Tim R

Leo's Best Episode

11 posts in this topic

This... is utterly amazing. Holy sh*t. This is a video about the embodiment of Love. Does it get any deeper? Does it get any better? I hardly think so...

I took a little bit of acid earlier this morning and decided to listen to this. Wow. This is some real sage level wisdom right here. 

This is where you will end up eventually. Embodying Love, more and more. As the result of realizing that you and everything are Love, all resistance will dissolve into Love. 

Over the last few months I've been realizing to ever deeper degrees the importance of Love. My understanding now is that: enlightenment is the embodiment of Love.

"How awake are you (to your true nature)?" is the same question as "how loving are you?" 

42 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Over the last few months I've been realizing to ever deeper degrees the importance of Love. My understanding now is that: enlightenment is the embodiment of Love.

"How awake are you (to your true nature)?" is the same question as "how loving are you?"

You're getting warmer.

But it's far more profound than that.

Enlightenment isn't an embodiment of Love.

Enlightenment IS Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Enlightenment isn't an embodiment of Love.

Enlightenment IS Love.

@Leo Gura I understand that all of existence is Love. If enlightenment is not the embodiment of Love, then - is there anything "special" about enlightenment being Love? Since all of existence is Love anyway? 

Because again, my current understanding is that Reality=Love , only that we can't always see that, and so the deeper one embodies Love, the deeper one is awake/enlightened to one's true nature as Love. 

Of course enlightenment is love. Everything is. But that doesn't mean that we are awake to that. 

Edit: Didn't you even say somewhere that you measure the degree of enlightenment of a teacher by his/her understanding of Love? 

Edited by Tim R

It's a very good one. This is my favourite one:

It brings me to tears. I'm very grateful I saw this video in my lifetime.

These are my two favorites. Taking high doses of acid whilst listening to them (especially the ultimate structure of reality) has been one of the best experiences. I love Leo's videos on psychedelics: as someone in the comments once said, his style should be called guided contemplation.

2 hours ago, Tim R said:

@Leo Gura I understand that all of existence is Love. If enlightenment is not the embodiment of Love, then - is there anything "special" about enlightenment being Love? Since all of existence is Love anyway? 

Because again, my current understanding is that Reality=Love , only that we can't always see that, and so the deeper one embodies Love, the deeper one is awake/enlightened to one's true nature as Love. 

Of course enlightenment is love. Everything is. But that doesn't mean that we are awake to that. 

Edit: Didn't you even say somewhere that you measure the degree of enlightenment of a teacher by his/her understanding of Love? 

I meant that Being/identity is deeper than embodiment.

Nevermind. You are on the right track.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hmm.. dunno why I’ve ignored it for so long even though I can see it’ll be helpful considering some of my past experiences

5 hours ago, Tim R said:

When this one came out I started watching it but soon realized that it's going to be a bomb, so I stopped watching and decided to leave it for the possible future moment when I REALLY need that ability ❤️

Great to hear that I have an ace up my sleeve!

I had many very profound insights, but the ego mind would always gradually reassert itself. It began to become more sustainable once I was able to discover and let go of my beliefs, viewpoints that were not based in love. It is a challenging process at times. But the more consistently I was able to do this, my life began to transform in the most amazing ways. 

44 minutes ago, Snader said:

decided to leave it for the possible future moment when I REALLY need that ability ❤️

@Snader I didn't even know how much I needed (and still need) to forgive myself. You can't begin too early with this stuff...