ivankiss

Sex Diary

659 posts in this topic

On one of those nights, when I was out with these two in that bar... I met a really cool girl-dude. I think she's gay, or bi, or whatever.. and she has access to a lot of goodies. Lsd, mdma, even 5-meo. She seems like she knows what she's doing. She assured me it's all tested and clean. And she can test it in front of me, too. She does not sell crap. So I'm expecting high quality.

Of course; I will use all that stuff for spiritual and creative purposes, as well.. but I will sure as hell have some out of this world sex on lsd and mdma, too. Looking forward to that, so, so very much.

Thanks for the 10k+ views guys, btw. That's really awesome.

Here's a song that's very close to my heart, in the name of that.

I used to listen to it often, while walking the empty streets of Portugal, late at night. Muse is fucking epic.

Great memories.

She burns like the sun
I can't look away
She'll burn our horizons
Make no mistakes!

This one always reminds me of one of my ex's... The one I mentioned a few pages ago. Rocking that same hairstyle as Kimber from Nip/Tuck. 

She got me into Muse. I believed this was the first song she showed me.

God.. we used to fuck so good. What a girl...

This is epic sex, too! Similar vibes like Muse.

Little dude and Serbian Beauty were here, again. They just left my place.

I think I understand now why I'm so attracted to her... it's because our pain bodies resonate. If that makes any sense. Besides the fact that she's ridiculously hot, of course.

I found out that she too recently exited a fucked up relationship. Except that hers lasted 8 years. And it was with some kind of a mafia leader dude. She's receiving threats with pictures of guns n shit.

So yeah... fuck that.

But my point is; she has been through some shit. She has been hurt. She knows how a true heartbreak feels like. I can sense it. And basically, that's why we connect so deeply and intimately through these heavy, heartfelt songs. The two of us basically sang the whole time. Little dude was more in the background today. He's bummed out because his friendzone cage is getting crazy tight... but that's a whole new topic.

Here's the thing. Energetically; she and I would be an insane cocktail of sheer passion. Sex would be bonkers, I imagine. We could even fall deeply in love. A love like that can do great things. But, ultimately, it would not work. We have our differences and those are big enough to break us apart. And not to be a dick, but clearly, her lips are still poisoned. She is not exactly ready for a healthy relationship. My thoughts.

What I would be very, very down for, with this girl... is a short, intense, hot, wild adventure. Like, anywhere from 1 to 3 months. And who knows, maybe we could even stay friends and hang out here and there, afterwards. She seems like a chill, laid back chick. I think it could work.

But she's definitely not used to healthy dating. All I hear of so far is toxic as fuck.

So I'm not sure how to go about this, really. So far, I'm not making any real moves in her direction. Just generally enjoying myself. Friendly vibes.

Where things get intimate and maybe even a bit romantic/sexual, is when we sing together...

11 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I found out that she too recently exited a fucked up relationship. Except that hers lasted 8 years. And it was with some kind of a mafia leader dude. She's receiving threats with pictures of guns n shit.

So yeah... fuck that.

This might be overly cautious thinking but, yea man stay the fuck away and don't have sex or get connected with her. Maybe not even as regular friends.

If that guy is bitter about things and decides to be a dick he might target not just her but people in her life too, just to upset her. Like smashing windows on your car, beating you up, etc.

Low life scum do not care what has to happen if they want to hurt someone, physically or mentally.

You obviously have plenty of options anyways so why bother with the risk.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy I had a few thoughts about that earlier today. And yeah, I feel you.

Though I think it's all just hype and drama... but you never know. Plenty of crazy people out there. Little dude would be the first target in that case lol. The poor guy is running around for her all day long. Pretty much every day. No wonder his turning blue lol.

I'd not consider anything outside of my bedroom with this girl... so yeah, there's little to no chance anyone would know...

But even then, I might reconsider things.

Thanks.

25 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Little dude and Serbian Beauty were here, again. They just left my place.

I think I understand now why I'm so attracted to her... it's because our pain bodies resonate. If that makes any sense. Besides the fact that she's ridiculously hot, of course.

Wait.... I thought this girl was 17..? 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

@soos_mite_ah No, Serbian Beauty is a girl I met before. She's 23.

Oh lmao. Sorry I got that mixed up 

My stupid ass was sitting there wondering how tf someone would get involved with the mafia in any way at 9 lol ???

But still how tf do you get involved with the mafia at 15 wtf? Like what in the lana del dysfunction is this 

7 hours ago, soos_mite_ah said:

But still how tf do you get involved with the mafia at 15 wtf? Like what in the lana del dysfunction is this 

You tell me. 

Why do girls go for crazy, dangerous, toxic 'bad bois'? I guarantee you he could not fuck her as good as I. And I would not send her pics of guns, or kidnap her late at night and take her to an isolated house in the middle of the woods..

I mean, the stuff I heard yesterday...

The fuck is up with these girls? Does this kind of shit really turn them on? Like we get turned on by titties n ass? Haha.

Crazy people.

I'm in the bar with little dude. Three different hotties were already at our table.

Fucking perfect. This is exactly what I've been looking for. I'm starting to feel at home here.

One girl stood out up until now. She's fucking perfect. Very much my type. I'll keep an eye on her.

Great fucking vibes today. Been chilling hard from early morning. I also quit my job, like a boss. You know why? Because I can.

Fuck to the yes, baby!

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Why do girls go for crazy, dangerous, toxic 'bad bois'? I guarantee you he could not fuck her as good as I. And I would not send her pics of guns, or kidnap her late at night and take her to an isolated house in the middle of the woods..

Ummm.... That's not even a girls thing. That's a trauma bond and I'd imagine Stockholm syndrome. 

Extreme cases aside, I think people tend to either naturally outgrow wanting to go for toxic girls/guys or they out heal whatever was causing those desires. I feel like growing up a lot of young girls/guys (I'm talking mainly from 13 to 17 ish), if it isn't trauma, related go for people who are problematic because they put their preferences above their standards mainly because they don't know what their standards are and aren't sure about potential red flags. Then they get into a toxic situation and because the highs are really high and the lows are really low, there is an addiction that forms from the whole rollercoaster. And if that rollercoaster goes unchecked without reflection, it can create a domino effect of dysfunctional relationships. 

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

The fuck is up with these girls? Does this kind of shit really turn them on? Like we get turned on by titties n ass? Haha.

Crazy people.

I mean guys aren't immune to the emotional highs and lows that can come from dysfunction lol. We're all crazy here with our individual pain bodies lol. 

@soos_mite_ah I feel you.

And I've been on that rollercoaster myself, so I know what you mean.

I was kinda being goofy. But thanks. I like.

8 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Why do girls go for crazy, dangerous, toxic 'bad bois'?

Don´t you know why? To have a story to tell while smoking with other girls and being a little drunk. I bet, your serbian beauty is a smoking queen :)

@Hulia Yup. She smokes like a bro.

And yeah, true that. My question was not really a question. I was just expressing them feels.

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@soos_mite_ah I feel you.

And I've been on that rollercoaster myself, so I know what you mean.

I was kinda being goofy. But thanks. I like.

Lol I know:D. I just felt the need to say something because there are a lot of weird / "nice" guys on here who would take some shit a little to seriously to justify their bs. 

Warning: Complete Transparency! I go deep into detail!

Well that seemed like a split of a moment. U was here for nearly two hours. And we pretty much fucked the whole time.

I'm very happy I have the time to do an entry right away, while it's all still fresh.

Build-up

As I mentioned above; the day was fucking awesome. Nothing too wild.. just general good, chill vibes. I had a meeting early in the morning, and then I was free to relax and enjoy this beautiful summer day. Me and little dude spent a lot of time in the city centre. Mainly, in that hot bar. You can smoke weed there, so it's great.

Coffee n Jane.

Serbian Beauty joined us towards the end, and we all smoked a blunt at my place and had a pretty fucking epic conversation about relationships, life, etc. She opened up a lot today. About her ex, too. We kinda bonded. Basically, the situation is not as hardcore as I thought. It's all mostly childs play. That 'mafia leader' dude, is actually a spoiled 23 year old kid. He barks but I doubt he can bite.

Anyhow... They both leave and I text U that I'm ready in 30 minutes. I take a shower, put on some cool music and chill. Soon enough, she texts me:

'I'm downstairs.'

Game fucking on.

I'm feeling fucking incredible. Pretty much on the top of my game. I mean; everything in life is just so good lately. All I can do, is sit back and enjoy the show.

CLIMAX

I was so fucking horny, and so fucking ready for this today... I built up an awesome momentum. So when I saw her standing there, looking like a fucking barbie-doll, I nearly jizzed in my pants. I also wanted to cry out of gratitude on the inside. It's just all so damn good! Infinitely, in fact!

She's wearing a denim mini skirt. Red top. Her tits boiling. She's rocking a high ponytail. Fucking A, man. Also; her bra is not missing this time. It's white.

We head upstairs. Exchange a few words. I cannot hold back. I must touch her, kiss her, now! 

I pull her towards me and we start making out in the elevator. My hands instantly go on her ass and titties. Her hips. Her beautiful legs. She has the smoothest skin ever. It's a very hot scene. But, we're not going all animalistic on each-other, yet.

We step into my apartment.

I had a blunt waiting for me. She sits in my lap right away. We barely speak.

I take a few puffs, and bury my face in those most beautiful, magnificent, absolutely astonishing, God-given titties. She's still fully dressed at this point.

We make out. My hand slips beneath her top. And bra.

With my other hand, I pull her mini skirt up...  Now she's sitting on my leg, with her butt all naked. She's rocking white thongs. 

I squeeze the hell out of her butt cheeks. So fucking juicy. So yummy. I slap her a few times. She loves it.

There is just something ineffable about the way how she fits into my lap. She feels so nice, so lovely. Fits so perfect. Our bodies completely merge. Our spirits collide.

We make out a bit more like this. I play with her boobs. Suck on her niples. Gently scratching her back and tummy, kissing her naked shoulders and neck... Then... my hand slips underneath her mini skirt, and I start playing with her cute, little purr.

In a few seconds, she's wet as wet can be. Her panties soaking with her juices. It nearly drives me crazy. She moans pretty damn loud, already.

Fucking hell man.. Can it get any better than this?

Soon, I tell her to sit on a chair across me. I take a few more puffs, and then pull down my pants. I lean in for a kiss, and her hand goes right on my hard, pulsing cock.

In case you're wondering, dear reader...

Yes. U is most definitely one of the 'special ones'. I'm as hard as it gets with her. My dick nearly wants to explode. Heart pounding like that of a wild, blood-thirsty beast's. I feel so alive. So present. So immersed. So in tune with my senses. So here, so now. But also, so completely lost in the vast, endless open. Nowhere to be found.

She strokes me nice and slow, with a great amount of passion. She too likes to twist and turn. It's fucking great.

Soon, my dick is in her mouth... and I enter the Heavens. Golden gates, angels on trumpets, the whole deal.

Absolutely amazing blowjob. She's very sensual and tender. I love BJs like that.

I'm all relaxed. Spiraling in and out, up and down. In all directions. I am as surrendered to the moment as it gets. Her tongue circling the tip of my dick.

Then, I take control and slowly undress her completely. Her wet pussy kissing the chair. Dripping with them sweet juices. My God... I could cry again, it's so damn good!

I proceed to finger her. I circle around her clit. She's so damn aroused, her pussy is all puffy already. It's fucking hot as fuck!

I finger fuck her, hard. Soon, I add in another finger. I'm digging nice and deep. She cums so hard neither one of us can believe it. It was so amazing, that it could easily make us both millionaires, had we recorded it and put it online.

Some fucking out of this world foreplay.

But, our time is running out... She has only two hours of free time today. She has a thing...

I was kinda hoping to have her the entire night... but I'm not too bummed out. There is time. I'm sure she'll sleep over, sooner or later.

So yeah, we're basically deep in, already. We have an hour or so left.

I stand up, and she sucks me off some more like this. My hands are playing with her hair. This whole time the room is completely dark. Red led lights. That's the only source of light.

I'm rocking this cool mix in the background again; https://youtu.be/agQJx7qqMbw Not all the tracks are perfect, but a few are fucking bomb. They give me just that perfect vibe to fuck someone's brains out.

Up she goes, and turn her around. It's time.

I pull her in and close her in a tight hug. Her juicy little butt pressing against my hard dick. Both of my hands on her boobs. We play with our tongues a bit, and then I slightly push her forward. She leans onto the table. Perfect, standing doggy. 

My fingers are on her clit, pressing hard... I put my tip on the entry and tease her for a few moments. She loses it and starts pushing her ass back, hard. She wants it so bad.

I fucking thrust my fat dick inside her, as hard and as sudden as possible. I go balls deep, in one motion. All inside of her now. I do not move. I stay just like that. It's a high that cannot be put into words. For both of us.

She nearly had a heart attack. I could tell it was the most epic thing ever for her. Her body is twisting and turning. She's so aroused she cannot stay still for a second.

I'm griping on her thighs, tightly. She's locked into a cage of pleasure.

I slowly start pulling my dick out, and the ride begins...

I fuck her like a wild animal. I mean; I'm not holding back here, one bit. Except, occasionally, here and there, when I step over the line and hurt her a bit. She loves even that. She's having the best time of her life.

She's yelling on the top of her lungs:

'Yes, yes, more, more, just like that!'

Struggling to catch her breath.. I mean, there's no other way of putting it... I'm absolutely destroying this girl's pussy. She is all mine. Enchanted. In love with my magic wand.

I don't know how many partners this girl had up until now... She recently turned 20, she told me. I think she fucked quite some, but never this good. She did not say it directly, but it was kinda obvious. She complimented the shit out of me and my skills, so I'd say she's as blown away as I am.

We then continue fucking on my bed. She lays down on her tummy. Her gorgeous little bubble butt is looking right into my eyes. All nice and relaxed. It's the most beautiful scene ever. The shape, the feel... Everything is just so perfect about this girl.

I bury my face deep into that ass. I lick like there's no tomorrow. Her pussy, her asshole, everything. I eat her out like a savage. She's holding on for dear life.

There are no words for the feel... Her pussy and ass all over my face. Jesus fucking Christ, man! Too good, too good!

I slide my dick into her in that exact same position. She is going crazy. I'm lowkey expecting the neighbors to come knocking at my door any moment. She's just so freaking loud haha! I kinda started loving it, too. I'm not nearly as vocal as her, but I am expressive. I speak to her softly and dirty. Often right in her ear. Here and there I grunt like a lion. I feel so fucking empowered fucking this girl. It's the best.

Next position is missionary. She basically came at least once in every single position. As I said; it seems like this girl is very, very sensitive down there. Good for her! And me, ofcourse... I'm happy as fuck I can make a girl feel such deep pleasure, joy, ecstasy, euphoria... That's exactly what I'm after.

My face in her hair. It smells like the greenest of the fields, on an early spring morning. It's a very strong potion. Could drive a man nuts, definitely. 

I fuck her more. Then she rides me. We shoot off to the stars. It's as magical and as dreamy as it gets. I came like it was my very first time, ever. Absolutely ridiculously strong orgasm. A massive load. My cum all over her gentle skin.

We agreed it's best if I don't unload inside of her, even if she's on the pill. You never know...

But, here's a very interesting, juicy info..

While she was riding me, I started playing with her butthole a bit. Just to see if she's comfortable with it. She did not seem to complain. I slipped half of my middle finger in, without any struggle.

So I ask her:

'Are you into anal?'

She says she is, sometimes. And other times it's too painful.

So I ask her if she's down for trying it, and I reach out to grab the lube from the nightstand. She's in.

I was pushing in slowly and gently. She's griping my body tight with her arms and legs. Her boobs on my chest. Her head buried in the pillow.

I managed to slide in the tip and then it kinda got a bit too much for her. I played a bit around, she liked it, but it was far from being in for real. Her asshole is very tight. Or my dick is too fat for her. Look at it as you wish.

Either way, we agreed to fool around with anal a bit more, when we'll have more time at our disposal. 

We layed on my bed for quite a few minutes after that first round, touching each other gently, looking into each-other's eyes. It was very warm and romantic. Quite beautiful. She is just angelic. Totally. Such a beauty.

Again, I could not help my petty ass but say:

'Please be careful not to fall in love with me..'

We laughed and she reassured me that this is just about sex and hanging out.

So my heart is at ease.

Soon she lifts her leg up and pulls herself closer to me. Kinda hugging me with her leg.

My dick was hard the whole fucking time. Even though I came like Godzila. She's just such a massive turn on to me.

I got the message right away. I said; ' I suppose there's a few more minutes left for round 2.' 

'Mhmmm.' - She moaned.

I slide my dick into her, slowly. I absolutely love listening to the sound of her pussy swallowing my dick whole. It's so satisfying.

We make passionate love like this a bit more. We kiss, we touch and grab each-other. It's amazing.

Then, sadly, we ran out of time. I did not get to cum for the second time, again. Bummer.

She dresses up and leaves sooner then I could blink. 

After-thoughts:

I have nothing else to say but 'Thank you.' Fucking thank you, from the bottom of my heart. This is much, much more than I dared to dream of. You absolutely rock, God!

I'm looking forward to keep fucking U's brain out, for quite some time. I mean; this is some top notch sex, clearly. And she also seems to be a cool chick in general. I see no reason for this not to continue.

She said she has a lot of free time this week, and is a bit busier later on. That sounds great to me. Maybe she stops by tomorrow already, who knows.

Obviously, she's just the perfect girl for that quick booty call. But, I truly hope she's going to sleep over, soon. I'd absolutely love to do a full-blown marathon with her.

Fuck. I'm still horny.

That round two teased the fuck out of me.

God, I want to fuck a goth chick now, so bad.. I lost my virginity to a goth girl. We ended up being great fuck buddies, for quite some time. I also fucked her in a very spontaneous threesome with my best friend once. It was incredible. A story to tell...