewer numbers but the numbers I get are as solid as they come.

I came to the conclusion that "vibing" is the ultimate factor for solid numbers. 

I will definitely go along with this strategy but again authenticity is a huge part of this, so I don't think it does work for everybody the same. 

Edited by Vrubel

Sounds like she has to be very physically attracted to you in order for this to work. Or else it will just seem extremely creepy. 

- Enter your fear and you are free -

Good advice, but if a begginner does that, she will practically call the police of how creepy the guy is being. Now, done by an experience PUA, the technique might be a whole different ballpark, as you said body energy, confidence, vocality...etc I dont doubt this technique can be powerful. It´s just one of those advanced "vibing" techniques, which requires state, embodyment...etc. It can take some time to get there. How much daygame have you done?

7 hours ago, Vrubel said:

Of course, sometimes she needs to be comforted with for example "I know this is unusual" maybe a little question here and there, you still need to be socially calibrated. But the bottom line is: silence is your best friend! 

You really need to intuit for how long you can keep silences and sometimes you can feel it's not possible to stay silent for very long but the girl is still into you. But if I drop a silence and it feels awkward or "not right" I authentically lose interest in the girl because she is not impressed by my presence and the vibe just isn't there. If I persevere I will step slightly out of my integrity, then I might get a number but it will most likely be a weak one.

The silences are meant to fan up attraction but they also build rapport because you give the girl room to bask in your (relaxed) energy. After the silence(s), the vibe is excellent and you can have a normal conversation.

In the past, I would get a lot of numbers pretty easily but almost all were very weak ones so I readapted my strategy. I now have a strategy where I get fewer numbers but the numbers I get are as solid as they come.

I came to the conclusion that "vibing" is the ultimate factor for solid numbers. 

I will definitely go along with this strategy but again authenticity is a huge part of this, so I don't think it does work for everybody the same. 

I can see it working. Eye contact and vibe is at least 50% of game.

The silent opener is more of an advanced technique. Requires really calibration and groundedness or it comes off creepy.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Good advice, but if a begginner does that, she will practically call the police of how creepy the guy is being. Now, done by an experience PUA, the technique might be a whole different ballpark, as you said body energy, confidence, vocality...etc I dont doubt this technique can be powerful. It´s just one of those advanced "vibing" techniques, which requires state, embodyment...etc. It can take some time to get there. How much daygame have you done?

Yes, this technique is not for beginners because it requires staying perfectly calm under pressure, basic confidence, masculinity, and even the feminine component is very important here. In my experience is this technique the opposite of creepy because it does away with all the try-hard, pushy and gamy. It's a non-technique really.

As an intermediate, you should learn not to close when the vibe is off. Choose integrity over closing. Ultimately day game needs to be a smooth part of your life, something that builds character rather than makes you question your sanity and integrity. As it did with me in the past. 

I started with day-gaming spring this year, It was psychologically a very hard process for me but that's what personal growth entails. I used to get a date once every two months with 6s (day gaming on the weekends) and those dates I would f*ck up with neediness or rookie blunders. The last two months I had 5 dates (including insta-dates) + more planned with girls that are 7s  8s and 9s. Having said that I still have bad days where I get rejection after rejection. Also, I am still learning and struggling with the other parts of the courting process. But I can definitely envision that relatively soon I'll be having a hot and intelligent girlfriend :P  

Edited by Vrubel

5 hours ago, charlie cho said:

@Leo Gura Do you do direct game or indirect.

What was easier for you in the beginning?

I far prefer direct. But getting good at indirect is actually more effective in more situations.

It's really effective to start indirect and then convert that into direct, because it is less threatening.

@Leo Gura no video today☹️?LEO WHERE THE HELL IS MY SUNDAY VIDEO??!!YOU BETTER RELEASE IT RIGHT NOW!DONT INVOKE THE WRATH OF GOD YOU SELFISH DEVIL! WHAT DEVILISH ACTIVITIES TOOK UP SO MUCH OF YOUR TIME THAT YOU COULDNT RECORD A MEASLY 2HR VIDEO?I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS BETRAYAL.I WILL HAVE MY REVENGEEEEEEE.

Edited by Ineedanswers

This is basically 60 Years of Challenge's PUA method. It relies on tension and is sort of anti-game or "non doing" kind of method.