integral

How to plug shrooms/psilocybin?

15 posts in this topic

Taking it orally gives digestion issues, figured there was a better way. cant find much information online on the topic, wondering if anyone knows how to plug shrooms or a shroom enema? It seems stomach acid plays a role in converting psilocybin to psilocin (active form). So I'm not sure if plugging is even possible? Thanks for any helps! 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

There was a fellow a few weeks ago who plugged mushrooms using cocoa butter as support. An expert ever since on these type of things 

Have you tried it with ginger? It works quite well fighting nausea 

Edited by Jakuchu

You could make tea and add lemonjuce to it. Then plug the tea. 

@integral

Make tea. It’s the flesh of the shroom that causes nausea. There’s also pure active ingredient vapor out there. Careful with that stuff. You could also make tea boofing bong or have Ginger use a straw.  Careful there too. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It can be converted into crystals and potentially done. I didn't find much on it though. An alcohol extract would be nice and clean to avoid nausea though too. 

@integral I don't know about plugging mushrooms, but you can make lemon tek, zero nausea for me, be careful though, it'll at least double the intensity too, but trip will be a bit shorter also.

Alcohol extract is awesome, avoids all the toxins from the flesh.

You just need to source high proof pure drinkable alcohol.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura A little more detail how to make alkohol extract for shroom plugging?

if I need to put 10 ml of alkohol shroom extract into my ass, this would burn as hell I think

43 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura A little more detail how to make alkohol extract for shroom plugging?

Please tell me you are joking... 

@integral Just plug 4-aco-dmt you will have much less hickups rather than actually trying to plug psilocybin, And it is basically the same stuff

@Jakuchu I am not joking. can you tell me exactly how I can do an alcohol extract with shrooms for plugging?

Thanks guys, 

Another question came up.

Is it safe to plug freebase and HCL forms of 4-aco-dmt or 5-meo-dmt?

Or is it only fumarate that's recommended for plugging? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 9/16/2021 at 1:03 AM, Leo Gura said:

HCl, Fumarate, Oxalate -- these are all salts. They are practically interchangeable. Does not affect the trip.

You can plug Freebase as well. All of them plug pretty much the same. Freebase will be about 10-20% more potent than salt. Freebase dissolves poorly in water, requiring use of vinegar or something like light coconut milk.

This answered it.