Epikur

Patrick Bet-David, vs meditator professor Asatar Bair, a self-described communist

21 posts in this topic

Edited by Epikur

Pat is so stage Orange it oozes from his face :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Agreed. Pat immigrated from the eastern bloc. His family had a lot of suffering flowing from the communitarian society of the USSR. Stage red, and blue are understandably vilified by Pat. That vilification of community then flows onto a vilification of green for Pat.

Funnily enough, its a classic case of survival determining our lives.

"I wanted only to try to live in accord with my true Self. Why was that so very difficult?" - Herse

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” - Goethe

"There are no bad parts" - Schwartz

1 hour ago, SLuxy said:

@Leo Gura Agreed. Pat immigrated from the eastern bloc. His family had a lot of suffering flowing from the communitarian society of the USSR. Stage red, and blue are understandably vilified by Pat. That vilification of community then flows onto a vilification of green for Pat.

Funnily enough, its a classic case of survival determining our lives.

No he is from Iran

@Epikur Oh, my bad. You're right. I suppose the same core analysis remains. Just insert iran for eastern bloc/ USSR.

"I wanted only to try to live in accord with my true Self. Why was that so very difficult?" - Herse

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” - Goethe

"There are no bad parts" - Schwartz

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Pat is so stage Orange it oozes from his face :D

he seems almost like he's playing an act

seems like a nice guy though

This guy Patrick has been extremely lucky and benefited from the system. He is a winner in the system therefore he is ok with it. He wouldn't say the same thing if he was at the bottom.

Edited by SQAAD

He's a nice guy but he runs an MLM insurance scheme, Lol. So a bit of conflict of interest there.

46:24 LMAOOOOOO

the question asked who would you rather have stalin or bezos and the guy goes "stalin unquivocally" ?

dlkafjlsdfk a

Edited by Jacob Morres

1 hour ago, Jacob Morres said:

the question asked who would you rather have stalin or bezos and the guy goes "stalin unquivocally" ?

The question was actually who had done more good in the world. And his answer is that Stalin has done more good. It seems sensible, because of how big of a country he ruled, and Amazon is just one conpany.

You can say that Stalin didn't achieve anything, because it's just progress, and all countries in Europe progressed rapidly back then. But in that case no entepreneur has ever achieved anything because it's just progress, it's meant to be.

1 hour ago, Jacob Morres said:

46:24 LMAOOOOOO

dlkafjlsdfk a

Tankies make the left look dumb.

Don't praise Stalin if you are on the left.

I was trying to wrap my head around this guy a couple of times. Why would I? why would I not just ditch him as a dumb right-winger? Because he made videos about money that helped me a lot throughout the last 2 years. 

He is basically a dogmatic fundamentalistic about capitalism and libertarianism. He basically misinterprets everything you can put in front of his face to construct his dumb survival beliefs of traditional values, and advance libertarianism... Total absolute 0 integrity to truth and direct experience. If he had he would first experience how full of shit his sources are most of the time and his circle, pretty inconvenient for him.

Through him I also discovered my stage blue shadow, because for 1 year I was a bit fundamentalist and deluded, 3 years ago, now I can't stand any fundamentalism or lack of integrity to truth or empiricism.

He reads a lot of books even...Watch out for you who read books or are intellectual because all of that is useless, without the right epistemology and metaphysics. Jiddu Krishnamurti or other gurus always said that books are useless and I frowned at that until I learned what he meant.

Edited by AminB501

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't praise Stalin if you are on the left.

Obviously, but demonizning dictators is not a good solution either. It's wise to end the topic quickly with "Stalin was not a good person" in a public discussion and jump to more productive points. But to have a non-judgmental personal opinion of him, this applies to any dictators, Saddam, or all the right-wing dictators from one's country's past, who right-wingers love to idolize.

Check time 29.20 The two books Ayn Rand and Karl Marx

The funny thing is that most of you guys here need to actually learn and implement Pat's stage Orange techniques rather than making fun of him.

Stage Orange is a very important stage to actualize. Don't miss it.

I recommend you spend at least 5 years in deep Orange. I did, and it made me much stronger.

Of course I'm not saying you should adopt his political ideology.

@Leo Gura What I criticize is its republican, libertarian, American nationalist thinking. I would say it's a blue problem. The whole point of everything he does is to somehow convince himself how libertarianism, conservativism, are the best. He converts every piece of data into a pro-republican, libertarian, American, or right-wing argument.

Man, this guy believes that Biden stoles the election from Trump. And he says that he wants to unify America by paying 1 million to Trump and Obama to sit together, and "unify America". You would think this is stupid, but the reason is that he only wants to convince himself about the ideologies he likes. 

Edited by AminB501

What I don't like are its blue aspects, libertarianism, nationalism, (even though he is an immigrant) and even shows fundamentalist tendencies. And of course a shit load of conspiratorial thinking with no epistemology.

2 hours ago, AminB501 said:

@Leo Gura What I criticize is its republican, libertarian, American nationalist thinking. I would say it's a blue problem. The whole point of everything he does is to somehow convince himself how libertarianism, conservativism, are the best. He converts every piece of data into a pro-republican, libertarian, American, or right-wing argument.

Man, this guy believes that Biden stoles the election from Trump. And he says that he wants to unify America by paying 1 million to Trump and Obama to sit together, and "unify America". You would think this is stupid, but the reason is that he only wants to convince himself about the ideologies he likes. 

Of course his politics is cartoonishly self-biased.

He holds his worldview because it finacially benefits him to do so. He has little intellectual depth or systemic understanding. His focus is very material and practical.

On 10/1/2021 at 7:36 AM, Leo Gura said:

The funny thing is that most of you guys here need to actually learn and implement Pat's stage Orange techniques rather than making fun of him.

Stage Orange is a very important stage to actualize. Don't miss it.

I recommend you spend at least 5 years in deep Orange. I did, and it made me much stronger.

Of course I'm not saying you should adopt his political ideology.

+1 

Am currently doing this now, many key things to be learned from Blue / Orange teachings & teachers. As much as his political views will differ from people here, JP's basic teachings would be very helpful for a lot of people here, same with Tony Robbins & other 'Orange' types. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi