Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

I’m an arahant. Present your strongest arguments to the contrary/AMA

21 posts in this topic

Only productive debate is allowed. Call me any derisive words you wish. Humiliate me. But do not post low-level objections. 

Supposing this is even a good thing and you want liberation, what would you ask me if I held the key to Liberation right in front of you? Would you deride me about how I do not hold the key, examine the key for years asking constant queries, or would you go do something else like masturbate? 

If I were to suggest a course of action to take, I’d suggest you call your mom or favorite person who will pick up the phone. Tell them why you love them. Nothing here lasts for long. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

1 hour ago, Windappreciator said:

I don't even know what you're talking about

If I say I am an arahant out in the open most of the time it’s completely unproductive on all sides, so here I say Liberation which is more palatable and focus more on the fact that I might not be what I claim. I guess I played the game too meta in my attempt to advertise my message to egos. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

I would tell you that nobody holds the key to your own enlightenment. Not Leo, not your favorite guru, not that tree in the forest whose bark looks like a human face. You and you alone are responsible for your own enlightenment.

Just now, impulse9 said:

I would tell you that nobody holds the key to your own enlightenment. Not Leo, not your favorite guru, not that tree in the forest whose bark looks like a human face. You and you alone are responsible for your own enlightenment.

But you hold all of those things within your own key to your own personal enlightenment. Your journey is 100% unique, but what makes up our journeys does seem to overlap you must admit. But good job noticing and staying true to the individuality of your path ??

Still don't understand but I know what you mean

Edited by Windappreciator

3 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

what would you ask me if I held the key to Liberation right in front of you?

@BipolarGrowth I say this in the most loving spirit: please be careful not to delude yourself into thinking that you hold the answers. 

Haven't seen any "I'm enlightened, AMA"-threads in a long time. Almost lost faith in all you unenlightened folks??

1 hour ago, Windappreciator said:

Still don't understand but I know what you mean

If you were in front of the Buddha in the flesh 2,600 years ago, what would you ask him? 

1 hour ago, Consilience said:

Id ask how long can you sit in an SDS? 

About five seconds. No determination is needed to be absolved in formless jhanas or even the main focus object of a formless Jhana in a formed experience. I say to those determined to awaken that the best determination is focused on living the most illustrious version of all and every of your passions, fantasies, and attractions and realize any suffering that comes on that path is the greatest gift. 

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

@BipolarGrowth I say this in the most loving spirit: please be careful not to delude yourself into thinking that you hold the answers. 

Haven't seen any "I'm enlightened, AMA"-threads in a long time. Almost lost faith in all you unenlightened folks??

The greatest thing is that even if I’m wrong, it only reinforces the fact that my true nature is even more astounding than the incomprehensible majesty which I seem to not be able to get rid of for more than a few minutes and even then those moments are great. 

Once you penetrate the illusion, you discover the true parinibbanic bliss which comes from fucking the illusion with itself by continuously destroying itself in evermore intricate and tantalizing ways. The best part is the fucking does itself in a completely intuitive and human way in which you discover that the greatest illusion was that anything could be more “enlightened” than you always were. Now you just see the connections of how this eternal death functions. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

The highest attainments pertain not to a state which one constantly experiences but rather the effectiveness of the tool you use to cut through illusion: Realization and Understanding. Level up those, and that is enlightenment. Experience every aspect of sensate reality that Leo did on his most boisterous research-chemical-in-the-bum escapade, and you have not reached the highest attainments. Develop the same Realization and Understanding which Leo has continuously and constantly use it for ever growing development without end in a compassionate, beautiful, and highly sophisticated moral way, and you might have found the thing which is never found which always finds everything. 

I'd say enlightenment is an abiding state, and you've not reached a permanent place of abiding. Experiences are not enlightenment. 

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

About five seconds. No determination is needed to be absolved in formless jhanas or even the main focus object of a formless Jhana in a formed experience. I say to those determined to awaken that the best determination is focused on living the most illustrious version of all and every of your passions, fantasies, and attractions and realize any suffering that comes on that path is the greatest gift. 

I don‘t think you understood my question. How long can you sit in meditation without moving? It‘s more than 5 seconds. Im asking because Im curious at what point would the pain become overwhelming and you move? Being an arahant, you’d theoretically have the capacity to sit for many hours at a time without any issues, despite enormous amounts of pain.

49 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Enlightenment… Nobody Gets It

Here I describe why I’m #1 from an honest yet egoic perspective. 

Re-watch Leo's newest video and investigate the wisdom of silence.

Your character lacks maturity.

It's Love.

Just another classic case of spiritual narcissism.  Sigh.