Eren Eeager

what's the value of the animal and inanimate perspectives?

10 posts in this topic

why does God want to experience being an animal? or being an object? 

what value does these experiences add to God? 

When I think about animals, I only imagine mindless living and a huge potential for suffering. What am I missing here?

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

You are imagining that there is a “human” and “animal” perspective. 

In the ultimate sense, there’s no such thing. 

Call it evolution, even human beings have evolved to this God stage of thinking. Maybe in millions of years in the future, human and animals will become moral evolved. So it goes infinite. 

Singer

14™

I’ve written in my journal sporadically about this issue. Well, it may be on the periphery and informed by a Fourth Way perspective. I feel creative in expressing sometimes. The following are some entries from my journal. Some of which I don’t recall writing but I’ve enjoyed rereading them and through a search, gathering them together for this post. There is a little bit of redundancy between them.

We’re two natured beings. Part animal and part angel. Neither one being complete. In the beginning when we think we know we need to recognize that we’re upside down and the certainty of our views need to be reassessed.

We become completed beings through solar coating. Our own conscious efforts. 
We can become wise through lunar coating but to become Self Realized we must undergo through our own conscious efforts, solar coating. Solar Coating polishes off the angelic part of us. In becoming right side up the ego is metabolized by essence with the angel at the helm. Essential realization is just one of many phenomena that’s possible. If you start crying that’s fairly normal. Along with a recognition of a new vividness in perception.

We’re two natured beings. Having a planetary body and also an energy or astral body. It is said that Feelings are the blood of the astral body  I like the description that when we are thinking dominated, we radiate from the head and when our centers are balanced, we emanate from the heart center. I’ve made peace with being especially dense from time to time on certain days. Years ago this caused me a lot of insecurity and further confusion. Through understanding, I was able to let most of that just go. Maybe it was the other way around? I let it go and then achieved some understanding. I don’t know. Understanding comes about through beginners mind and maybe vice versa.,,,?

When the emotional center is purified and we are free from guilt and also don’t overthink everything, we perceive accurately with our feelings. Feelings become intuition and eventually become clairvoyance.  The energetic (astral) body as well as our planetary bodies have signature vibrations. Almaas describes us as fields of impressionability. For me, this aligns with Conscience being defined as the intelligence of the universe

The difference between uncontrolled imagination and creative imagination. The way I understand it, purification of the emotional center is the key between creative imagination in Causal realm manifesting and  magical thinking run amuck in our uncontrolled thoughts and day dreams produced by undisciplined 'monkey mind'.

W e"re two natured beings. The kedsjan (Astral) and the energy body in which the physical body dominates with its own wants and desires.

As Terence Mekenna says "We are angels who have a Siamese twin who is a monkey growing out of our chest."

Purifying the emotional center gives the Astral body the capacity to be able to boss around the physical body with the 3 lower chakras sometimes referred to in the Work as the Automaton.

"This is the difference between us and the angels. Angels are perfectly made and, therefore, naive and stupid; they can only do what they are made for. Humans have many more possibilities. There is more joy in heaven for one perfected human being than for a thousand angels."  - Ocke de Boer

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

As far as inanimate perspectives go. Through realized being and non-local consciousness it’s possible to know what it’s like to be a tire on the front of a car going 70 mph on a curvy paved road in the summertime.

Or maybe a rock on the side of a mountain. There are fewer prepositional phrases that way. 

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

humans suffer much more than animals. animals just are, and when their body is weakened they die right away, nature takes over. they are on their site, they do what they have to do and they don't think. an elephant in the middle of the savannah has a peace and fluidity that we will never have. it is we who have been expelled from the garden of eden

It's part of the ego to believe that human consciousness is superior. Especially considering our fundamental inability to know what it's like to exist within the perspective of another being. See Thomas Nagel's "What is it Like to be a Bat?"

One dimension in which this idea is interesting to consider is the dimension of time. We take for granted that our perception of time, the speed at which it passes and the speed at which we move, is just "the normal way to perceive time." But for plants that take years to grow, or for insects that move fast and die after a day, time is very different. Plants MOVE, but more slowly than we do. And it's pretty damn self-centered to assume they don't have a conscious experience.

Some evolutionary biologists have been able to use the framework of evolutionary theory to speculate about the conscious experiences of other beings. This is mostly by describing MOTIVATIONS, typically related to survival. So, for example, weeds choke the other plants in your garden because they "want" to live. Flowers "want" to be pollinated and "behave" in a manner that is more attractive to bees.

I like to think every being has a purpose, a motivation, and a unique conscious experience. Perhaps even rocks, water, planets, etc. The only reason we think trees must have no consciousness, or a boring limited consciousness, is because we are able to move, think, build things, etc. Perhaps the trees think we are foolish and wonder why anyone would want to be a human.

On 8/10/2021 at 2:45 PM, Eren Eeager said:

When I think about humans, I only imagine mindless living and a huge potential for suffering

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You know how in Disney movies the birds and animals magically interact with the Princess and she is just delighted in them? As batshit crazy as it sounds I've experienced that a lot. So there's a common question people ask here that seems unrelated, "why do some teach, why do some stay in caves and mediate and which is "better"?" Animals act with nonaction, the are frequency holders, they are in touch with being. If you aspire to this too, they become indispensable teachers. It becomes profoundly, beautifully obvious that holding a frequency, non-action and interaction aren't separate things.

Play with this. Start to notice and appreciate birds and animals. 

Appreciation and love is the key to understanding. When you give something your loving attention it reveals its secrets. In the end you laugh and say "Nothing could be more obvious." 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 10.08.2021 at 11:45 PM, Eren Eeager said:

what's the value of the animal and inanimate perspectives?

Value to whom, exactly? The question of value is purely intellectual, it has no relation to God.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2