Yeah Yeah

Does Death Hurt?

15 posts in this topic

I want to know, if I got stabbed, would it hurt? Or if I got into a tragic car accident, do you think I'll feel glass inside me, and everything's a blur except buzzing blue and red lights as I'm waiting around in a crushed vehicle for fire fighters to pry metal pieces out my lazy limp body, or during the warm day as a sudden voice asks me to stay awake and flies are suddenly attracted to me ... While a passenger victims cries and groans in the background?

Essentially, does dying at all hurt, or will I slip into death like removing a tight shoe or awakening immediately out a dream as if nothing had happened - What if I were to get shot, will I notice anything during a dying process, like half my limb missing and sudden I notice an inability to move or talk? Will I reflect on my social circles and feel a sense of shame that I'm allowing myself to practically give up on life and fall "asleep"?

Sadghuru says if you die accidentally like suicide or your body is injured at too young of an age, then you kind of have to wait a very long time I think before you can finally come back again ... because no matter how hellish this current life appears to get, we all want to have a physical life, apparently ... Apparently we won't spend too long as dead folks and will wish we had our lives back ... Which is hard to believe as I know I'm resistant, stubborn, bitter, and sometimes in despair and aguish about a build-up of events leading to this moment,

Also, will I reincarnate into someone I don't want to be? Like I see plenty of people and I'd hate to be them, can I keep choosing what best suits me as a sort of game I'd like to opt into like character customization and world building options ... 

Thanks, I need details about pain and suffering during the final moments which are sure to come,

Edited by Yeah Yeah

Depending on how you die, yes it can hurt.

I don't think you can choose who you get reborn as.

Only one way to know. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

54 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Only one way to know. 

Haha, 

3 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Depending on how you die, yes it can hurt.

I don't think you can choose who you get reborn as.

Ever sliced a finger on a sharp knife? How easily it glides through the skin, and the stinging which follows? I read one online thread a man talks about the time he got stabbed in the chest, it's like the finger except larger and painful when he'd move the muscles around the blade. And then I saw a post where a man opened the door one night at a friend's house thinking it was pizza, but instead a giant knife entered through the top of his skull and there was an xray image, and it was the largest object surgions successfully removed from the skull and he lived, but I'd love these people to report their experience, like did it hurt bro?

Edited by Yeah Yeah

You can choose who you are reborn as, there is no such thing as time so you know all about the life you choose beforehand, and for what purposes it will have for you after death.  Your skills and knowledge here will add up.  You just have to focus your will and move in sync with the universe/nature and try to imagine a body that is as close to what you would need to get to the divine/Love/Will and you can customize around that.

57ba4437-6225-4c75-95f7-64168d2964b6_500

Do you need a big family?  A small family?  What kind of life will optimize your understanding of God?  And then start learning what you might want to know to take with you.  You can reach into your heart and pull out things you already know about yourself.  Wake up to the fact that you can do this, then put faith and believe in the vision, point that vision, that Will outwards, radiate it!
And then you can add what you want to know like pizza toppings.

ca8cbc691ea4b8eade82afdffa70c7f85ff7c4f0

So say deep in my soul, my heart tells me that I want to get back to and understand nature - what could I learn now that would help direct me towards that?  Probably first, how to direct myself, like what are the rules?  And then how to play by the rules.

You keep strong feelings in the form of memory after death, and so things that really speak to your soul will remain and you will be attracted to that when looking for a new body.  Ego like things will stick around as karma.  A lot of it has to do with what you are attached to, so try to attach to things that are closer to your soul/God and less to the ego and your next life will be easier.  I have a hard time explaining it.  Speak to your needs, to your dreams, and try to bring things into the world that are full of Love and are Just and True.  Move towards that within things you find and that you will gravitate towards in your next life.

I don't know if death hurts, sorry.

Emotional, like this, metaphorical and stuff.  ^  Some people say they are pulled out of their body really fast, some say there is a tunnel moving towards the light, some say just nothing at all.

Probably a mixture of shock with DMT as you actually die, unless you get hit in the head or die right on impact.  Pain... idk... I bet shock more likely.

How the soul feels when free from a body

Edited by Loba

16 minutes ago, Yeah Yeah said:

Haha, 

Ever sliced a finger on a sharp knife? How easily it glides through the skin, and the stinging which follows? I read one online thread a man talks about the time he got stabbed in the chest, it's like the finger except larger and painful when he'd move the muscles around the blade. And then I saw a post where a man opened the door one night at a friend's house thinking it was pizza, but instead a giant knife entered through the top of his skull and there was an xray image, and it was the largest object surgions successfully removed from the skull and he lived, but I'd love these people to report their experience, like did it hurt bro?

No idea from where you got the idea that maybe it doesn't hurt to die. I'm sure you can find videos for example here https://theync.com/ where they scream out their pain the moment before they die.

@Loba As you go on to explain about karma as what kind of pulls a soul forwards in exploration, due to not having a discriminatory brain on the other end, they'll go to what they're attracted to ... which is close I imagine to what Sadghuru would teach, although other spiritual ghurus kind of dismiss this idea,

I love hearing spiritualists like Teal Swan discuss how we choose our incarnations, which you layed out quite well, and makes me kind of lean into the idea all is perfect and I opted into this with well meaning intentions,

Thanks for the creative response,

And I like how you said it may be more like shock than pain, I really liked that,

@Yeah Yeah

I’ve recently watched an interview with somebody who works in a hospice where people spend their last days, weeks or months, when it’s clear that they will die. 

Now i can’t answer if death will hurt or not, i haven’t experienced it after all. But I think It certainly depends on the situation you’re dying in. Torture would definitely hurt I feel. Just sleeping off and not waking up again may be very peaceful though. Who knows

But I wanted to add what this person said here. The person interviewed said that in the moment of they‘re death people’s faces light up as if they have seen the most beautiful thing in they’re entire life. For me this means that they merge with infinite love. You can make of this whatever you want. I just wanted to leave this here.

Have a great day ?

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

being dead is just love

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Yeah Yeah

Not this place is the peace, love, perfection this place is made of. If you bring your best case scenarios to mind for the things you mentioned, you’d be closer to the truth so to speak. Notice pain has a threshold and then shock or numbness sets in, and while you can’t technically think yourself, you are what makes this place make sense. You are what makes all pain & suffering sensible. As far as choosing who you’d be next, consider new depths of unconditional. Maybe you love being whoever.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

21 hours ago, Marcel said:

But I wanted to add what this person said here. The person interviewed said that in the moment of they‘re death people’s faces light up as if they have seen the most beautiful thing in they’re entire life. For me this means that they merge with infinite love. You can make of this whatever you want. I just wanted to leave this here.

Have a great day ?

I heard also that a torturer will eventually have to kill the person he/she tortures because pain eventually turns into pleasure and therefore the torturer can no long inflict pain on the person ... and another report was that there were a man who returned back to his body in hospital and then to interpret the world was like being in a wonky-weighty crushed soda can, and nothing really compared to the free airiness of out of body ...

Sometimes I'm utterly confused with learning about all this information to the point I'm confused and unsure what to do or where to go except meditate and push aside life - I watched a video this morning and Leo said to inquire into one self, and it may take years, and that it is possible to find something important about myself such as the discovery I'm not being the body or the mind, which the most important discovery about nothingness one can obtain, better than money, sex, success, education and all this,

@Nahm And thanks for the sharing !

Edited by Yeah Yeah

I guess it would depend on how long you were conscious for and not experiencing the effects of things like adrenaline that numb the pain.  

Just like getting a really bad cut; when it happens it can feel like nothing.  But after a while, when the hormones have worn off, it starts to throb and get really painful.  

Death itself is, I imagine, not painful since, well, you're dead.  But the parts leading up to death could have all degrees of pain gather. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Yeah Yeah

Confusion is part of the process.

The mind does not like being confused because it is in the business of making sense of reality and having a simple one size fits all construct. A black and white deal so to speak.

And if we question our notion of reality, our current  construct of it will eventually  fall apart, if and only if,  we allow it and don’t delude ourselves into oblivion that is.

We deconstruct it, our sense of reality, values, goals etc. through attaining new insights, wisdom and experience through varies different channels and techniques.

But, because we’re generally very attached to our views and believes about ourselves and the world we can feel incredibly confused sometimes when processing new inputs and having to distinguish between truth and falsehood. 

Hint: The truth could just „feel“ right to you in your heart but it still may be confusing to your mind, which is normal.

Experiencing and feeling into things is key.

Just know that it will Pass. In fact. It‘s a Good Sign that you‘re feeling confused. It means that you’re actually questioning stuff and that’s definitely better then being dead sure about everything ?

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming