asifarahim

Looking for resources for mastering stage red

35 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, asifarahim said:

@Ilan

i cannot just avoid red.in my society many people are red. so simply avoiding them will not work. when i was green i thought red was above me.at that time i did not know spiral dynamics.i tried to become red because i thought they are superior and i thought i am retartded to not have red skills. i befriended many red people. as a result this lead to lot of exploitation. i was an easy target.i cannot simply escape red because i will face them inevitably.so i want to have a very good defence built to protect myself. 

yeah i am now into healing.god green was a nightmare for me. i fookin hate green. my green phase=95% exploitation and trauma and abuse.i was very low. thank god i didnot do anything stupid.

i do not have time to go to gym and do defensive work. all my time is occupied by survival work. if i do not do survival work ,wage slavery is sitting in that corner waiting to get my throat. so doing all these things like learning martial art is a luxury which i do  not have as i need to work 11 hours a day on survival work just to survive 

Honestly I do not know. I felt into the trap of wanting integrating red as a green. It just made me more neurotic. To me what you’re describing is a wake up call to change environment. I might be wrong 

You want to know what will happen if you try to follow the path you’re trying to follow right now ? You’ll waste time becoming more red, you’ll attract more red fox to you, eventually you’ll have the courage to engage into a physical fight, you’ll feel worst than you are feeling right now and eventually, the pain will lead you to finally let go of all this shit. But if you can’t see that far and you need to go through this to understand it, then do it 

2 minutes ago, Ilan said:

You want to know what will happen if you try to follow the path you’re trying to follow right now ? You’ll waste time becoming more red, you’ll attract more red fox to you, eventually you’ll have the courage to engage into a physical fight, you’ll feel worst than you are feeling right now and eventually, the pain will lead you to finally let go of all this shit. But if you can’t see that far and you need to go through this to understand it, then do it 

agreed.  the pain from the consequences of red is could be what it takes to fully be like - no I do not want to be part of this.

kinda like how - to avoid eating xyz food - you may have to eat lots of it to see how much it hurts

red can have a wild, free, fun, high energy side - but keep it healthy

when red activity is the status quo, it can be hard to question yourself and feel guilty because it is so common - but if you are willing to look head on at the guilt that is there and the pain you are causing others, you will feel that pain yourself and use that as a motivator for change

red is barbaric, less conscious, less holistic.

look at wolves and how they treat their prey - you are a wolf when you are red.

red will cause pain every time.  if one doesn't notice the pain, they may be in so much pain already that they can't notice it.

if your whole society is basically red, assume that everyone is taking advantage of you and look at the ways that you will/can be taken advantage of; assume that none of your secrets are safe; assume that they will turn against you; become as self reliant as you can; be an example for others; try to befriend the stage blue; watch out for lack of honesty; people will not necessarily be stage red in every aspect of their life - it could only be certain slices of the pie

16 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Also, read books about manipulation and exploitation. For example, the 48 laws of power by Robert Green, or Mental Dominance, by (I think) Dr. Haha lung, and his other works. This gets you to see how a mind might look like when they are tapping into stage red world  views.

He also brings up some events historically where there was manipulation.

If you want to master red, perhaps you should tell us what does the mastery of red should look like for you?

It's the same as setting goals. If you want to achieve your goals, you should at least know to a certain extent what is it you want.

As a boxer, I'd encourage you to pick it up; in the very least as a cardiovascular workout. Nothing wrong with getting the shits out on the bag. Plus, it makes for a sexy body (if you keep at it). 

One more bonus: if anyone ever wants to pick a fight with you, boxing will give you the confidence to whoop his ass (unless, of course, he does mma).

On 2021-07-03 at 6:36 PM, asifarahim said:

I never fully mastered stage red.as a result i went through a lot of suffering all my life.in college i was stage green surrounded by stage red people.i went through a hell lot of suffering because of it.now i want to master the healthy stage red stuffs.if u know some resources write down below

What my current resource is

Robert green books

Thick face black heart

Illmitable men blog spot. 

Have you seen this page?

https://spiraldynamicsintegral.nl/en/red/#6470d0b630086ae91

From my own experience with stage red I'd say that personal integrity is key.

Establish clear personal boundaries. Any perceived "weakness" tends to get exploited.

Be honest - If you don't agree then say so. If say that you are going to do something then you'd better deliver on that promise.

In a workplace they value speed and efficency above all else.

@hyruga my goal is to learn enough red skills like machiavellianism,martial art etc so that i can defend myself against devils.i want use it as a shield not a sword. as a defence not an offense

2 hours ago, asifarahim said:

@hyruga my goal is to learn enough red skills like machiavellianism,martial art etc so that i can defend myself against devils.i want use it as a shield not a sword. as a defence not an offense

Okay fair enough.

An easy way is to exercise and become bulky and muscular. People in general do not dare to bully big guys who can crush them (Nope not going to do that!)

Second is to confront every tense situation with a stare or to respond in a powerful manner. (Before your ego say, "Nope. I am not going to do that for sure." Try it. It is not easy to stare at someone or respond in a powerful way)

Edited by hyruga

A few people here saying that wanting to regress into red is bad, well yea. But you can still learn valuable lessons from it. What you want to take from red is individual strength and independence.

There are tons of healthy ways to do that. Face some of your biggest fears, go travelling/exploring to new places by yourself, climb mountains, go on treks, lift weights, learn a martial art. Basically you want to do things that stop you from becoming a total softie. But you have the advantage of being developed to a higher stage so you can find expressions of red that are healthy and balanced.

Talk to more people, go for what you want. Don't be shy, be bold. Don't be afraid to come off as rude, obnoxious or annoying(doesn't mean that you have to be a douchebag though). Have what you want as your main focus when you deal with people. Develop lots of self confidence(so much that you don't even care if you look dumb to others or not). Speak your truth and be loud and clear, both in voice and in people's minds. Synonymous to balancing the throat chakra(in more westernized models of the chakra system). Also be assertive, dominant. Doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman.

My mother has integrated stage red really well and has all these qualities. (She's Stage Blue-Orange and into Blue Spirituality). She has none of the bas qualities of Stage Red because she isn't stage red. All the bad qualities are just limitations that are transcended at stage blue as one learns discipline.

But really if you have stage Red mastered, you'll be able to effortlessly move between this assertive, dominant character to a submissive, introvert kind of character to other ones depending on the situation. You're not bound by red limitations like being afraid to look weak or soft after all(or are you?)