Blackhawk

If enlightenment is the truth, then why is it so damn difficult to get enlightened?

204 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Magical and Blissful yes but not sure if it's cool..at least not to the ego :)

lol it's pretty fucking cool

design_1532469125_preview_1083_53_black.png

Just now, TheLoneSage said:

lol it's pretty fucking cool

design_1532469125_preview_1083_53_black.png

Fuck yeah ?  love that!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

57 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No no...there will not be a sense of who you are as a self.  That sense of self you have right now will be replaced with Infinity or God.  

Who learned what is infinite or god is? Thats the knowledge which comes from the self. 

Edited by James12345

Just now, James12345 said:

Who learned what is infinite or god is? 

You did.  Stop. You might be woke but you have not reached omniscience.  Your ideas of enlightenment are good..but as Leo and I have both told you there is more to go.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You did.  Stop. You might be woke but you have not reached omniscience.  Your ideas of enlightenment are good..but as Leo and I have both told you there is more to go.

After enlightenment, your infinity will become just a thought as you or me.  You cant even see, thats how small it is. Enlightenment is beyond the infinite. Because there is nothing there. Leo and your ideas has nothing to do with enlightenment. Because ideas comes from the self. Therefore neither you nor Leo is awake. But it really doesn’t matter. Enlightenment has nothing to do with knowledge nor experiencing. When self drops, all the knowledge which comes from the self drops. Self goes, Real you is always what it is. Never changed, born, experienced nor learn. 

Peace 

1 hour ago, James12345 said:

After enlightenment, your infinity will become just a thought as you or me.  You cant even see, thats how small it is. Enlightenment is beyond the infinite. Because there is nothing there. Leo and your ideas has nothing to do with enlightenment. Because ideas comes from the self. Therefore neither you nor Leo is awake. But it really doesn’t matter. Enlightenment has nothing to do with knowledge nor experiencing. When self drops, all the knowledge which comes from the self drops. Self goes, Real you is always what it is. Never changed, born, experienced nor learn. 

Peace 

I agree. I really don't understand this fixation with enlightenment after "achieving" it. Whatever you do after enlightenment is your egoic business, why attach everything to enlightenment and then create a hierarchy out of it? You see? I am more enlightened than you are or will ever be. And that will be the case forever. Therefore, shut up and listen to my wisdom. And if you ever disagree with me, that's just because you're not awake, devil. lol

If that somehow sounded like Zen Devilry, nevermind, because I'm the only devil here lol.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I agree. I really don't understand this fixation with enlightenment after "achieving" it. Whatever you do after enlightenment is your egoic business, why attach everything to enlightenment and then create a hierarchy out of it? You see? I am more enlightened than you are or will ever be. And that will be the case forever. Therefore, shut up and listen to my wisdom. And if you ever disagree with me, that's just because you're not awake, devil. lol

If that somehow sounded like Zed Devilry, nevermind, because I'm the only devil here lol.

You guys both are asking for bans..again!  You guys are fucking killing me tonight :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You guys both are asking for bans..again!  You guys are fucking killing me tonight :)

There's gotta be a better reason than that lol.

Stay safe, though :)

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

7 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

If that somehow sounded like Zed Devilry, nevermind, because I'm the only devil here lol.

The funny thing is there is no such a thing as me nor you. ?

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Why because of the truth? 

53 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

dude, lol. Yes, you are the highest in the spiritual pecking order. You won. You even got a green nickname. Please don't beat us anymore :o

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

3 minutes ago, tsuki said:

dude, lol. Yes, you are the highest in the spiritual pecking order. You won. You even got a green nickname. Please don't beat us anymore :o

All good mate.  I hope I wasn't trying to do that or insinuate I was better than you earlier.   I certainly am not.  I am you though  - and that I can say for sure.:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

42 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

There's gotta be a better reason than that lol.

Stay safe, though :)

There is.  Imagine that this is a dream that you as God were having and you have awoken to it.  You have realized it is a dream..and furhermore you have realized that you were God dreaming it...  Not maybe... it was a dream.  It IS a dream and you became directly conscious of that.   What would you do then?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

53 minutes ago, James12345 said:

The funny thing is there is no such a thing as me nor you. ?

Why because of the truth? 

You are only grasping half of enlightenment.  Yes the you dissolves.  But you will become Infinite.  When that happens fully yes it is complete Nirvana.  Direct and in the moment.   You will be infinitely conscious and this will be the greatest love you have ever experienced for yourself.  Because you will fall in love with your own infinitude.  You will be absolutely perfect in all ways.  You will have Absolute Intelligence.  You will have no shape or form - because thar would limit you - but you will be perfect.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are only grasping half of enlightenment.  Yes the you dissolves.  But you will become Infinite.  When that happens fully yes it is complete Nirvana. 

?when you dissolve, you will become infinite? ? the infinite is learn by you, when you dissolve there will be no more infinite. Sorry but you have no idea what are you talking about. When you completely dissolved what will be left? Nothing, which is What You really are?? seriously ???

?when you dissolve, you will become infinite? ? the infinite is learn by you, when you dissolve there will be no more infinite. Sorry but you have no idea what are you talking about. When you completely dissolved what will be left? Nothing, which is What You really are?? seriously ???

Nothing is equal to infinity.  That's what you are missing.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Nothing is equal to infinity.  That's what you are missing.

??? if everything is nothing, what is everything? ??? 

??? if everything is nothing, what is everything? ??? 

Love.  Collapse everything and you get yourself.  You cannot escape yourself

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Insufferable fools, ARGUING about who is more enlightened, by EXPLAINING that nothing exists.

How is this not a self-survival activity? I dare you to explainTell me that you don't exist. I dare you to open your mouth and say it with honesty and integrity. Go ahead, let's see if anyone can.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2