ivankiss

Sex Diary

659 posts in this topic

So, yesterday Serbian Beauty hit me up. We had a short video chat. It kinda surprised me that she called. She said she might come over for a blunt, and then ghosted my ass. 

What a tease...

Then, I went out with two good friends, and at some point of the night, that girl I made out with in that club, on the night that I got into a fight, texted me too. But, soon she ghosted my ass, as well.

Wtf? What is up with these girls? Hitting me up first and then disappearing on me? Is that a tactic, a strategy of some sort? 

Rude.

I also texted with U a bit yesterday. She got into a nasty accident and is having a surgery today. Some drunken dude threw a glass in her legs... she got injured bad.

Poor soul. And what a total dick that dude...

So yeah, I imagine I won't be seeing U for a while.

False alarm. It's not that bad, after all. She said she should be able to come over on Saturday. 

Guess what?! All the starts aligned, once again!

I just found out, fucking Bijelo Dugme is playing a live show in the city center tonight! I'm a huge fan. It's my first time ever seeing them. Me, little dude, Serbian Beauty and a few other folks are all going. But here's the magical part... At midnight... it's my birthday, baby! Anything can happen!

Sve je isto ko i lani
Samo srce moje i srce tvoje
U ljubavi više ne stoje

(D<3)

Just had sex with Serbian Beauty! Jackpot!

Taking breath for round two!

This was absolutely out of this world. She just left my place.

I cannot even begin to articulate everything that went down. It's just too much to put into words right now.

I'm also about to collapse any moment now.

So yeah... full report of the night coming soon. But let me tell you.. it was one of the best nights of my life.

Ever watched that movie 'the hangover'?

The night had very similar vibes lol.

Happy fucking birthday, indeed.

Warning: Complete Transparency! I go deep into detail here!

Well, I think I proved to myself something very important last night. I think this represents a big breakthrough. I feel like a totally new chapter of my life has started.

Build-up

I was not feeling like going all crazy last night. I remember even having second thoughts about going out at all. I had no expectations for the night... and I also was not in the mood for picking up girls. Just wanted to have a drink or two and then go home.

Little dude picked me up around 10PM. Sadly, we had to skip the concert. All the tickets were sold. So the two of us went straight to that hot bar and settled down there.

Serbian Beauty and a few other folks joined us a bit later.

While we were alone, little dude and I spoke about girls, mostly. And how awesome it would be if I was to finally bang Serbian Beauty. I was pretty open about my intentions from the get go. He knew I wanted to fuck her bad. And he was kinda supportive, too. He said he'd much rather see her fuck me than those sketchy dudes she has been seeing lately lol.

So yeah, the air is clear between me and him. Soon, everyone arrives and we start drinking like there's no tomorrow.

They would not let me slip away with just a drink or two... they made it clear to me they want to get me shitfaced, because it's my birthday and stuff.

So I kinda went with it.

We're having an amazing time. Laughing, talking, singing... The vibe in the bar is just perfect. It's a bit crowded, but not too much. Lots of foreigners around our table, too.

Serbian Beauty and I are flirting here and there. Nothing too wild. I really did not plan on making a move on her that night. I knew it's likely she'll disappear at some point of the night.

But she did not. She was with us the whole time.

Soon, we called a taxi and went to a nearby club. The place was full of hotties. Cool music. Great vibes.

Here, things between me and her get a bit hotter. We were dancing and making out pretty much the entire time. Occasionally going out for a break, to catch some air.

Her body is just so delicate and fragile. She's so damn thin. Not sure if she has 45kg in her. Not an ounce of far. It's all tight and sporty.

My hands were on her belly most of the times. So smooth, so gentle. I was also grabbing her thighs and ass, here and there. She loved it. We were absolutely on fire.

Thankfully, I did not get into a fight this time around lol. So there was nothing that could ruin my game.

We drank God knows how much and God knows what. I spent quite some money. We lost and found a bunch of stuff in-between. Like usual.

Little dude went home first. Then a few others, as well. It was just me, Serbian Beauty and another very cool dude from Serbia, that I recently met.

We all agreed to call a taxi and go to my place. I still had some whiskey at home. It was around 5AM at that point.

It was then that I was pretty sure that I'm having sex with Serbian Beauty. The chances of it not happening were very slim.

CLIMAX 

We arrive to my place and immediately go all crazy and chaotic. Thank God no one called the cops. We were as loud as it gets.

Lots of singing to epic, heartfelt music. We all opened up a lot and bonded pretty hard. At some point the vibe got very intimate and we all started crying because of our exes haha! It was very beautiful.

Soon, Serbian Beauty was on my bed and I was giving her a nice, little massage. Little dude told her I have a diploma. She was eager to test me out.

Thankfully, this Serbian dude got the message pretty quick, called a taxi and went home. Leaving me and Serbian Beauty all alone. Fuck yes! It was finally happening! I had my eyes on this girl for quite some time now... not gonna lie, it feels fucking great that I scored. I'm very proud of myself. So satisfying.

I proceed to give her a full body massage. 

I nearly had a heart-attack pulling her leggings down. The most perfect, magnificent, gorgeous, little, heart-shaped butt. On her right butt cheek a tattoo that says 'Yes Sir', and right above her as a tattoo that says 'Love Me'.

Fuck me sideways, man. Jesus fucking Christ. What an absolutely smoking hot girl. 10/10. For sure.

I bury my face in that ass, as deep as possible. I start losing myself in the taste of her yummy, little pussy. Her juices all over my face. My hands on her ass.

She's not too vocal. I like it.

I enter her from behind. She's laying down on her belly. Not nearly as tight as J or anything. But I ain't complaining.

I only wish we were not that drunk. I could barely hold myself up. Plus I was kinda desensitized. 

But I could not let this opportunity slip between my fingers. I had to fuck her now. Who knows if I was to get another chance with her...

I'm hitting pretty damn hard. Not holding back, one bit. I'm pulling her hair and slapping that juicy little butt. She's loving it. I flip her around and eat her out some more. My God. I cannot believe I'm actually doing this. She's just so damn beautiful. So petite. So my type. 

Very, very small titties. She was enjoying me sucking her nipples a lot, I could tell. I kissed her neck a lot. We made out passionately. It was just like a movie.

I fucked her in missionary, and then some more side-ways. It was great. But we were so damn drunk we had to stop and take a break. We had a short round two and then we passed out for a bit.

Once we woke up, we cuddled a bit and talked and then little dude came and brought us all coffee. How nice of him.

I met him downstairs and he immediately asked me did I smash... I could tell it was a bit painful for him, but he was cool with it. We talked about last night a bit, laughed and then they both left.

After-thoughts:

This was definitely the pinnacle of this adventure of mine, so far. Massive win. 

As I said, the only way it could have been better, is if we were not totally shitfaced. Neither one of us came. The sex itself was pretty damn great, but not as great as it could be if we were to be more sober.

I really hope she comes over one of these days. Though I know it's really hard to get a hold of her. She's all over the place, non stop. It's hard to catch her. And she definitely loves being chased around.

Overall; a fucking beautiful birthday present. Lovely night. Awesome sex. Great times.

I think I'm going to hit the breaks a bit now, regarding this lifestyle. I've been living fast as fuck lately. Going out a lot. Meeting new people, going places... I think it's time to retrieve a bit and rest.

I definitely got what I wanted. And much, much more.

Little dude just called. They want to catch up. I think I'll have to have the talk with him... I must take a break now. He's been hitting me up pretty much every day since we met.

Serbian Beauty was with him, of course. She was banging this song in the background and yelling for me to come join them lol.

I think this is officially mine and Serbian Beauty's song now.

https://youtu.be/1TvjJaMj4Es

Here are some reasons why I would not like to hang out so much with them anymore:

• I'm spending too much time, money and energy
  • I'm not focusing enough on my LP
  • Little dude is a 19 year old virgin. There's not much we can talk about besides girls. He knows a lot of people, so that's cool, but I would not like to have him constantly tied to me.
  • Now that I banged Serbian Beauty, I kinda feel like I extracted what I wanted from this dynamic 
  • I'd like to hang out with folks that live a bit less chaotic and dramatic lifestyle, too
  • I'm drinking and smoking more than I usually would
  • It's knocking me off my balance 

I'm not saying I want to cut them out completely.. I just want to moderate the dynamic. Slow things down a bit.

This last acceleration was absolutely ridiculous. It feels like I lived through at least a year worth of experiences in a matter of two weeks. I absolutely cannot recognize myself looking back.

Crazy!

Little dude stopped by briefly. We had the talk.

I told him I need some off time now, to focus on other areas of life. He understood.

What a ride.

@Knowledge Hoarder He's a virgin, he acts like one. I talked to him a lot about all that stuff... I get his point of view.

He has a great language with girls and is very outgoing. But fails to take things to that sexual level. So he gets friendzoned constantly. But hey... at least he gets to hang out with all those hotties xD

Thanks, btw.

WHAT I LEARNED 

So, as I said, I view this last event as a very important threshold that I crossed. I had a very nice momentum built up. These past few months were filled with action. Both in my bedroom and outside of it.

In a sense, I did not really learn anything. I knew all this stuff I'm about to mention. But I had the desire, almost the urge, to prove to myself that that indeed is the case. I needed to see myself in that Light again. To remember myself. To experience myself in that role.

And that is, what I feel like I achieved that night, fully. It happened on multiple levels of being. It was like a chain-reaction.

So basically, I learned that I indeed am very, very good with women. I learned that I need nothing else but to be myself, in order to have pretty much any girl I want. My ex made me doubt that, hard. Haha! In a sense; all of this was about reclaiming my manliness, or masculinity - if you will. Desirability. Sexual market value. I wanted to prove to myself that I can set my eyes on an absolute hottie, and win her. Not gonna lie, it's so much more sweeter that she played the 'chase me' game. I guess it would not be that glorious if I banged her the first night I met her lol. 

But also, besides her, I approached quite a few girls in this period. Some ridiculously hot, others a bit less, but still, very hot.

I had so much success and things worked in my favor so much it's kinda hard to believe. It was just magical. No other way of putting it. Two or three girls rejected me, because they had boyfriends. And they all had a hard time saying 'no'. So I guess it could be said that my 'win rate' is unrealistic so far lol.

I regained my confidence, definitely. Self-esteem, worthiness, all that jazz. All that I was stripped off of in my previous relationship. It was a very fun way of bringing myself back to life. The speed, the thrill, the joy, the euphoria. Long nights of sex and talk. Fast car rides into the unknown. All epic. All fantastic. But not the end all be all.

It's a side dish. Better yet; a desert. There's other stuff that I value much deeper, that I want to bring awareness to now. 

I was also reminded of just how reckless and careless and chaotic I can get, if I loose myself in the moment too much, too hard. I must be more responsible and considerate with my actions. With great power comes great responsibility, and all that jazz.

So what I feel I'm being called to do now, is focus on self-improvement and self-care a bit more. I want to focus more on my LP and finances. As well as my health and fitness.

That doesn't mean I'm saying 'no' to sex or anything.. it's just going to be a bit of a background thing now. 

Unless... Life has other plans with me.

Ho-ho-holly fuck! I just had the weirdest but most brilliant idea. 

Should I move to Italy? Like, very soon?

That could be so, so, so much fun. I could earn some real nice money. I'd be living by the beatch. Not to mention how ridiculously hot Italian women are.

This might not be the place for it, but whatever, I'll share anyways... I have a vision, a plan in this city that I'm in right now. And later on I was planning on moving somewhere else anyways... 

But, if I see that things are not exactly working out, I might just give Italy a go!

Exciting times!

Fuck. The longer I think about it, the more appealing it gets. It resonates hard as fuck. I even got a boner earlier.

Mainly, I'm excited about all the money I could earn there. I'd definitely level up much, much faster. I'd get my little 'glow-up' that I've been wanting for a while now. Then.. I'd also get to perfect my Italian. It's quite shaky atm. Meanwhile; I'd be speaking a lot in English, too. Which is another big desire of mine. I love expressing myself in English. Sometimes it feels much more natural and free. Other times it's a bit limiting. What else... hmm.. Italians have a great sense for fashion. And I like that bizz. I also like how passionate they are when they communicate. I never had sex with an Italian girl... I imagine it would be insane. I also just dig there way of living in general. They seem to be quite a bit more warm and outgoing than the people where I'm at now. I spent some time in Italy already. It was always very nice. 

So yeah... I'd say Italy is still plan B, so of now. I definitely must sleep on the idea. But tomorrow I'm planning on making a few very crucial moves here... which may affect my decision about moving.

Man... Life is fucking good.

Yes. Italy remains plan B.

It's a great idea, and it still can happen, but I want to see through what I started here. I've got a good feeling about it. 

All in all; it's a win-win situation. Which does not mean there are not or will not be challenges along the way. Embracing those. Tomorrow I'm having a meeting regarding a new job opportunity. From what I heard; the money should be real good.

I must earn more if I wanna live fast and wild like this. It's not a cheap lifestyle.

Clubs, parties, hot girls, endless bottles of God-knows-what, spontaneous, little trips... all of that comes at a price.

I just wanna be naked... and masturbate all day at home

I can feel it too
So what am I waiting for
I'm afraid of you

It's just I'm not that good of a person
But I might be enough for you

And I got enough love for two

Warning: Complete Transparency! I go deep into detail here!

Fuck to the yes, brother! It happened again. I had sex with Serbian Beauty. But this time, the experience was very, very... um.. how do I put this... different. Haha. Unusual. Strange. 

Don't get me wrong, it was fucking epic. But... there's a little twist. A little extra.

So here's what happened...

Build-up 

I built a momentum too powerful. The night sucked me in, chewed on me, and spat me out, once again. I was completely caught off guard.

I went out to secure a potential job opportunity, and then I paid my good friend a visit. We had a nice time, talked about everything and drank a bit. I had one beer and a shot of some smokey cognac.

Then...

My phone rings. It's little dude.

They're at our usual spot, in that hot bar. He insists that I must join them for a drink.

Oh well, fuck it. Why not. I'm near the bar already. And I also kinda wanna see Serbian Beauty. So I head there.

I had coffee in mind... but little dude already ordered a beer for me. Shit. I really don't want to get drunk tonight. I have other things on my mind...

But, I start sipping that beer anyway. We smoke, talk, laugh, sing... The usual good stuff. It's an awesome spontaneous night-out, I guess.

Soon, it started getting a bit too cold and of course the idea was immediately to go to either my place or Serbian Beauty's. 

We agree on my place.

It was around 9:30PM at that point. Not late, at all. On our way, little dude tells me we have to pick up one more girl. Apparently, he was texting her the whole time and she decided to join us. Ok. Cool. I'm rolling with it.

I met the girl already. She's a party animal. Very cool and outgoing. Very loud, too. Which was a bit concerning to me. I did not want to have the police knocking on my door lol. But thankfully there was no drama.

We arrive. There's 5 of us. Me, little dude, Serbian Beauty, that random chick, and that Serbian dude I mentioned in my previous entry. The vibe is fucking great. We're all kinda drunk, but not too much. Except that random chick. She's pretty damn shitfaced, already.

More talking, laughing, singing, dancing. More drinking, more baking. A full bottle of whisky disappeared in less then an hour. Now I'm getting kinda shitfaced, too.

This new girl was sitting in my lap, a lot. I'm pretty sure I could've taken things to the next level with her, easily. But somehow I was not feeling it. Was not horny, at all.

Long story short, she and that Serbian dude leave at some point of the night. It's just me, little dude and Serbian beauty. The vibe gets instantly much more intimate. Significantly less noisy. I did not make a move on Serbian Beauty, the whole night. She was kinda in the background. But, at this point my mind kinda starts entertaining the idea. She's just a few steps away from my bed. Looking all gorgeous and shit. I must make it happen.

Obviously, the only obstacle, or cock-block, is little dude.

I knew he had no place to stay over night. He lives quite far out of town. Driving was not an option. So yeah... I'm kinda stuck here with him...

It's around 2AM at this point... I'm playing slow, romantic songs on my acoustic guitar. I'm singing softly to them. They're enjoying it. The vibe is yummy. Candles on the table.

Soon, we decide to lay down on my bed and put a movie on. And that's where things start heating up between me and Serbian Beauty.

CLIMAX 

It's a king-size bed, so we all fit nicely. I was in the middle. Serbian Beauty on my right side. 

She's on her side, turning her back on me. She did not give too many fucks about the movie. Me and little dude watched maybe 30 minutes of it. Meanwhile; I was giving a nice little back and neck massage to Serbian Beauty. She was half-awake. Here and there making a noise or two. She was enjoying being touched, I could tell. In fact; she requested the massage herself.

Shortly... Little dude falls asleep, hard. He's totally out. Snoring like a bear. 

Game on.

At first; I was kinda hesitant. Like, am I really doing this? Am I about to fuck Serbian beauty with little dude sleeping behind my back?

Fuck. I think I am. Haha.

Why the fuck not.

My touches turn more sexual. Passion-filled. My breathing changes. I am letting her know that I want her. She starts playing along, pressing her body against mine. Fuck yes. She's in. Green light.

Wait. I'm getting ahead of myself.

I must take a step back.

Something very magical happened, before sex.

We were playing with our hands and fingers for quite some time. Slow, gentle touches. It was pure art. A cosmic dance. Very romantic vibes. Dare I say it felt like.. love? Just beautiful. We locked in strong a few times. Her cute little palm in mine. I could tell she ment it. I felt the fire running through her veins.

Next... My hand on her belly. We're making out slowly. Dear Lord. She is just the absolutely perfect size for me. I cannot put it into words how perfect it feels when I grab her around her waist. She's so delicate. I'm completely mesmerized by all of her quirks and features. The smell of her neck and hair is driving me completely nuts. 

What a girl... just stunning.

Soon enough, my hand slips down, beneath her panties. My fucking God. She's already wet as fuck. I cannot see, but her pussy feels like the cutest little thing ever. So squishy. So puffy. So tiny. Fuck man... My heart wants to jump out my throat. Even now, as I'm writing. This girl is a total dream come true to me. Absolutely ridiculously spot on my type.

She pulls her pants down. We're in spooning position. Little dude still sleeping like dead, just inches away. Fucking hell man! Not gonna lie... there is something fucking hot about the fact that we might get caught any moment. It's kinda frustrating but it's also a massive turn-on, at the same time. Haha.

Her butt... is completely out of this world.

I cannot... I simply can't... it's too good to be described. So tight and sporty, and round and squishy. Pure perfection. Her butt cheek fits right into the palm of my hand. As if it was designed just for me. Fucking heaven.

I'm playing with her clit some more. My dick pressing against her ass, pulsing. I'm teasing her a bit. She's turned on as fuck. I think she also finds the situation exciting and hot,  oddly. We are trying our best to make as little noise as possible.

I finally enter her. She was so fucking ready for it. She pushes her ass all the back against me. I'm balls deep, immediately. Not gonna lie... I was surprised, even the first time, how effortlessly she took it all in. You'd kinda expect a girl this tiny to be tight as fuck down there.. honestly, I thought she might be even tigher than J. But, that's not really the case. The girl can take a big dick, easily.

I ain't complaining.

She feels like heaven. We're fucking slow and sensual, still in that spooning position. She loves being held tightly. My arm is wrapped around her, I'm pulling her in strong. Her body is rushing with adrenaline. She's twisting and turning in ecstasy. I'm losing my mind over the hotness of the scene. Red light under my bed, as usual. I can see just enough. Fucking perfection.

I'm kinda desensitized, again. But it's not too bad. I drank significantly less than on the night of my birthday.

At this point, I kinda forget about the fact that we're not alone in the bed. I start hitting harder. She's taking it like a pro. She takes my hand and puts it around her neck. Yup, she loves being choked. Getting her hair pulled. Ass grabbed hard and spanked. She's definitely into all that stuff, I can tell. But... we cannot really go all animalistic on each-other now, can we? Fuck me. Will I ever get the chance to fuck this girls fully and for real? Haha. I just wanna rip her apart, so bad. She's a perfect match, when it comes to sex.

We fucked like this for quite some time... and then I had to take a piss. I could not hold in any longer. 

I come out of the bathroom, and Serbian Beauty is sitting at the table, rolling a blunt. Fuck yes. That's a good girl.

We talk little to nothing, smoke and listen to nice music. Little dude is still totally out, on the left side of my bed. I put my hand on her knee and look her in the eyes. I tell her she must come over one day alone, when we are not drunk as fuck. She smiles and agrees. But... I'm not biting on it, yet. I know she's a hard one to catch. We'll see if that really happens.

Soon, we're back in my bed. That's right. Round 2. 

I was thinking of dragging her to the bathroom, or fucking her against the wall, or over the table... but I really had no more energy. I just wanted to lay my head down.

She's on her back. I'm on my side, facing her. Again, lots of sensual touching and kissing. So much passion. So hot. Down go her panties.

I'm making love to her beautiful little juicy purr, with my fingers. I'm loving every second of it. As she is. She is struggling to hold in those moans. I'm giving it my all, pretty much. I'm playing out my wildest imagination. My fingers like brushes, painting the most magnificent masterpiece, on her divine sugar-walls. Nirvana.

She cums so hard even I was surprised. Her body twisting and tuning, vibrating. Her thighs closed so tight they're nearly crushing my hand. She's totally lost in it. It's too hot.

I kinda thought she would not cum. Felt really good. Feeling proud, cannot lie.

I fuck her some more side-ways. At this point I'm regaining some of my strengths and the beast within steps forward. I'm grabbing that round, heart-shaped butt, hitting pretty damn hard. I notice she loves playing games. Pulling away and stuff. She loves it when you grab her and don't let her move. Maybe she has a rape fantasy or something. It's not uncommon.

So, I'm getting really into it right, and it's the best ever. But then, she kinda starts slowing down. I can tell she kinda had enough. So I ask her, and she says she's too damn tired and just wants to pass out.

Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!

I did not get to cum, once again. And I was so fucking close! Had I knew she was about to stop, I'd cum earlier. I was so turned on, I just wanted to keep her fucking some more. So close, yet so far away. 

Oh well. Next time, I guess.

We fall asleep spooning and cuddling. It was lovely. Little dude slept like a baby the whole fucking time. Did not notice a thing. Haha! What a story.

In the morning, we all get up like nothing happened. A bit hungover and confused. But we're all in a good mood.

Wake and bake, of course. Some coffee and a nice, long talk about the night, filled with laughter. Very cool. The air is clear.

He's clueless.

They both give me the fist-bump and leave my place around noon. My God.

What a fucking ride.

After-thoughts:

Well, clearly, I'm fucking happy and satisfied that I had sex with Serbian Beauty again. But goddamnit it's so frustrating that I did not get the chance to go full on, now for the second time around haha. I just wanna eat this girl alive. I'd absolutely fuck her brains out, under the right circumstances.

But... I cannot be such an ungrateful fuck. It was still fucking awesome. Great sex and a very fun experience. A night to remember.

And now, if you excuse me, I must go and masturbate furiously.

Another very juicy info I forgot to mention...

At some point she put her fingers in my mouth and I was sucking and biting on them. Kinda surprised me how into it she was. It lasted for quite some time.

Man... what a dreamy girl.

@Etherial Cat If you're reading this by any chance, I'd love to read your thoughts on this...

Do you think she is purposefully avoiding having sex sober, under 'normal' circumstances? Could have something to do with shame around sex. Or her not being over her ex. I think there's plenty of girls out there, who only have sex spontaneously on a wild night-out, when they get drunk as fuck.

Am I onto something here? Should I not waste my time with trying to do this 'the right way' with her? Maybe she's just that type of a deal. Spontaneous, drunken sex, here and there.

I would talk to her. But I feel like that would be the wrong move here. At least for now. It would push her away, I imagine.

Song of the night...

I can still hear the echoes...

Život ide dalje, život brzo prolazi
Al' osjećam da to više nisi ti, a ni ja
Močda bi i mogli pokušati ponovo
Al' bojim se da ovaj je put gotovo

Al' samo ti mi ubrzavaš disanje
Jer se ja još uvijek palim na tebe

Ako su to samo bile laži
Lažimo se bar još malo
Ako su to samo bile varke
Varajmo se, varajmo