Axiomatic

Why are women always looking for a problem within a relationship?

46 posts in this topic

 

If any ladies (especially pretty India) get offended by this. Yall always make "why do men" threads. So I don't wanna hear any "b-b-but stereotyping!"

They are rarely ever satisfied with things being good and in a chill place. Most of the time they will find a reason to cause drama or be unhappy or just act difficult when unnecessary.

If their man ever acts confident or full of himself, most women also feel the need to take him down a peg. Even if she comes off joking. It's like she's insecure and wants to make sure to keep him from getting too cocky so he won't leave her. 

And on top of all of that, women ALWAYS try to read in between the lines. If my girl friend throws me a party and I say I had a good time, she will be like "but you kind of frowned during it and it made me feel like you didn't enjoy it blah blah blah"

...I had a good time! Wtf 

 

 

Ladies, most of you need to realize there doesn't always have to be a problem. There isn't always a line to read in between, and you don't need to always take your man down a peg. Jesus fucking christ

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do forum guys always make threads complaining about women? 


 

Your future self is watching you right now through memories

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your woman is a good woman, she will push you to heal completely, so that you can be a clear container for her. Until you heal fully you will need to get use to the complaints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@intotheblack Because they're misogynistic whining manchilds.

Obviously my comment is not productive and possibly inflammatory, but it does make me feel better.


Consiousness is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

But sounds like what you are talking about comes from a collective lack of trust in themselves and men.  Not feeling secure. It used to be the case that men would protect and lead their women, but now it’s changed and women find themselves ‘alone’, they are living more in their masculine energy so become more defensive and competitive etc. 
So if you find the women in your life being catty and skeptikal towards you ask yourself what part you are playing in that dynamic. 
 

Edited by intotheblack

 

Your future self is watching you right now through memories

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@Axiomatic Lol, making her cum regularly will get rid of that issue. Watch the vid ''how to make a woman squirt'' by Leo.

Edited by Harlen Kelly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9_9


Consiousness is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

@intotheblack Because they're misogynistic whining manchilds.

Obviously my comment is not productive and possibly inflammatory, but it does make me feel better.

 

Dude you're like 47...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, intotheblack said:

Why do forum guys always make threads complaining about women? 

Most of the threads I see are about men 

You people are completely biased 

52 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

If your woman is a good woman, she will push you to heal completely, so that you can be a clear container for her. Until you heal fully you will need to get use to the complaints.

Oh so its 'healing me' and not just being a self entitled cu**? So what is it if I'm complaining and putting her down and always making her life hard? Am I healing her? Nah, I'm just a fuckin asshole. 

 

This is another female manipulation. Tactic. You spin the narrative. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Axiomatic You don't actually believe that all women have the behavioral patterns you described, do you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Axiomatic said:

Most of the threads I see are about men 

You people are completely biased 

I don’t see any women making them.. Which ones you on about? .  Most posts I see are made by men either talking about other men or women lol. 


 

Your future self is watching you right now through memories

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Axiomatic said:

Most of the threads I see are about men 

You people are completely biased 

Oh so its 'healing me' and not just being a self entitled cu**? So what is it if I'm complaining and putting her down and always making her life hard? Am I healing her? Nah, I'm just a fuckin asshole. 

 

This is another female manipulation. Tactic. You spin the narrative. 

If shit irritates us, it's because on some internal level we are doing those things to our self. Which mostly comes from internalizing how our parents treated us. Become a kind parent to yourself. But of course if the relationship becomes unbearable, then leave. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Axiomatic said:

Dude you're like 47...

48. Do you actually have a point?


Consiousness is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It has nothing to do with women, many men do the same. We all have an ego and a level of neuroticism, society promotes neuroticism in a relationship via the midia, tv shows, music, and so on, this get programmed into our minds, the endless cheating love songs, the my ex on the beach shows, you name it, emotional drama sells. If you are not happy in your relationship either learn to be fulfilled alone or just get another partner, life is too short for that shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

48. Do you actually have a point?

my point is I don't give a shit about a 48 year old man talking shit on the internet. You're lame in my eyes so just shut the fuck up with your smug selfie. 

 

1 hour ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Axiomatic You don't actually believe that all women have the behavioral patterns you described, do you?

See this is how this forum exposes themselves. A thread is made called "why are men so desprate", and the thread is answered without question. But any person who actually knows men and has a decent world view knows this is incredibly dumb and stereotypical to say. Yet this feminist agenda on this forum is geared toward perpetuating that narrative.

But when I do the same (which was really a test on my part) I get hate, shit talking and "b b but...you dont actually believe it's all women do you?!?"

You are all exposing your bias. You aren't actualized or enlightened. You have an agenda just like everyone else.

 

1 hour ago, intotheblack said:

I don’t see any women making them.. Which ones you on about? .  Most posts I see are made by men either talking about other men or women lol. 

Thats the biggest crock of shit lmao. You must have preety india on ignore or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Crane Bahnsteik said:

It has nothing to do with women, many men do the same. We all have an ego and a level of neuroticism, society promotes neuroticism in a relationship via the midia, tv shows, music, and so on, this get programmed into our minds, the endless cheating love songs, the my ex on the beach shows, you name it, emotional drama sells. If you are not happy in your relationship either learn to be fulfilled alone or just get another partner, life is too short for that shit.

I already know how to handle these situations. I am just trying to get people on this forum to see their biased agenda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Axiomatic said:

 A thread is made called "why are men so desprate"

That thread was made by a guy. 


 

Your future self is watching you right now through memories

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Axiomatic said:

See this is how this forum exposes themselves. A thread is made called "why are men so desprate", and the thread is answered without question.

That thread was actually made by a dude, but I see what you're trying to say. I don't see them much anymore, but there used to be a lot of threads of women bitching about men, mostly made by preety😀

but to be fair, that part about trying to find problems where there are none seems oddly specific for your girlfriend. I mean, most women are pretty emotional, but not all of them are drama queens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.