StarStruck

How come that girls can be ruthless against nice guys?

260 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Rinne said:

ofc and if women rewarded pussies from the beginning we wouldnt be here having "rules, laws, ethics, and courts" cmon i thought u were smarter thn this

You're using some reverse logic 

Women didn't create rules, laws and ethics. As a society we need these for proper functioning.

In fact the opposite is true. Because of these very ethics and laws, the guys who you call pussies are safe in society, if it weren't for these ethics, the Alpha chimps would've wiped out the gentlemen long ago 

So you gotta be thankful/grateful for a civil society.

Only in a civil society, gentleman are safe.

Are you seriously advocating a stage Red Society.

Good luck with that because in that society, nobody is safe other than gangsters.

INTP loner... .shy girl.. The devil loves me a bit too much. 

Quick access to journal entries

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Rinne said:

@Preety_India u urself wouldnt reward a loser or pussy so i dont get what u saying

A beta male is not a pussy.

This is some serious toxic masculinity shit.

And what is this whole rewarding thing?

What sort of terminology is being used here?

Why is a woman's emotion of loving a man being weaponized and called "rewarding "

This gotta be some real red pill shit.

Quit that thinking. Women aren't rewarding anything. They simply choose what's best for them 

If women were always supporting abusive gangsters then how come they are in prison?

Why aren't our leaders abusive men ?

So your logic is false. 

Women choose bad boys out of naivete and lack of awareness. This is not a rewarding behaviour.

Women have to go through this critical experience to learn better what to look out for. They eventually settle for a beta guy 

But for this the woman needs to go through a mental evolution process where she eventually learns what's best for her. An abusive guy is a part of her learning and such setbacks teach her valuable lessons in life. These are obstacles on the path,not milestones.

An abuser is not an achievement for a woman, he is her mistake.

And only through mistakes she learns. Some women are wiser and some women aren't 

You can't blame women for their mistakes because they will eventually learn better and outgrow it 

As for society, it is made by both men and women, blaming everything on women is Toxic Red Pill Shit.

You seem to have swallowed a ton of this ideology.

Log off the channels you're watching and in case you paid,get a refund.

Edited by Preety_India

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You're using some reverse logic 

Women didn't create rules, laws and ethics. As a society we need these for proper functioning.

In fact the opposite is true. Because of these very ethics and laws, the guys who you call pussies are safe in society, if it weren't for these ethics, the Alpha chimps would've wiped out the gentlemen long ago 

So you gotta be thankful/grateful for a civil society.

Only in a civil society, gentleman are safe.

Are you seriously advocating a stage Red Society.

Good luck with that because in that society, nobody is safe other than gangsters.

this is a joke. if a man DID NOT hunt he DID NOT EAT. that is a pussy. if women reproduce with pussies U wouldnt be HERE typing this. smh. women cant reward weak behavior. societies wouldnt have been built if men were pussies. u fail to see my point

Rinnerae 

Just now, Rinne said:

this is a joke. if a man DID NOT hunt he DID NOT EAT. that is a pussy. if women reproduce with pussies U wouldnt be HERE typing this. smh. women cant reward weak behavior. societies wouldnt have been built if men were pussies. u fail to see my point

My dear, those days of hunting gathering are gone. Welcome to new society.

Here we have anti-hunting rules.

People can't hunt a deer, let alone a woman.xD

People are even turning vegan

We are seeing a change 

The caveman would be rolling in his grave.

Let him.

Don't hunt anymore,be sweet and eat pussy or sugar walls.

Goodluck 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

My dear, those days of hunting gathering are gone. Welcome to new society.

Here we have anti-hunting rules.

People can't hunt a deer, let alone a woman.xD

People are even turning vegan

We are seeing a change 

The caveman would be rolling in his grave.

Let him.

Don't hunt anymore,be sweet and eat pussy or sugar walls.

Goodluck 

Omg... YOU WOULDNT BE HERE. I WOULDNT BE HERE. if men were pussies

Edited by Rinne

Rinnerae 

1 minute ago, Rinne said:

Omg... YOU WOULDNT BE HERE. I WOULDNT BE HERE. Of men were pussies

My Dad wasn't an Alpha guy.

And I'm very much here.

End of the story.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

My Dad wasn't an Alpha guy.

And I'm very much here.

End of the story.

Lmao. ok i wonder how ur dads dads dads dads dads dad survived. he wouldnt have survived nor even reproduce if he was a pussy. its jus all survival

Edited by Rinne

Rinnerae 

2 minutes ago, Rinne said:

Lmao. ok i wonder how ur dads dads dads dads dads dad survived. he wouldnt have survived nor even reproduce if he wad a pussy. its jus all survival

Alpha men make a joke out of themselves.

lol who cares.

Any alpha abusive man who breaks a woman's heart 

5g34ia.gif

Just now, Preety_India said:

Alpha men make a joke out of themselves.

lol who cares.

Any alpha abusive man who breaks a woman's heart 

5g34ia.gif

this isnt about alpha. its about SURVIVAL. a PUSSY doesnt SURVIVE and if they do they at the bottom of the barrel. let me ask u this do u want a guy that gets tooled by others? a guy who submits to others? WOULD U LIKE TO BE LEADING A GUY? EXACTLY. u FAIL to see my point 

Rinnerae 

1 minute ago, Rinne said:

this isnt about alpha. its about SURVIVAL. a PUSSY doesnt SURVIVE and if they do they at the bottom of the barrel. let me ask u this do u want a guy that gets tooled by others? a guy who submits to others? WOULD U LIKE TO BE LEADING A GUY? EXACTLY. u FAIL to see my point 

I want a guy who is balanced.

The so called macho guys who act like they can dominate everyone turn out to be users and abusers. They hurt. Eventually women run away from such men.

It's not all rosy. 

Women are fed this story that a prince is riding on a horse wearing armour showing pride and strength.

But the real Prince is riding a donkey irl.

5g35nh.gif

Just now, Preety_India said:

I want a guy who is balanced.

The so called macho guys who act like they can dominate everyone turn out to be users and abusers. They hurt. Eventually women run away from such men.

It's not all rosy. 

Women are fed this story that a prince is riding on a horse wearing armour showing pride and strength.

But the real Prince is riding a donkey irl.

5g35nh.gif

what u want is a guy who fits ur survival needs and is surviving (aka not a pussy). when i say pussy im not saying a macho man or alpha im just saying they arent being weak

Rinnerae 

11 minutes ago, Rinne said:

Your point is actually very simple

All you're trying to say is - how is someone gonna survive if they aren't tough enough?

I get it. And I believe that children should be raised strong.

But appearances can fool a lot 

So called tough or strong people can be very self serving and eventually detrimental to society. The whole idea of overpowering others comes from the need to secure everything for oneself.

The whole game is chimpery. It is rooted in selfishness. It's one thing to be strong to defend oneself and others. But another to dominate and be super Alpha

But get this, this is not encouraged by women. This is the nature of animal and human society in its less evolved form. It's basically survival of the fittest.

Even if women didn't exist, this would continue because it's a fight for survival. The animal nature is to compete for food and attack the rival.

Rivalry among humans will continue forever because this is how survival works 

However with greater consciousness we can transcend survival and make it less competitive.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Your point is actually very simple

All you're trying to say is - how is someone gonna survive if they aren't tough enough?

I get it. And I believe that children should be raised strong.

But appearances can fool a lot 

So called tough or strong people can be very self serving and eventually detrimental to society. The whole idea of overpowering others comes from the need to secure everything for oneself.

The whole game is chimpery. It is rooted in selfishness. It's one thing to be strong to defend oneself and others. But another to dominate and be super Alpha

But get this, this is not encouraged by women. This is the nature of animal and human society in its less evolved form. It's basically survival of the fittest.

Even if women didn't exist, this would continue because it's a fight for survival. The animal nature is to compete for food and attack the rival.

Rivalry among humans will continue forever because this is how survival works 

However with greater consciousness we can transcend survival and make it less competitive.

but we couldnt be able to transcend survival IF we didnt survive is what im saying. so u see? u prove my point. not being a pussy is essential. being a abuser or wanting to dominate others is optional the less conscious one is the more theyll want to take that route but u cant transcend something that doesnt exist so u see? 

Edited by Rinne

Rinnerae 

I dont think being pussy is genetic. I think it is more about daddy issues, which you might not even think you have.

@Preety_India Thanks for the explanation. Sometimes I avoid using such weird terminology because it is misleading and everyone imagines something different. But if you really want to use it, you need to explain. :)

Posted (edited)

@Preety_India Bully is coward ,how that can be Alpha lol.

Enjoy dwelling in hyper emotional states and feeding of them.You actually want being with them.Mistery solved.Don't blame anyone.

Dramas and stuff like that.

Heal.

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy  a lot of alphas are known to be abusive. There are healthy versions as well. Alpha can be strong and they use this strength either to protect or bully.

A woman being with an abuser is not because she wants abuse. That's serious victim blaming. Relationships are not easy to leave 

If you don't understand the psychology of abusive relationships, at least don't judge and victim blame.

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Zeroguy  a lot of alphas are known to be abusive. There are healthy versions as well. Alpha can be strong and they use this strength either to protect or bully.

A woman being with an abuser is not because she wants abuse. That's serious victim blaming. Relationships are not easy to leave 

If you don't understand the psychology of abusive relationships, at least don't judge and victim blame.

No you are wrong.

Completely wrong. 

Bully is coward and mostly end up with specific type of woman.

Just now, Zeroguy said:

No you are wrong.

Completely wrong. 

Bully is coward and mostly end up with specific type of woman.

Not true 

You can never know how a person will turn out in a relationship. 

Some women might like abusive assholes. But this is not true of all women who are in abusive relationships.

Please show compassion rather than judgement.