A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

This topic will be for questions about Leo his life. Post your questions below.

First one:

What kind of music does Leo listen to?

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

I like music that's either moody or has strong melody.

So mostly: pop, some alternative rock, chillout, dance, club. I don't select music by genre or artist. I cherrypick individual songs that I happen to like and ignore the rest. I don't follow musicians or listen to their entire albums because most of the stuff in the album I will not like.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I like music that's either moody or has strong melody.

So mostly: pop, some alternative rock, chillout, dance, club. I don't select music by genre or artist. I cherrypick individual songs that I happen to like and ignore the rest. I don't follow musicians or listen to their entire albums because most of the stuff in the album I will not like.

Do you have a public playlist, or do you feel like sharing some of your favorite (rock) songs?

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

Deep Forest is the best music I have found to accompany me in my "aloneness" - have you ever listened to their music?  

6 minutes ago, A way to Actualize said:

Do you have a public playlist, or do you feel like sharing some of your favorite (rock) songs?

I don't have public playlists. There are hundreds of songs I like.

@Leo Gura I saw that you said you eat mostly vegetarian. Are you working on giving up animal products completely? What are your thoughts on raw eating, fruitarianism, and veganism? Do you think it is necessary to purify the body with your diet to achieve the best results in enlightenment  (or in life in general)?

Also do you know anything about the importance of proper food combinations  (such as illustrated in the alkaline/acid balance AAA diet) and have you read or heard of the book The Mucusless Diet Healing System by Professor Arnold Ehret (author of Rational Fasting)? It's a concept that may be considered extreme by most but it makes sense to me (although I'm still working on application). I'm still working on going full vegan, myself. Do you agree that the majority of people eat way more than necessary? 

Edited by shouldnt

Were you much of a reader before getting into self-improvement? If yes, what were your favourites?
How would you describe your childhood/teen years? Anything particulary interesting?

Before getting into pickup, what was your experience with girls?

Do you believe in supernatural phenomena? Do you think aliens exist? 

What is your stance on conspiracy theories?
What are your main inspirations? 

What would you say is the most valuable thing you've laearned from self-acualizing?

Do you have a pic back from when you were overweight? :D

What is your meditation schedule (in what time during the day do you meditate)? In what position do you meditate? And which video of yours do you feel is by far the worst? ;)

Hallå

If you could host a dinner party with historical figures from the past, or inspirational people of the present who would you invite? You can elaborate on why if you have the time. ?

why is it important for you to encourage others to begin the journey towards self-actualization?

what types of things do you do for fun?

2 hours ago, shouldnt said:

@Leo Gura I saw that you said you eat mostly vegetarian. Are you working on giving up animal products completely? What are your thoughts on raw eating, fruitarianism, and veganism? Do you think it is necessary to purify the body with your diet to achieve the best results in enlightenment  (or in life in general)?

Also do you know anything about the importance of proper food combinations  (such as illustrated in the alkaline/acid balance AAA diet) and have you read or heard of the book The Mucusless Diet Healing System by Professor Arnold Ehret (author of Rational Fasting)? It's a concept that may be considered extreme by most but it makes sense to me (although I'm still working on application). I'm still working on going full vegan, myself. Do you agree that the majority of people eat way more than necessary? 

From my research I think a mostly-vegetarian (as close to raw as possible) diet is most healthy. So that's why I'm moving in that direction.

There are ethical and environment concerns as well, but my first concern is my own health.

Don't know about food combining.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't have public playlists. There are hundreds of songs I like.

Here is something for you listen. You might find it interesting.

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

Dr. joseph Goebbels

3 hours ago, Neuroticon said:

1) Were you much of a reader before getting into self-improvement? If yes, what were your favourites?
2) How would you describe your childhood/teen years? Anything particulary interesting?

3) Before getting into pickup, what was your experience with girls?

4) Do you believe in supernatural phenomena? Do you think aliens exist? 

5) What is your stance on conspiracy theories?
6) What are your main inspirations? 

7) What would you say is the most valuable thing you've laearned from self-acualizing?

8) Do you have a pic back from when you were overweight? :D

1) Yes, I love to learn about science, history, philosophy, and other stuff.

2) All-out focused on learning, and planning my future career in video game design.

3) Zero experience with girls. I took a vow in early highschool not to distract myself with the opposite sex or with friends. They were a huge waste of time in my mind.

4) Supernatural? No. Aliens probably do, but not like UFOs and Martians.

5) I don't care about them at all. A big distraction.

6) The fact that reality exists at all and that I am alive inside it.

7) Every upset and negative emotion and dissatisfaction with life is a complete fiction. The mind creates problems out of thin air. External situations are truly irrelevant to happiness.

8) No, but my Mom has some photos that I will have to scan at some point.

Just writing to congratulate you Leo for the idea of a forum and what a helpful tool and space this will be along with the videos, I follow you since the beginning of Actualized.org because I'm on the path to self development for several years too and I always find very helpful guidelines and news in the channel, wish you a lot of success and for sure I'm participating very often here. ;)

2 hours ago, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

What is your meditation schedule (in what time during the day do you meditate)? In what position do you meditate? And which video of yours do you feel is by far the worst? ;)

It varies, sometime morning, sometimes late at night. The only rule I have is that I never miss a day.

I sit cross-legged on my couch with pillows and cushions. Not full-lotus or even half-lotus.

Worst? The oldest ones.

2 hours ago, Jonathanz said:

How did you build your community on YouTube? Was it a lot of effort?

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you ;) Yes, it was a lot of effort.

53 minutes ago, Lee said:

If you could host a dinner party with historical figures from the past, or inspirational people of the present who would you invite? You can elaborate on why if you have the time. ?

People I admire from history include:

• Marcus Aurelius
  • Various Greek philosophers
  • David Hume
  • Gandhi
  • The Buddha
  • Da Vinci

People I admire from modern times:

• Various yogis and enlightened folks
  • Responsible business leaders like the founders of Google
  • Eben Pagan
  • Barack Obama

And hundreds of other people who I can't even recall because there are so many.