Javfly33

First nightgame trial - very sad

61 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

Of course. Soul mates or twin flames are two halves of the same whole.

ARE YOU REAL? 

MY boyfriend keeps talking about this. @Marcel

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, modmyth said:

This thread.... particularly people's ideas about twin flames/ soul mates...

dog-floating.gif

That's a great visual example of lack of bias.

See how unbiased gravity is?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

ARE YOU REAL? 

MY boyfriend keeps talking about this. @Marcel

Ah, twin flames. I use to be very passionate about this topic. Though, it did lead to one of the most divine sober experiences I've ever had in life. It is hard to ever forget it. The greatest love story that never can be. The most divine tragedy that there ever was. A gate to heaven that can never be entered. That which burns with the light of a thousands suns only to cast the greatest dark night of the soul. That which is the most Godly within the idea of separation or the grandest delusion we could ever put on ourselves. At this, this is what I saw it as before hard to say what it actually is.

Whatever it was, it was what helped me become whole. The pursuit of the twin flame helped me find God. But, in order to be whole I could not have the other half. But, this is just one story about the idea of twin flames. Take it as that, a story that my mind created to explain what I perceived as a phenomena.  Now I'm happily in a relationship with someone else that I love dearly and I no longer look back at what happened, unless twin flames are mentioned of course lol.

18 minutes ago, modmyth said:

dog-floating.gif

Space Doggo is the best Doggo.

9 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

Ah, twin flames. I use to be very passionate about this topic. Though, it did lead to one of the most divine sober experiences I've ever had in life. It is hard to ever forget it. The greatest love story that never can be. The most divine tragedy that there ever was. A gate to heaven that can never be entered. That which burns with the light of a thousands suns only to cast the greatest dark night of the soul. That which is the most Godly within the idea of separation or the grandest delusion we could ever put on ourselves. At this, this is what I saw it as before hard to say what it actually is.

Whatever it was, it was what helped me become whole. The pursuit of the twin flame helped me find God. But, in order to be whole I could not have the other half. But, this is just one story about the idea of twin flames. Take it as that, a story that my mind created to explain what I perceived as a phenomena.  Now I'm happily in a relationship with someone else that I love dearly and I no longer look back at what happened, unless twin flames are mentioned of course lol.

That's very beautifully written. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

That's very beautifully written. 

Thank you, it comes from the heart. ?

1 minute ago, Vladimir said:

Keep approaching bro.

Leo is an INTP, a logician like me. So I understand why he always calls something beautiful as utopia. 

In some ways Leo blocks himself from achieving Utopia because to him there is no pot of gold under the rainbow. 

Leo needs to suffer a glitch in the matrix moment to get a taste of bliss

52 minutes ago, modmyth said:

This thread.... particularly people's ideas about twin flames/ soul mates...

dog-floating.gif

You should have posted this when you called someone your soulmate. 

Surprised Pikachu face. 

Oh wait!!!!!!!! 

Something might be itching you, just in case. 

When someone is experiencing utter bliss, there's always cynicism coming from unexpected corners and this post is probably the prime example of that. Haha.. 

Edited by Preety_India

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Leo is an INTP, a logician like me. So I understand why he always calls something beautiful as utopia. 

In some ways Leo blocks himself from achieving Utopia because to him there is no pot of gold under the rainbow. 

Leo needs to suffer a glitch in the matrix moment to get a taste of bliss

And i am an INTP, a logician like you.

Love used to be nonsense to me.

Love used to be something i could not wrap my head around in my analytical mind.

But when i met you everything changed.

I did not  suffer a glitch in the matrix.

The matrix got healed and repaired.

I am in utopia when im with you, when im just thinking about you.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

2 minutes ago, modmyth said:

Wait.... what does this have to do with you in particular?

Not sure why you're the one taking this personally?

Since it was posted directly under my post, somehow it felt like it was about me? 

Because my post was about soulmates too.. Hard to ignore. 

Edited by Preety_India

7 minutes ago, modmyth said:

You know, other people's cynicism/ skepticism isn't necessarily directed towards you.

Well I apologise if it wasn't directed at me. You can give me some leeway, especially given that so much cynicism is personally directed at me, it's so easy to get salty sometimes.

Just now, modmyth said:

I prefer not to stir up conflict in the forum section; I don't find it to be a very productive use of my time/ energy. If you're talking about things that I've written about emotionally in my own private journals; it's for myself first and everyone else second, and I just generally don't appreciate when it's used against me like ammo. That's not what it's there for. I don't do this to other people and I expect it not to be done to me as well.

Also, whatever drama that has gone on in the past on this forum, I'm not touching with a ten foot pole ever again.

Anyway, this is now off-topic.

Well I expect the same. So maybe sometimes indirect cynicism especially directly under my post can feel that way? It can hurt when someone is positively talking about soulmates and twin flames and here comes a comment completely mocking it. Can you at least see how that can hurt? Maybe try being sensitive in that regard if you really care about spending your time/energy so productively. I don't appreciate someone using my journals against me either, not good policy. And nor do I appreciate someone not being sensitive at all, yet claiming how they don't appreciate when things are done to them. Drama is not something that I created to be clear, drama was between two people that I was unwittingly dragged into without my permission for which I paid a heavy price mentally. So please spare me the trouble next time. 

12 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Well I expect the same. So maybe sometimes indirect cynicism especially directly under my post can feel that way? It can hurt when someone is positively talking about soulmates and twin flames and here comes a comment completely mocking it. Can you at least see how that can hurt? Maybe try being sensitive in that regard if you really care about spending your time/energy so productively. I don't appreciate someone using my journals against me either, not good policy. And nor do I appreciate someone not being sensitive at all, yet claiming how they don't appreciate when things are done to them. Drama is not something that I created to be clear, drama was between two people that I was unwittingly dragged into without my permission for which I paid a heavy price mentally. So please spare me the trouble next time. 

This is quite a gaslighting and narcissistic post to make, especially given what they said.

I'd take a moment to read and reflect on it.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Just now, Roy said:

This is quite a gaslighting and narcissistic thing to say, especially given what they said.

I'd take a moment to read and reflect on your post.

You don't understand the mechanism behind things that have happened behind closed doors of the forum. So you would not understand why I wrote what I wrote. Maybe try not being a mediator between two users when you have no clue about their personal history. You could be misinterpreting a lot of things. Just don't do it please. It's completely between me and her and we are quite adult enough to sort it out. Try giving some space to users to talk to each other without constantly putting your nose into it just because you are the moderator. 

Just now, modmyth said:

I'm done with this.

Me too. 

15 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Maybe try not being a mediator between two users when you have no clue about their personal history.

I don't care, and I don't need to know about any history. It's as irrelevant as a bug hitting the windshield of my car. What is relevant is what happens in the public viewable part of the forum.

15 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You could be misinterpreting a lot of things. Just don't do it please. It's completely between me and her and we are quite adult enough to sort it out.

Perhaps. But I'm not misinterpreting what is going on in this thread on this particular page. And I'm seriously doubting the ability to sort it out when it's clear a lot of threads are getting consistently derailed by nonsense.

Here is the target of some personal development to do, to put your "feet on the fire" so to speak..... Consider that if you are constantly getting involved in drama, to stop and think "What part am I playing of the equation?"

hrhrhtewgfegege

12 minutes ago, Roy said:

I don't care, and I don't need to know about any history. It's as irrelevant as a bug hitting the windshield of my car. What is relevant is what happens in the public viewable part of the forum.

Perhaps. But I'm not misinterpreting what is going on in this thread on this page. I'm doubting the ability to sort it out when it's clear a lot of threads are getting consistently derailed by nonsense.

Here is the target of some personal development to do, to put your "feet on the fire" so to speak..... Consider that if you are constantly getting involved in drama, to stop and think "What part am I playing of the equation?"

I wasn't Talking about drama on the forum.. I was talking about personal drama that she knows and I know and we both prefer not to talk about it. She said that she is done, and I said that I'm done too. 

I prefer you to not drag me on this any  further when we both sorted it out already. It seems you're paying too much attention to this when we both said we were done. She understood I had taken offense at something because she had a personal history with me in regard to that, I made it clear and she is matured enough to understand what was hurting me, and we both did it, you are unnecessarily stoking the fire when there is no need. Maybe you need to look into your own propensity to show your power as a moderator by constantly putting your feet between two users who are amicably resolving things? You are only making it worse when it's already done with. 

Please don't quote me again with some kind of threat. 

You aren't really helping. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Roy like i said that I'm done with it. What part do you not get?

You are making this way way worse. 

I'm done with this. 

@Roy

She apologized about it already and she is done with it. I don´t think you should be hounding her anymore. You are constantly responding to every one of her posts in a negative manner. I´m watching that and i do not feel like commenting until now. But please quit your behaviour already. Being a mod does not give you the right to hound her like that.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming