Jordan

Planning on taking 5 MEO DMT for the first time

67 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, mmKay said:

Read AMENe backwards. Coincidence?

Haha no way that is a coincidence.

Thanks for the messages everyone. I really appreciate them. I will consider an enema too. I can see how that could remove some variables. 

I did 5-MeO for the first time last week and did not have even a milliliter of freaked outness. The truth of existence is that it doesn't exist, there is nothing going on except God in it's own completed perfection. You can allow yourself to be like that. The deeper in neutral stillness you can allow yourself to be, the more the trip will go "Oh good, let's keep going" and it just unfolds more, and more, and more. I have some experience with psychedelics and other self actualization modalities, but am by no means even at an intermediate level. 

Everything I ordered arrived. I have:

-100mg of 5-MEO DMT freebase
-some 1mL needless syringes
-a mg scale reading to 0.001g
-micro scoops 
-one of those bulb things for an enema
-vinegar

I was excited to get everything and was considering tripping early tomorrow but I have a busy day tomorrow so I will wait until another day.

Monday - Friday I work from 3pm to 11pm so it is possible to trip early in the morning during the week.
Saturdays I play Age of empires 3 with my uncle and brother at 9am and am free the rest of the day usually. 
Sunday I drive my girlfriend's kids around to different things starting at around 1pm.

My girlfriend also sometimes wants to come over on a whim to have sex during the week days or get me to play a videogame on my phone with her. I never really turn her down when she wants to spend time with me and she expects me to answer her quickly if she texts.  

I am thinking the best time to take it would be very early Sunday maybe starting at around 5am and spend the day Saturday meditating and getting an early sleep.

I am not ready to talk about 5-MEO DMT with my girlfriend or other friends yet. My friends will be pretty easy to talk to about it with but I want some experience with it first. My girlfriend is not so interested in meditation or self development and would probably deter me from experimenting with 5-MEO DMT. 

So the plan now is to plug 7mg Early Sunday October 17

Ahh I forgot I agreed that I will start going to brunch at my friend's house every Sunday. Maybe I can take a vacation day from work on Friday and do it then.

I highly recommended you to stop this and take LSD first at least 2 times before 5-meo DMT

@Alex_R You saying that makes me more curious to try it. What benefits do you expect from taking LSD a few times first?

Do you think it will make my experience with 5-MEO DMT less jarring? Do you have links that you think I should look at first?

Less fornication, more 5-MeO-DMT. That is the way ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

47 minutes ago, Jordan said:

@Alex_R You saying that makes me more curious to try it. What benefits do you expect from taking LSD a few times first?

Do you think it will make my experience with 5-MEO DMT less jarring? Do you have links that you think I should look at first?

I feel like even if you dont have a bad trip you will spoil the end of the movie here, see, The problem with 5-meo dmt is that it will catapult you directly to the GodHead but there are many diferent facets of Awakening that you will need to integrate first in order to really understand where you will be in the end ( Reality is a Dream > No-Self > Absolute Nothingness/Infinity > God > You as God ), anyone of this facets it will take a couple of trips to fully integrate and understand them.

Sad to say but only with meditation you are 1000000miles away of understanding any of this concepts, i've watched all the Leo's content on non-duality + rupert spira but still had a full psychotic break when i took 3.5g of mushrooms and realize that all my life was imaginary. 

There is no video, book or anything that can explain how Awakening feels besides your direct experience, its more radical than you think.

Edited by Alex_R

@Alex_R ok spoiling the movie is not so bad to me. I always seem to need to make mistakes to understand why what I am doing is not ideal. Doing things in the “proper order” is not really my style.

I have quit my job as an electrical technologist and get into construction work and also quit working for a couple years just selling some things on amazon. I traveled alone to costa rica, nigaragua, panama without ever traveling alone before and just letting my family know as I was leaving, I just do what I think is best and learn as much as I can from my experience. I appreciate your comment.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ahh maybe that is true. I have this belief in my head that is is cruel that other people don’t get to have sex around 2x a week like I usually have for the last 10 years but maybe less can be more. I’ll keep that in the back of my mind.

I'm starting my journey with 5-MEO-DMT.  So far I've done 4 doses vaped.  I started with 1 little black scoop, then a red scoop, then 1 red with 1 black, my last one was 2 red scoops, which is supposed to be 16-24mg.  My plan is to do 2 reds and a black next which would be 22mg - 34mg.  The first 3 tries didn't do much, just a bit of a relaxed high a little more intense with each increase in dose. The last one(16-24mg) just more intense high, some minor visuals with eyes closed and some tingling in the body.  What were the doses when you broke thru with 5meo vaped?

I am not sure how accurate the scoops are so I got a scale as well to double check.

I took Friday Oct 22 off work for my first trip. I plan to meditate an hour before, experience whatever happens then journal about it and spend a few hours meditating and contemplating what I want to do with my life over the next few years.

I plugged 8mg of 5-MEO DMT today. It was an interesting experience. 

It was like my concepts of who I am and my life would be there then disappear for several seconds. I was just left with my visual field of my ceiling or hands and tingling through my body. I kept alternating between the 2 states.

Thoughts would come up slowly like “Am I still breathing? Can I even move my body? Did I take the right amount? It would be followed with taking slow deep breaths, slowly wiggling my fingers or raising my hands to look at them and reassuring myself that I was careful and prepared.

My vision was very focused I lost sense of time and worries about time came up but faded away quickly after realizing that it wasn’t important if time seemed to move slowly or not. 

It lasted right around an hour when I felt the need to get up and eat some food.

The main insight I got was that the present moment should be a higher focus of mine over concepts like imagining what I did or will do at work. It really seemed like I am waisting my life by imagining instead of experiencing. I need to work on experiencing more which includes a more consistent meditation practice.

It was a small dose. I think I will try 10-11mg next time in 2-3 weeks when i find a good time to do it.

I tired plugging several times before I vaped. It wasn't very effective, I'not sure about dosage now. I have seen my room morphing between how it used to look like to its current state - I was aware that it's just a product of my imagination. That's cool..

..than I smoked 15 mg. It was nothing like this. I think there is a threshold dose when whole reality is GONE and you are left with everything.

Yes, I guess I was fairly far off from a threshold dose because I did not have reality leave or know what infinity or nothing is or anything like that. I think it is a good idea to slowly increase the dose still to get more comfortable with it.

I was not too afraid but fears still came up which I think will diminish after a dipped my toes in a few times.

I tried taking 5-MEO DMT again just 2 days after my first try. 

I felt like I did not take enough to get many realizations the first time but it was a nice easy start that at least got me interested in continuing. Today is Sunday and I decided to do 10mg to get a little more experience. I felt noticeably more nauseous than the first time. I think because it was early in the morning instead of in the afternoon, I was not able to focus as intensely because I was a bit sleepy. The nausea discomfort was distracting. I hope trying again later in the day next time when I have more energy.

I think i will need to find a time in the early afternoon maybe 2 Saturdays From now to try 13-15mg. It also seemed to help to have the date planned well in advance so my body and mind had time to prepare for it.

I have noticed that taking it in the morning does sit well with me. It works better for me at night.

Maybe that's just coincidence, or maybe there's something to that.

On 10/11/2021 at 5:46 PM, Leo Gura said:

who needs fornication when you can fornicate the entire universe with ur imaginary shlong in an imaginary world. 

6 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

who needs fornication when you can fornicate the entire universe with ur imaginary shlong in an imaginary world. 

Fornication is still great.

Just have your priorities straight.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Fornication is still great.

Just have your priorities straight.

Yes, I have been beginning to notice how much of my time and energy has been put towards fornication since you brought this up. 

I will find ways to spend a fraction of this time on studying my beliefs/emotions/mind and taking care of my body from now on and see how that goes.