Christoph Werner

5 Meo- Dmt and admitting "I do not know"

81 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

And true power is the force that enlightens you.

Power does not enlighten anyone because there isn't an ego or a spiritual master to be enlightened.  It is the realization of no self.  Yes it is true that there is the dissolution of the self, but it is not accessed via any type of power...you have a good imagination though, I grant you that.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Well, my main spiritual influence directly contradicts you @Inliytened1. Everything is power. Let me quote:

Everything we do, everything we are, rests on our personal power. If we have enough of it, one word is enough to change the course of our lives. If we don't, the most magnificent piece of wisdom can be revealed to us and that revelation won't make a damn bit of difference.

Do you know that at this very moment you are surrounded by eternity? And do you know you can use that eternity, if you so desire? Do you know that you can extend yourself forever in any direction and use it to take the totality of yourself forever in any direction? Do you know that one moment can be eternity?  If you had enough personal power, my words alone would serve as a means to round up the totality of yourself and get to the crucial part of it  out of the boundaries in which it is contained.

-From Tales of Power by Carlos Castaneda

@impulse9 that's all well and good..seems like a confidence booster to me..  but it's not gonna enlighten ya.  And giving me other people's quotes isn't really that impressive to me, sorry.  What do you think on the matter?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Pretty sure I shared my thoughts in the previous post. ;) If you disagree, that's your choice. The truth is that we're all just producing concepts. But your personal power isn't a concept, it's the force that defines your entire life. If you have enough personal power, you can look at a dry grapefruit and its beauty will enlighten you. If you don't, the most magnificent wisdom can be shared with your and you won't get it.

1 minute ago, impulse9 said:

If you have enough personal power, you can look at a dry grapefruit and its beauty will enlighten you. If you don't, the most magnificent wisdom can be shared with your and you won't get it.

No worries.. well, I don't feel that's personal power or that it will enlighten you..it is the Oneness and it is Being.  Being one with the grapefruit.  You ARE it and it is you.  But that is just Being.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

And what allows you to experience oneness with that grapefruit? ;)

So how come most people can't experience it? See this is all semantics. It's pretty funny honestly that we expect words or concepts to enlighten us. You will probably agree that there is a force in the universe which determines how "in sync" with reality you are. What is that force? I choose to call it power. You can call it karma if you want. Or you can call it god consciousness, or you can call it oneness, or you can call it the force, straight from Star Wars. They're all point to the same exact phenomena and the label really doesn't matter. What matters is that some people are demonstrably more, and some people are less in harmony with the world. The more in sync you are, the more power you have, the more reality seems to bend to you, the more lucky you tend to be, the more happy for no reason. The less you have, the more you struggle, the more you suffer, the more things work against you and the more frustrated you are. And after all isn't that the whole point of it, to overcome suffering?

@impulse9 well, one of the things that I have found is that selfishness is the cause of our suffering...the more selfless one can be, and the more honest, the more one shall align with their True Self.  The more selfish, the farther away.  And selfishness stems from ego...now, one does need some degree of this to merely stay alive..that's the existential bind we are in.  But yes I do feel that some of us are more spiritually "in tune" with oneness than others...this doesn't make the person "better" in anyway of course but I do see now that you are not using the word power from an egoic standpoint.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Yep, exactly. What you call aligning with your true self I call personal power.

5 hours ago, impulse9 said:

This is where shamanic principles come into play. According to shamanism, these are all inorganic entities.

Inorganic meaning...its not you? That's not a principle in shamanism. 

"You Create Magic" 

It's concerned with right view and right action, so yes it most definitely has strong parallels to traditional eastern teachings.

The psychedelic itself doesn't enlighten you, that's the whole point. It's a tool. 

Comparing meditation masters to shamans seems off to me. They're totally different. 

"You Create Magic" 

8 hours ago, impulse9 said:

Well, my main spiritual influence directly contradicts you @Inliytened1. Everything is power. Let me quote:

Power ??? that power will get destroyed till nothing left ??? 

8 hours ago, impulse9 said:

?  If you had enough personal power,

Yea i will see that personal power when the so called death comes to so called self???

4 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

The psychedelic itself doesn't enlighten you, that's the whole point. It's a tool. 

Comparing meditation masters to shamans seems off to me. They're totally different. 

Different, but similar in that they are doing consciousness work. Similar in that many people here meditate and do psyches etc

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I did not understand well why people were so enthusiastic about Leo's teachings, they seemed quite selfish, shallow. until after a year of daily meditation, and psychedelics from time to time, I had a total dissolution of the ego with 5meo and there was infinity, unity, and it was love, and it was me. This lasted a short time, but it started a cascade of rapid change in me. I see the unity in every moment, the ego is a thin layer and the unfathomable is right here  . Now I read and listen to Leo and it seems absolutely correct, straight to the point like an arrow, clean of nonsense. the truth is expressed through him in a masterful way

On 8/26/2021 at 0:48 AM, cetus said:

Just look around. Does reality need to know anything? All I'm seeing is spontaneous intelligence.

Unborn intelligence 10/10