ivankiss

Sex Diary

659 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

I've done some digging... and I think she's 17.

So yeah... I'm gonna have to NOPE.

She's a beautiful girl and all, and I know 16+ is legally ok in this country, but it just does not feel right. I'd be feeling like I'm taking advantage of her,a bit too much.

Not gonna lie... it's kinda hard, because the animal inside me wants to fuck her brains out... but I must listen to the voice of reason here. Even 18 is too young, but I'd consider. After all, it's just sex. But less than that just feels a bit too off. There's plenty of options.

Sorry cutie.

Congratulations, you just moved yourself up into the 99th percentile of all men on the planet xD

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Applegarden8 xD 

You sing, bro?

@Roy Wait, I'm not entirely sure if I understand your message.. could you dumb it down? xD

Man... Since I woke up, all I can do is think of that fresh, tight, young pussy... Fuck! Am I broken? :D Why am I this attracted to her?

She says I'm not her first older guy... And her family is also used to it...

What the fuck do I do here?

On one hand, it would be kinda twisted... 10 years difference is cool, but not if she's under 18. 

Yeah, I would not be doing anything criminal here, and it's not like she's not familiar with dick, already... but socially/morally, I know it would be very unacceptable.

Then again, I never gave to many fucks about society and what it thinks... It could be kinda cool to challenge those beliefs a bit.

I guess it's totally my call...

But I cannot decide yet... I'm so turned on, but it's also a bit cringy. Fuck!

10 years is a lot in her context.

Consider that she is as close as you as she is as a 7 year old.

Remember how immature you were at 17.

Don't be that guy who goes for underage girls. It's creepy.

On 8/2/2021 at 2:08 PM, ivankiss said:

Can't allow myself to be this desperate for pussy anymore. I need some time on my own.

It's Love.

Yeah, I hear ya guys...

You're right...

Maybe you'll bump into her again later in life. :)

You'll meet another girl soon enough. Keep an abundance mindset! :D

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Wait, I'm not entirely sure if I understand your message.. could you dumb it down? xD

The fact you're able to resist having sex with someone who is questionably/considerably underage for you because it feels wrong makes you a rare man, because 9/10 guys would fuck her.

So just don't do it, find someone else.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Etherial Cat @Roy You speak the true-true.

It's hard AF, because I'm still kinda getting used to  receiving this much attention from girls, and also this whole pick up game... So yeah, of course it's hard.

And she's not making it any easier. She's coming on strong. Telling me all the reasons why I should not worry and it's all cool.

Not to mention that she's absolutely bonkers hot.

Edited by ivankiss

Do not give in! Be strong, like Sir Galahad!

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Etherial Cat @Roy You speak the true-true.

It's hard AF, because I'm still kinda getting used to  receiving this much attention from girls, and also this whole pick up game... So yeah, of course it's hard.

And she's not making it any easier. She's coming on strong. Telling me all the reasons why I should not worry and it's all cool.

She's going to be trouble to handle. That's how teenagers are.

One of my ex started dating a 16 year old girl at the age of 27. Everyone was shocked and told him it was a bad idea but he convinced himself it was ok. The girl was insisting she was mature enough and liked older guys, he said 9_9.

To make a long story short - few months after that, she made a plan with some of her friends to trick him after she got upset about something. Apparently, she was a huge fan of Gossip Girl and took revenge IRL like the fictional characters did it in the show. xDxD

And she made a whole fuss about it on social media to humiliate him further.

Edited by Etherial Cat

She's a child. She doesnt know better. We all thought we were mature at 17 or so when that isnt the case. In 10 years, shes going to look back at this situation and cringe. 

You're the adult, it's up to you to be responsible and know better and shut this shit down and make that clear as day. 

Also idk about how things are there, but shouldnt she at her age be in high school rn..... 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

1 hour ago, Roy said:

The fact you're able to resist having sex with someone who is questionably/considerably underage for you because it feels wrong makes you a rare man, because 9/10 guys would fuck her.

Bruh... the bar is on the floor. 

It's all cool guys. 

I already approached another girl B|

44 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

Yep! And most men won't jump over it.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, soos_mite_ah said:

xD 

29 minutes ago, Roy said:

Yep! And most men won't jump over it.

Actually, you've got a fair deal of men who sees this type of age gap as a deal breaker. The decent ones, nearly all.

And that's quite a pity, because when you see a teenager with a man far too old, you know that this guy is most likely unhealthy and morally bankrupt.

In retrospective, 95% of the older men who approached me from the age of 13 to 25 were creeps. And they almost behave the same way as pervert luring children with candies, except that they did it with grown up tools. -_-

And a lot of girls change their mind on whether this was appropriate or not as they grow older. I know a few of them.

Do you guys think 18/19 is still too young for a 26yr old dude?

Talking about sex, only. Not a relationship.

If yes; then I guess I'm a bit pedo lol. Guilty of having sex with two 19 year olds, recently.

I know this is a pretty delicate topic, but whatever, I'll be direct.

I don't know where do you guys live, but here, girls that age are mostly hooking up with guys in their mid twenties. Or older. Sometimes, much older.

My thoughts are; either she has sex with me and I make her feel like she's in heaven, treat her with respect and kindness... Or I reject her, she goes and finds another older dude and fucks him. And he might not treat her as I would. He could easily abuse her, hurt her, etc. In fact; mostly likely - that's what would happen.

So yeah, 17 is too young... But where do you draw the line, and why?

19 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Actually, you've got a fair deal of men who sees this type of age gap as a deal breaker. The decent ones, nearly all.

I agree with this. Maybe I'm lucky but every time I was approached by a man who was significantly older, when I told them my age, they backed the fuck up and got out of there. As they should. But yeah, there are plenty of shady guys out there and you can't really blame a lot of women for feeling like they have to be on guard. 

19 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

And a lot of girls change their mind on whether this was appropriate or not as they grow older. I know a few of them.

I had a couple friends who I grew up with in high school when we were 16/17 ish and they would hang out with some guys who were in their early 20s. And now that we are approaching that same age, we realize how weird that is and how it wasn't appropriate. Because we can't imagine doing something similar at our age. 

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

Do you guys think 18/19 is still too young for a 26yr old dude?

Talking about sex, only. Not a relationship.

If yes; then I guess I'm a bit pedo lol. Guilty of having sex with two 19 year olds, recently.

I know this is a pretty delicate topic, but whatever, I'll be direct.

I don't know where do you guys live, but here, girls that age are mostly hooking up with guys in their mid twenties. Or older. Sometimes, much older.

My thoughts are; either she has sex with me and I make her feel like she's in heaven, treat her with respect and kindness... Or I reject her, she goes and finds another older dude and fucks him. And he might not treat her as I would. He could easily abuse her, hurt her, etc. In fact; mostly likely - that's what would happen.

So yeah, 17 is too young... But where do you draw the line, and why?

Since I'm not in my mid 20s, I don't know what's normal at age. I'd imagine if I were 26, anything younger than 22 might be a little weird. 18/19 is still basically a teenager and you're not really an adult at that age emotionally/mentally even though you're legally considered one. 

And idk where you live and I don't think it has to do with location rather it has more to do with the specific social circle you're in. I know that there are women my age (and younger) having sex with guys who are much older. Like I know that's a thing and I'm 1000% sure it happens in my area. But as far as my social circle goes, there isn't anyone like that. 

Also, I don't think it has to do with how you treat them rather it's the power dynamic that is just inherently sketchy. Sure you might not be treating them as bad but it's still weird. 

That said, I don't think it's weird to be attracted to someone physically if they're over 16/17 since a lot of people are physically developed at that age and as a result they aren't really that distinguishable (physically speaking) than people in their 20s. Like I'm pretty sure I've looked more or less the same since that age. But emotionally/psychologically speaking, to me they stick out like a sore thumb because one conversation with them, you will more or less get an idea of how old they are and what stage of life they are. And for me, that's enough to feel repulsed, idk about other people though.