Tim R

You've sold your Soul

13 posts in this topic

"When you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him."

- Linji Yixuan 

This was the first Koan I ever understood and it's probably one of the most important things you can realize on the path.

And I know for sure that there's a whole bunch of you who haven't understood it yet and who for this very reason are on this forum. 

Leo / Buddha / Guru / Master / Teacher / more awake / higher consciousness / enlightened / authority / scripture / holy text / etc.

None of the above are real. 

All authority is your authority

You watch Leo's videos, you read Leo's posts and think that his words have authority. They don't. You have assigned authority to them.

You are the only authority in you entire life.

Every decision, every belief, every scripture and every Guru - you have been the authority behind them. You have created the Guru

Do not sell your soul to others. Do not subjugate yourself to projected authority. 

Reclaim your sovereignty. 

@Tim R

1 minute ago, Tim R said:

This was such a huge revalation once i understood it.

It is insane to ponder that most people have given their authority away, and completely unknowingly at that most of the time.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

Of course!

Thy is God :D

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Yes, being the reason that the only truth is in self love, self image, all about the self hahahahahahahahaha

Loving myself is loving all the universe. 

Singer

14™

Religion taught you to love others, and that is what duality iiiiiiisssssssss. 

The love for others only truly arise after self love. 

Singer

14™

“There is Buddha for those who do not know what he is really. There is no Buddha for those who know what he is really.”

~ Kobori Nanrei

14 hours ago, Tim R said:

"When you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him."

- Linji Yixuan 

This was the first Koan I ever understood and it's probably one of the most important things you can realize on the path.

And I know for sure that there's a whole bunch of you who haven't understood it yet and who for this very reason are on this forum. 

Leo / Buddha / Guru / Master / Teacher / more awake / higher consciousness / enlightened / authority / scripture / holy text / etc.

None of the above are real. 

You watch Leo's videos, you read Leo's posts and think that his words have authority. They don't. You have assigned authority to them.

You are the only authority in you entire life.

Every decision, every belief, every scripture and every Guru - you have been the authority behind them. You have created the Guru

Do not sell your soul to others. Do not subjugate yourself to projected authority. 

Reclaim your sovereignty. 

i guess there is much to reflect on the differences between a koan and a joke and who`s authority that is.

ofc you can`t avoid the marketplace. why do most people identify with the man and not with the ox?

i inderstand this koan as

don't be distracted don't be diverted don't be derailed

on the path mind will see all kinds of temptations tricks traps treasures

even your beloved lord will come and say hey stop rest relax enjoy

cut off his head, you have been waylaid by more illusion

there is plenty further to go

g-o o-n d-eeper #god

@gettoefl  #seppuku?

did i get that koan right? or would you maybe not go THAT far?

Edited by mememe
i want to make clear that any form of self harm because of psychological abuse should be directed to find professional psychological help on a massive scale it`s even easier than meditation, the self here includes all forms of self.

Can I go shoot my pastor then? He's been preaching that to not obey God is a sin worthy of hellfire all his life...