Javfly33

First nightgame trial - very sad

61 posts in this topic

Leo is right here, 5-6 approaches will not be enough at all. If you can do that many approaches as a total noob it means you have potential, you will grow fast. Especially when you are sober, being drunk tbh makes it quite easy.

Imagine going to the gym for 1 week and complain your body did not change, it is basically similar logic. Imagine going to 2 language classes and complain you cannot really speak the language yet. Another example.

38 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Leo is right here, 5-6 approaches will not be enough at all. If you can do that many approaches as a total noob it means you have potential, you will grow fast. Especially when you are sober, being drunk tbh makes it quite easy.

Imagine going to the gym for 1 week and complain your body did not change, it is basically similar logic. Imagine going to 2 language classes and complain you cannot really speak the language yet. Another example.

Right. Yeah i do It sober because i want real change in my baseline sober state and once i get to flow i know It Will be amazing.

How much have you done of this stuff bro?

@Javfly33 Not much. I have done it in house parties because i am in university but not in an actual nightclub. I also did some in class where i would start talking to girls in my class. My aim was to be comfortable with introducting myself to strangers and get good at small talk, not pick up girls. So i was focusing on getting better at those things, not necessarily flirting or escalation. I would also talk to guys even though i am straight because again my point was to improve my social skills in general. It did work and i got quite decent at it but i still suck with girls because flirting and escalation are still concepts i have little experience at. I am good at teasing though :P Being good at small talk and conversations and introduction yourself etc help with girls but not as much as flirting or escalation skills. 

It is good that you do not drink when trying to be social. I think it is good to maybe use alcohol as a tool to learn more about yourself and game a bit drunk but do not use it as a crutch. Game a few times drunk, learn the lessions and then never drink anymore when you try to be social.

There is nothing more lame than those guys that are very cold and antisocial and quiet when sober and when they get drunk they become super loud, fun and friendly. Locals in the country where i live are like that. DO NOT RELY ON ALCOHOL TO BE SOCIAL PLZ :P 

The bigger the difference between your sober and drunk state, the more inner issues you have that need to be addressed.

Edited by Karmadhi

@Karmadhi @Karmadhi personally alcohol never worked for me very well. Yeah It got me out my head a little bit But It would make me very letargic/lazy/i Dont give a crap. My least favorite drug lol.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are 2 basic secrets to getting women:

1) Location, location, location. Be where the women are.

2) Delusional levels of self-confidence

Boomhauer pretty much has it down ;) In real life he would be sleeping with hundreds of women while you guys are here clowning around and whining.

The only thing worse than being Boomhauer is being Bobby. And you guys here are like Bobby. That's your whole problem in a nutshell.

@Leo Gura Leo? Are you serious? Are you really admiring someone who "sleeping with hundreds of women". This is a teenager level of maturity. 

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

@Vladimir You can also admire hitler for his public speaking skills. I do not think Leo admires PUA attitude and goals but their skill set. How you use the skill set is up to you.

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Vladimir said:

@Leo Gura Leo? Are you serious? Are you really admiring someone who "sleeping with hundreds of women". This is a teenager level of maturity. 

I'm not admiring. I am telling these chodes what they need to understand in order to even land 1 decent girl.

The principles of attraction are identical no matter how many women you use it on. The number is irrelevant. You can use these principles to find a wife and marry her, if that's what you want. I don't care how many people you decide to sleep with.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I have a question. Ok, after you finally landed a girl you want to commit with, you still have to be a delusional confident ass? I imagine that keeping someone is rather different, but I have this doubt.

24 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

@Leo Gura I have a question. Ok, after you finally landed a girl you want to commit with, you still have to be a delusional confident ass? I imagine that keeping someone is rather different, but I have this doubt.

Delusional confidence is useful for much more than just getting girls.

36 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

In my experience, they kinda want you to, yeah. But it's less about being a delusional idiot but more like being able to "have your shit together" in any situation, especially in situations when she is involved. The reason why confidence is so attractive to women is because they want their men to be a good leader. If you turn into a pussy-cat shortly after you've successfully "gamed" her, that will be a huge turn-off and she might start to lose interest in you

I found to a good metric judge all this stuff. Would she trust & be confident about having kids with you? If yes - you're doing good in that regard. No? - something to think about

Doesn't matter if you both want kids or not, it's about a certain level of trust in each other. What turns women on/what they truly want deep inside is to have a genuine ability to trust their man, because then they can let go and be a full-blown feminine woman

Edited by Hello from Russia

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not admiring. I am telling these chodes what they need to understand in order to even land 1 decent girl.

The principles of attraction are identical no matter how many women you use it on. The number is irrelevant. You can use these principles to find a wife and marry her, if that's what you want. I don't care how many people you decide to sleep with.

No man wants a "decent girl" to be "landed". The Truth is that we all want to meet the woman of our dreams, True Love. Forever and ever. Yes fairy tales speak of this wisdom. 

Edited by Vladimir

14 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

No man wants a "decent girl" to be "landed". The Truth is that we all want to meet the woman of our dreams, True Love. Forever and ever. Yes fairy tales speak of this wisdom. 

Do you believe in soulmates?

6 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

Of course. Soul mates or twin flames are two halves of the same whole.

Well, but isn't the entire universe our soulmate?

3 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

And that is exactly what everyone should be developing themselves for. As opposed to "landing a decent one" with "women attraction techniques".

But these "women attraction techniques" work even on the "woman of your dreams".

Edited by Tudo

But also....there is nothing wrong about going through the "pickup" phase for you to develop yourself so that you're ready to even start working with your "one". I just expected more from Leo.

2 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

But also....there is nothing wrong about going through the "pickup" phase for you to develop yourself so that you're ready to even start working with your "one". I just expected more from Leo.

I understand.

38 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

No man wants a "decent girl" to be "landed".

You are utopian in a delusional sort of way.