Jordan

Planning on taking 5 MEO DMT for the first time

67 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura If you dose high enough that you don't stand a chance to fight and it kill your ego within seconds, then how can it be like that without ego-mind?

2 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

@Leo Gura If you dose high enough that you don't stand a chance to fight and it kill your ego within seconds, then how can it be like that without ego-mind?

You will have to pass a panic attack to reach that point.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You will have to pass a panic attack to reach that point.

I see, but still it's a very quick process unlike mushrooms.

Do you still experience any challenges, fears or resistances in the trip come up after these so many experiences or it's always a very smooth process?

Edited by m0hsen

2 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

I see, but still it's a very quick process unlike mushrooms.

Do you still experience any challenges, fears or resistances in the trip come up or it's always a very smooth process?

Depends on the dose. High does are always challenging, although not due to fear or resistance. The consciousness there is so radical that it is simply incompatible with human life.

Yes God abuses everything and thinks he is all alone as biggest narc ever. Sounds just about right. 

gg. 

Edited by Zeroguy

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Depends on the dose. High does are always challenging, although not due to fear or resistance. The consciousness there is so radical that it is simply incompatible with human life.

Yeah, it feels like you've only ever been there

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Ok so my plan right now is to take 5-7mg of 5-MEO dmt freebase measuring it using a micro scoop, dissolving it in a few drops of vinegar, adding a few drops of water and plugging that with a 1ml needless syringe . The micro scoop is expected to arrive Friday Oct 15 so I will have to wait for that.

My girlfriend expects me to be able to respond to texts quickly at any time so I plan to do this early in the morning on Sunday. I will get up at around 4am, take a shower, brush my teeth, meditate for 1 hour then plug the 5-MEO and lie down in my bed. I will have a bucket ready in case I feel nauseous and a notepad and pen for writing anything down that I want to after.

My purpose for this trip is that I am curious how a higher state of consciousness compares to my normal waking consciousness. I did meditate an hour a day for 100 days before and was able to imagine things very vividly and feel into my emotions maybe 10x more clearly and intensely than normal. I will see if things continue to move in that direction and be open to whatever I experience. I plan to make a video on my experience and share it here

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No words can describe how freaky a 5-MeO-DMT trip is, especially if it is your first time doing psychedelics.

It is more freaky than getting abducted by aliens. If you are not careful you will have a panic attack.

So, no equanimity from a meditative practice will help in that regard?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

4 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

Meditation does help. But you can only really know when you are in the state. It's always shocking to a certain degree.

Meditation for at least 30 minutes I think is crucial. You want to be already sitting, letting through go by and carry that mindset into the trip.

Surrender and enjoy ahah

It's going to blow your meditation out of the water as you ramp up and get to see the real side of things.

I personally have no had luck with plugging but that may change in future. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

Sure it can help

11 hours ago, Thought Art said:

It's going to blow your meditation out of the water as you ramp up and get to see the real side of things.

Oh holy fuck, I see that.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Plugging didn't work for me. Maybe because I put the syringe to deep. You aren't guaranteed to trip when you try it for the first time.

Also take into account that if you are using micro scoops you have to double the dose because of low density of 5 MeO DMT. In this case 10 mg scoop equals to only 5 mg of the substance. I didn't know what is going on at first and was confused. Leo didn't say about in his "how to plug" video.

I would also recommend to start with low doses - just to become familiar with body sensations.

5 hours ago, Username said:

Plugging didn't work for me. Maybe because I put the syringe to deep. You aren't guaranteed to trip when you try it for the first time.

Also take into account that if you are using micro scoops you have to double the dose because of low density of 5 MeO DMT. In this case 10 mg scoop equals to only 5 mg of the substance. I didn't know what is going on at first and was confused. Leo didn't say about in his "how to plug" video.

I would also recommend to start with low doses - just to become familiar with body sensations.

Ohh, I did not realize It is half as dense. I saw something about that in some chemistry formulas that people were explaining about turning the freebase into a salt form that kind of went over my head. I will look into that a bit more to make sure you are correct about that. Thanks!

Some of you might need to do enemas before plugging works. Plugging won't work well if your ass is clogged.

Don't take it don't destroy your health. 

Everyone gets what they deserve at the end. 

I will make sure of that. 

Edited by Zeroguy

I got a $25 microgram scale to doublecheck the weight to make sure at least I am not way off for my first time. Then I can use the scoop for a more accurate relative measurement for the future

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Some of you might need to do enemas before plugging works. Plugging won't work well if your ass is clogged.

Clean the gates to heaven ;)

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

I had 2 plugging events that didn't quite work so well. I was puzzled why. Decided to try an enema. And God damn that makes for an epic trip.

Read AMENe backwards. Coincidence?

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I had 2 plugging events that didn't quite work so well. I was puzzled why. Decided to try an enema. And God damn that makes for an epic trip.

I tripped on LSD many times - no syringe, just finger + blotter. It didn't work only once, but than it was obvious why. 5 MeO DMT never worked for me properly, even if I just came back from a bathroom.

I'm just pointing out possible problems. Also it might be hard to plan trip ahead if need to have both an empty stomach and go to a toilet before tripping. It's much easier to have empty "gates to heaven" after a meal.