levani

which psychedelic for discovering life purpose

12 posts in this topic

was windering if i set the intention for the trip to discover my life purpose thus far

which psychedelic you guys recommend ?

Shrooms gave me a good orange life crisis lol. Everything was pushed to green/yellow rather quickly. It made me see beyond the limitations of the meaningless money-focused drive I had into something more soul fulfilling. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

I'm also interested in this. Planning on doing a psilocybin session setting an intention to find what impact I could have on the world that would be deeply meaningful to me. Will be doing this within the next month. I don't think the chemical matters, it's the clarity of mind.

@-Rowan i reac lsd is more analytical and mushrooms more mysterious/cosmic bbc

@levani  I tried using LSD and psilocybin to aid me in making big life decisions, or find out my purpose, it didn't quite help me directly there. Helped in other ways for sure.

I've heard that san pedro (mescaline) is a very masculine, grandfatherly psychedelic that can give you guidance and support in discovering an actionable path. I've heard people really like the ayahuasca ceremony followed by huachuma/san pedro: first the motherly energy to open you up and let you experience what you need, then the fatherly energy to bring you back to earth and nail down some concrete sense of actionable purpose.

However, this is just what I've heard Aubrey Marcus talk about, and some people in my personal circle.

I personally have done san pedro and it surely made me feel a sense of purpose, but in a more abstract way. It made me want to show up, take responsibility and embody the healthy masculine. It didn't tell me what business I should build specifically. That's up to me.

A close personal friend had great results with shamanic breathing to discover crystally clear what he wanted to do next. Perhaps you can try that, it only takes 30 minutes and can be done at home without any supplies.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy Your friend was right about the shamanic breathing. I did it recently and I immediately knew what I needed to do. However, knowing what is needed to be done isn't the same as actually doing it. Taking action is now key for me.

@SaltyMeatballs Cool!

Noted. It seems true for many people that shamanic breathing is helpful for knowing what to do.

So if you have that already, and now you want to shift into taking action, it's important to remember that natural motivation follows action, not the other way around. Dopamine is produced as a result of starting to do things. Hence the age-old advice "just start somewhere".

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Interesting to see that anecdotally shamanic breathing has helped people with this. I haven't used this technique yet. I'll give it a go soon and let you know how it goes. 

Any one of them could work, or could not. You won't predict such things. Just jump in and you'll sort it out along the way. This is more art than science.

It's not so much about the chemical, it's more about you and what obstacles exist in your mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Contemplation (preferably after meditating your way to deep bright stillness if the mind isn't already sharp and calm)

LSD

@flowboy yeah psilocybin will show to your face what you're sweeping under the rug. It showed me the fact I was sweeping all studies under the rug when I was dicking around with friends. Right after that trip I knew I had to go home and start developing myself. That's really cool that different spiritual techniques work for different people. Like for your friend it was shamanic breathing. For me shamanic breathing makes me really nervous at the 20 min mark, and I start getting all these negative thoughts come up. The thing is they sneak up on you. Like when you think, "oh nothing's gonna flare up" next thing you know, your thinking about about that time those kids threatened to kill you when you were 12. It's like fuck those people, like stuff you wouldn't think about comes up when you do the shamanic breathing, and the worst thing is the emotions that come up, like I get nervous as fuck, just because I put a bunch of nervous energy under the rug. But it shows you stuff ain't as bad as you thought it was, and it showed me all the dipshits are usually conservatives. Conservatives have this 1 dimensional mindset where they think reality can only be one way, or they get all weirded out. Whereas liberals are more accepting of change and are off in fairy tale land mentally and are more loving people. Also conservatives think they're always right no matter what, and liberals are open to learning new things. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@levani In my experience, shrooms have been a lot more therapeutic whereas LSD has been a creative tool in low-medium doses. Other than those and DMT I can't comment. Hope that helps.