SS10

I've Just realised that I am God lol

26 posts in this topic

God-realization is quickly approaching meme status at this point. Do people think you really just watch a video, think about it for a few minutes, and then breakthrough? LOL

12 hours ago, Jakuchu said:

A cult is busy trying to turn you into a fool, we are busy trying to get you to realise that you are being a fool with your post and responses. That was the guidance you asked for 

So now that we have all this aside, do you accept leo as your only master and the fact that every single word he speaks is absolute, unshakable truth? 

Omg @Jakuchu thank you so much for making me laugh hard. This post was GOLD! 

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

12 hours ago, Jakuchu said:

I like to "troll" and be more on the playful side of things aswell

But there was no "hint" whatsoever that he was being ironic, because he wasn't 

I also think he was serious first, but then he was realizing that he is full of bullshit and then defends himself as just trolling around

this thread should be banned 

On 10/11/2021 at 2:50 PM, SS10 said:

What's the difference, it's all the same

Someone is fishing for (you)s

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Consider this similar deduction. 

"All is Mind" -The Kybalion 

Now let's take the following excerpt from the Law of One (1.7)

"That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning." 

And let's say that if we want God to fit into all this, we must define God as Everything, or Unity. There. 

God is defined as a Unity. 

Now let's take, the phrase, I am Mind, which should follow if we start from All is Mind. 

Then it should follow that I am All, or Everything / Unity. 

Therefore I am God... 

You may interpret this many ways, I will explain two, there are no incorrect answers here, but each meaning may be different. 

This phrase "I am God" can be the peak of spiritual egotism, which many take it to be when they proclaim themselves as God. This often is assumed when there is little context... 

The phrase "I am God" can also render one the most humble servant of All, with adequate context, it can be a humbling phrase if you've acknowledged Infinity, or how Everything is God and the distinction known as You/I collapses and therefore we are both also included in this All-ness of God Consciousness. We are a part of the field, given access to certain parts of the field. 

I'll finish with a quote that I think comes from Leo. 

"Every state of consciousness is God, but not every state of consciousness is aware that it is God."