Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WokeBloke

What is Awareness?

28 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

Nothing occurs without awareness

Exactly! ?

Without awareness, nothing happens. And this is what nothing looks like when it appears to happen. That’s all there is.

25 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

So in your view awareness is not awareness.

Or to put it another way I am not I. Or the subject is not subject. 

No, I am saying awareness is exactly what it is: awareness. There is no subject experiencing awareness. 

@WokeBloke It's impossible to articulate with human language. It is everything and nothing. ;)

Edited by Matthew85

The isness...it's experience... always changing and manifesting as the isness that is experience or existence itself. My opinion

@Adrian325 yeah I think awareness is basically indescribable. I would best describe it as what is always there and what remains when 'you' are also not there. It's just always there. Conscious of itself, no matter the change of perceptions or feelings/thoughts. Nothing but awareness exists and awareness is nothing. We all intuitively know what it is, it's just the elevations in consciousness which make you remember that's it's eternal. How fucking amazing.

Edited by Godishere

@Godishere It is amazing, just to explore the idea of what I am is for a moment, brings me back to my natural high state. Timeless Formless awareness, blissful and so amazing