Hulk

the word God!

51 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, gettoefl said:

one of my twitter follows this evening

dh.jpg

Cute psudeo-woke bullshit.

People who deny they are God are playing games and misleading students.

The realization "I am God" is THE key to everything. If you don't say this to yourself at some point you are not really awake.

The truth is, to not say "I am God" is blasphemy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

People who deny they are God are playing games.

Surely there is a difference between inner realization of God and going around proclaiming it as a dogmatic shield. Half this forum's response to anything is to say "Wrong, because I'm God." If the work isn't there, what meaning is there in the statement? 

2 minutes ago, OneHandClap said:

Surely there is a difference between inner realization of God and going around proclaiming it as a dogmatic shield.

Obviously.

Have I ever advocated dogma?

Direct Consciousness or bust.

To state was is true cannot be wrong.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Obviously.

Have I ever advocated dogma?

Direct Consciousness or bust.

I am not speaking about you directly. I am speaking about the sheer number of posters who use the "I am God" maypole to vindicate conceptual views without ever having experienced the base reality that the term refers to. 

What I took from that woke bullshit post/tweet/whatever was that the vast majority of people who say "I am God" 24/7 exist with satori as a fancy idea in their mind, not an experience. 

So I think the statement holds some weight. The realization I am God is miles apart from the mindless dick-flaunting of posting "I am God" as a language exercise. 

I think that using the word God cuts to the core. I often will use God first and then go to some of the other names it is known by after if needed. 

"You Create Magic" 

Not sure what all the commotion is about.

Human minds are very thick and dense, and in this case...the word God has to be used to get through all cleverly programmed defense mechanisms of the Ego. Language can only go so far, and this word (necessarily) pushes it to its limits.

If you still identify as a human, you ain't woke..no matter how "awakened" you claim to be.

Most of you don't want to take responsibility for constructing all of reality, especially your problems, neurosis, bad habits and people you resent/take issue with. Being God means you take full ownership of every aspect of reality. And that is hard for many Egos/dense human minds.

10 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Not sure what all the commotion is about.

Human minds are very thick and dense, and in this case...the word God has to be used to get through all cleverly programmed defense mechanisms of the Ego. Language can only go so far, and this word (necessarily) pushes it to its limits.

If you still identify as a human, you ain't woke..no matter how "awakened" you claim to be.

Most of you don't want to take responsibility for constructing all of reality, especially your problems, neurosis, bad habits and people you resent/take issue with. Being God means you take full ownership of every aspect of reality. And that is hard for many Egos/dense human minds.

I get your logic, but I disagree that using God as a term is the only way to cut through egoic conceptualization.

Zen uses koans. Buddhism at large uses nibbana. 

There are many, many ways to discuss direct consciousness without evoking the G word. And to think that dedicated masters among these schools of thought haven't reached full awakening is, frankly, hard to believe. Their behavior speaks for them. 

2 minutes ago, OneHandClap said:

I get your logic, but I disagree that using God as a term is the only way to cut through egoic conceptualization.

Actually, It is ego conceptualization that does not want to use the G word :).

It's very tricky...a master trickster!

Just now, Terell Kirby said:

Actually, It is ego conceptualization that does not want to use the G word :).

It's very tricky...a master trickster!

It still doesn't address my central point, which is that it's obviously possible to experience direct consciousness and one's true nature without ever framing anything through the word God. 

Buddhism (and the Buddha, for that matter) never mention God, either as a metaphysical ground or as an aspect of reality. 

And yet if you look at the global landscape of awakened beings, Buddhism has seemingly produced a great many more than most religions that use the term God in any capacity. My point is, the language is frankly irrelevant. One does not need to employ the word God to reach full understanding of reality. It is one term among millions that may apply, based on one's cultural and religious fixations. 

@OneHandClap There is no Buddhism without you (as God) constructing it. Don't give your power away to the Buddhist doctrine, you are much larger than that...larger than Christianity, Judaism, Islam..all of it. Notice there are no religions without your knowing/awareness/consciousness of them. You are God, constructing all of this :x

Edited by Terell Kirby

Just now, Terell Kirby said:

@OneHandClap There is no Buddhism without you (as God) constructing it. Don't give your power away to the Buddhist doctrine, you are much larger than that...larger than Christianity, Judaism, Islam..all of it. Notice there are no religions without your knowing/awareness/consciousness of it. You are God, constructing all of this :x

Quite frankly, I think the main issue with this forum is that you guys have let these videos get to your head in a most unfortunate way. There is truth in what Leo is saying, but it's obvious that the driving force for most users is drug highs, not actual contemplation of the mind or how it generates reality. As I stated earlier in this thread, repeatedly parroting "I'm God, you're God, everything is God" and taking psychoactive substances as a replacement for genuine contemplation is not at all the same as experiencing direct consciousness. To believe that one can have more refined consciousness than people who have spent 30, 40, 50 years dedicated to understanding the mind is delusion of the highest order.

I wish you all the best of luck. 

44 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

God is expressing itself through your human form because it "wants" to. 

It's ok to do this. It's part of being here in your body. 

"You Create Magic" 

The problem is the word God conflates to many things. Hinduism has like 1000 words for God with subtle different meanings.

I think the whole discussion here can be summed up as:

• Deep down we are all Atman/the self. 
  • Individual atman is an illusion thus we are all Paramatman/the supreme self.
  • Paramatman=Brahman/ the formless abesolute
  • The Jiva when hubristic wants to imagine itself to be Ishvara/the Creator God.
  • The Jiva trys to equate Atman=Brahman to Jiva=Ishvara

Also people who may be genuinly trying to express Atman==Brahman to people who don't really understand these concepts at all, will confuse them and make their Jiva think it is Ishvara. And it will also make most other people think they sound crazy because it seems as if their Jiva is declaring that it is Ishvara.

Edited by EducatedFool
additional explanation

I did an exercise which is swapping every objects word in my house to the other one, and guess what happens? my mind freeze! I couldn't able to function, language is so immense. 

to volunteer any hint about oneself is ego

there is not an i here writing a message, god avails of a pyschosomatic apparatus to convey some letters and words that it had planned since the beginnning for the benefit of its image and likeness who it planned to have pass by

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

People who deny they are God are playing games and misleading students.

The realization "I am God" is THE key to everything. If you don't say this to yourself at some point you are not really awake.

The truth is, to not say "I am God" is blasphemy.

say it loud say it proud

just keep it to the shower

not to online forums or life in general

your approach is perfect, namely your message footer

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

alas most people will do what the tweet i link suggested, accept it intellectually instead of be awed and humbled

love you x

13 hours ago, OneHandClap said:

Quite frankly, I think the main issue with this forum is that you guys have let these videos get to your head in a most unfortunate way. There is truth in what Leo is saying, but it's obvious that the driving force for most users is drug highs, not actual contemplation of the mind or how it generates reality. As I stated earlier in this thread, repeatedly parroting "I'm God, you're God, everything is God" and taking psychoactive substances as a replacement for genuine contemplation is not at all the same as experiencing direct consciousness. To believe that one can have more refined consciousness than people who have spent 30, 40, 50 years dedicated to understanding the mind is delusion of the highest order.

I wish you all the best of luck. 

Can’t say that you’re wrong. The whole community slants quite young because of Leo’s presence on YouTube, and I feel that makes a lot of people more vulnerable than you might expect. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

@Hulk idk if you’re pretending to be Juan but I love the channel “that was epic”, I recognize and respect the personal growth and work ethic you put into the channel, I lived in Phoenix for a while, love all the pranksters there.

There’s a game for kids in soccer, head it or catch it, where you have to do the opposite before the ball is tossed to you and it’s a good system breaker xD 

On 7/19/2021 at 6:30 PM, OneHandClap said:

It still doesn't address my central point, which is that it's obviously possible to experience direct consciousness and one's true nature without ever framing anything through the word God. 

God is the perfect word. You just aren't yet conscious of what the God points to.

Buddhism (and the Buddha, for that matter) never mention God, either as a metaphysical ground or as an aspect of reality. 

And that is a deficiency in Buddhism.

My point is, the language is frankly irrelevant.

Except it isn't since your entire understanding of self and reality is entangled with language.

One does not need to employ the word God to reach full understanding of reality.

Of course the word itself could be changed to something like Teotl or Allah or Great Spirit. But the concept of God to which all these words point is fundamental and unavoidable.

Any teacher or teaching that is not telling you directly that "You are God" is not really telling you the truth.

All of spirituality can be boiled down to two simple lines:

1) You are God

2) God is Love

That is the most concise formulation of what you must realize to fully awaken. And if you don't realize these two, then nothing else matters for you have fundamentally misunderstood reality.