ivankiss

Sex Diary

659 posts in this topic

A gorgeous redhead just stepped by at my workplace. She was rocking exactly this hairstyle. Had similar facial features, too. I have a very weak spot for this hairstyle. I cannot help it... it's too hot to me.

This is a very good example of 'my type of girls'.

I think I've never been with an actual redhead. It would be fire, I imagine.

35163e4149506498c0cf2c417bcf4682.jpg

This kind of hair is a huge turn on, too.

36e1976248fbe4be7986dcace140d359.jpg

Style-wise; I'd absolutely die for a girl rocking this look.

She'd look perfect by my side.

'Serbian Beauty' dresses similarly. Slightly less rock n roll. It's hot as fuck.

817f525b2ad4e75193dd0458a921556d.jpg

Edited by ivankiss

But of course, she must also be familiar with classy stuff. This right here is pretty much gold.

c02a0bbd3e318a3d10b8c1269fc8be62.jpg

And also, let's not forget those cute summer dresses.

My God...

419b0914daf275cc6fc5afd290955802.png

70e03041d495bf080afc5435f7691424.jpeg

Nip/Tuck, anyone??

I remember following the show, back in the day, for a few seasons actually. That's a lot for a guy who usually does not watch series.

I kinda got hooked. It's very hot. And dramatic. A lot to love.

But.... the point I'm getting to, is how ridiculously hot I think 'Kimber Henry' was in the series. I had a massive crush on her. Like, everything about her is pure sex. And she's also a hot mess. There's something that turns me on about that. 

I actually dated a girl for a few months... it was more like a summer adventure... and she kinda looked like Kimber. A bit more busty maybe. And not as classy. But she had similar facial features and pretty much the exact same hairstyle. She was a lioness, too. Passion was ridiculous. Sex was insane. And then... one day, it just extinguished, out of nowhere. It was short but very sweet.

Besides Kimber, I think all of the other characters have their own hotness about them, too. But especially.. Christian Fucking Troy. What an absolute legend that guy is. And what a total dick, as well. But, my point is... no homo or anything, but that man is fucking sexy.

Now that's a 'power couple' lol.

Chrisitan-Kimber-nip-tuck-898665_1450_967.jpg

kimber-henry-8fb9d2ac-ba76-4897-8d12-955cd7110ff-resize-750.jpeg

Christian-and-KImber-nip-tuck-94831_600_407.jpg

Edited by ivankiss

Another insanely good match.

deaab6f9f261945fdc1ef9c5a200fdc5.jpg

Edited by ivankiss

And another one.

'Basic Instinct'. What a classic haha! 'Catherine Tramell' was another huge crush. What a fucking sex bomb. And again; a total psycho lol. 

Michael Douglas has his own magic, too.

Great movie!

Basic-Instinct-still.jpg

basic_600.jpg

paramount-96004-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1484002540483._SX1080_.jpg

Edited by ivankiss

@modmyth Very glad to hear that :)

I'm getting back into singing, slowly. I took a little break. It feels amazing, but I must work on a few things. 

How long have you been singing?

@modmyth Awesome. I always liked the idea of being a lead singer, and I've been singing along songs since I can remember. But more seriously, I started singing 4 or 5 years ago. But also not too consistently. So yeah, would like to take things to the next level now. I'm planning on adding vocals to my new music.

Any releases? Original stuff? Maybe a band or anything?

@modmyth Very cool!

I've been writing my own stuff since I first picked up the guitar. I remember, one of my first songs was actually just me beating the strings with a small kitchen knife haha. I never stopped writing. I'd say I reached a certain level of mastery. But still, there are things that need to be improved. I've been rockin solo for nearly a decade now. As a teenager, I had a few bands, while I was into 80s trash metal haha. It was a very cool experience. All of the members were in their mid twenties, I was 15/16. We played a few bigger shows/festivals, too. Good times. But all of the bands ended up splitting up. Managing a band is no joke. Especially once you get to a certain level of recognition. It's as challenging as having a deeply intimate romantic relationship haha.

So yeah, I like going solo. I got used to doing everything on my own, with some help here and there. I'd love to collaborate with awesome session musicians in the future. I'm planning a big comeback with my next release.

@Preety_India Cutie ?

Edited by ivankiss

Paul Masvidal, anyone?

This is one of his old, underground projects. And it's pure sex.

And space.

I have long been fashioning
An inner world of obstacles
Between thee and me
Shuttered huts of discouragement
Barbed wire fences of habit
Stone walls of indifference
Mountains of indolence
And oceans of unfaithfulness

I'll plant a seed beneath my feet
Someday
And breathe into it energy
Someday
I'll firm its' soil with a dance
And pray the sky will shine its' lamp
I'll water it with heartfelt love and
Someday, I'll awake...

I'll pack a bag beneath the stars
When someday comes
And grip it when the missiles charge
When someday comes
I'll tend to it with utmost care
And open it when I can share
A slavery to its' perfection
Someday, I'll awake...

I'll cry because I have the faith
That man can change his ugly ways
I'll throwaway the bag and seed
For no one owns what we all need
I'll begin, without, within
Searching, seeking, seeing
Endless endeavors

One of my all time favorites.

I long to live with some celestial beings
to adore in silence blissful friends
gliding into constellations of their smiles
melting into shining eyes

chant away
the cosmos grace
born inside the lotus gold

to be at the feet of celestial artists
close to the brush of their cosmic strokes
churning whispers into melodies of psalm
in timeless rhythms, blessed tones

chant away
the cosmos grace
born inside the lotus gold

I can live this revelation
with magnified devotion
magnified devotion
magnified devotion...

Divine mother
Free my mind from all obstacles of delusion
And lead me safely to thy shores of fulfillment
Awaken within me increasing strength, positive thinking, courage, faith
And above all fill my heart
With thine unconditional love
With thine unconditional joy

I want to be closer to higher beings
near to touch those divine companions
gathering joyfully from the nether world
as I go through the portal's fold

Warning: Complete Transparency! I go deep into detail here!

Awww yeee! Your boy did it again! Fuck yeah I did. And let me tell you... It was better than ever. Smoother than ever. It was fucking perfect.

I suppose I will not be too long on this one... since it was a spontaneous quickie... but still, fear not, there's plenty of magic in here.

For starters... Let me just say, that this is one of the, if not the hottest girl I've ever been with. She is absolutely breath-taking.

I feel very fucking proud of myself.

Build-up

It happened yesterday. But I was so damn tired towards the evening that I just collapsed and slept like a baby. I also had a long day ahead of me. So I figured I'll wait till the timing is right.

Remember that chick I mentioned that I approached, a few pages ago? Well, she came by my workplace with her friends yesterday, again. We flirted like crazy. Her friends were enjoying the show. Kinda hyping the vibe up, too. They were drinking a bit. I kinda know them all, loosely, through some other group of friends...

So, long story short; a massive storm started and we had to close down. It was kinda chaotic. Everyone was running around the place in panic. I got hit in the head by a flying sunshade lol. Nothing serious, thankfully.

It was raining like crazy. And this girl... who I will be referring here to as 'U', was wearing a tiny, pink top... and no bra.

Jesus fucking Christ.

These are, hands down, the most beautiful, God-given titties I ever held in my hands, up until now.

They are not the biggest, though they appear large as hell. I'd say, a very, very nice, full B cup.

But God damn... The shape... The symmetry... The way how they're so tight and full... Jesus... They are so squishy...

Anyways... I derail...

U's boobs are absolutely heavenly. Now picture that in rain. With her tiny, cute little nipples all hard.

I nearly had a heart attack.

So... Here's how magically and effortlessly this happened...

I really did not think I'd be having sex that day. It completely caught me off guard...

CLIMAX

I head home and U and I start texting. I ask her when can I see her. She says they're actually heading towards the coast today, and are not going to be back till next week... but, she also says, she has two or so hours of free time now, before they leave.

I got the message, right away.

First we talk about grabbing a drink in the city centre, but we quickly cut to the case and agree to meet in my apartment.

I take a shower and sparkle my place up a bit. It's just such a cool fuckboi place. I recently did some renovations. It's all fresh and nice.

Those last few minutes, before she arrived, I was nearly jumping out of my skin.

I mean; I knew there was no way we're not fucking if she steps through that door.

And lo and behold, indeed she does.

I meet her downstairs. We head up to my apartment. Little action in the elevator. Some touching and kissing. Nothing too wild.

We say nearly nothing. But we are fucking each-other with our eyes, hard. Smiling. Giggling. Flirting.

And there we are. In my fucking apartment. Just the two of us. Just like that. Out of nowhere. On a shitty, stormy, rainy day, when I just happened to be sent home early. If that's not magic, I don't know what is.

I roll a blunt and she soon sits in my lap. She does not smoke, so it's just me this time.

I quickly bring up the usual 'I'm not looking for anything serious now' talk, just to make sure we're on the same page, before we completely lose our minds.

She says something along the lines of 'yeah, yeah, sure, whatever, I'm not either'. And we start making out. 

As soon as my hands touch those titties I nearly jizz in my fucking pants, instantly. It was then that I had no doubt left in my mind; these are some special, top notch quality boobs. Haha. Fucking hell man. It makes me wanna cry. That's how good it is. 

I am absolutely losing my mind over her. She is, you guessed it, totally my type. Like, so, so, so my type. Petite, skinny, gorgeous round butt, out of this world tits, cute as fuck, blonde, short and light. I think she said she's around 50kg. Just perfect.

I lift her up. My hands on her butt cheeks, holding her up in the air. She's wearing those incredibly short summer pants. Denim. Half of her ass is out. Like, shit, man. Shit. Too damn hot.

We make out some more like this, wildly. It's just like a movie. All the angles were probably jerking off to us, looking down from heaven.

Just a lovely scene.

I lay her down on my bed. It's dark in the room. Some chill psy trance playing in the background. Led lights under my bed. The vibe is perfect.

Her top goes down first. I'll stop praising her boobs now. It's completely pointless for me to say anything more. You get it. They're perfect.

I kiss her body. Her neck. Her gorgeous nipples. Her hips and tummy. Her skin smells like honey. I am losing it completely. Yet I am still the one in control. I am the one steering the ship.

Off go her panties. 

She gets kinda shy for a second and says: 'I did not get to shave yet down there', and giggles.

It turns me on hard as fuck, instantly.

She barely had any hair. And it was so gentle and it smelled so nice... I loved it. 

I actually prefer if the girl has a little something going on there, above her clit. I find it sexier than when there's nothing. 

She has just the perfect amount.

It invites the animal inside me to step forth. I start eating her out.

She's already wet like crazy. Her juices in my mouth. My tongue in her pussy. Hands grabbing her ass. 

Another thing that stands out with this girl, is that she is a screamer lol. Very, very vocal. So expressive. She does not hold back or filter one bit. She moans as hard as she can. 

I'm kinda surprised and it maybe even throws me off a bit for a few moments... I did not expect her to be so... free. Maybe it was triggering something inside of me. Might investigate.

Anyways... I quickly loose myself in the act. And in the sheer beauty of this girl. And of course, the total awesomeness of what's actually happening. Fuck me, man. Life is so good lately, I'm really humbled. So grateful. Yet so pretentious and arrogant at times.

There was no need for me to lube her up. The girl was wet like as wet can be. And also; she is nowhere near as tight as J. This is pretty much what I've been used to. Maybe a bit tighter. That means; there is no need to be super-careful and hold back. I can go all crazy on her, right away. Perfect!

I enter her in missionary. Our bodies tightly against one-another. My hands in her hair. We're making out. She has tiny, delicate lips. Loves to bite.

I'm hitting hard. In all directions. The dynamics are on point, too. I'm slowing down and accelerating naturally, smoothly. Not an ounce of weirdness or awkwardness in the air. It feels like we've been doing this since forever. We clearly both know how to enjoy some good sex.

Soon I flip her around. She loves doggy, she tells me.

I tell her I'll show her my special version of it. She's all excited.

Her knees together. Head down on the bed. Back strength. Her ass up in the air. Arm behind her back.

She's all mine now. I'll fucking rip her apart, she's so fucking hot!

I cannot even begin describing how perfect her ass is. A few long licks on her pussy, all the way up to her butthole. It's so yummy. Tiny, pink little hole.

I lose no more time. She's nearly begging for it.

She too coughs a bit, as soon as I thrust myself into her. It's so hot. I could tell it was a lot for her to take. But she was loving every fucking centimeter of it.

I grab her around her waist and start fucking her like a beast. She screams in pleasure. Like, literally screams. She responds to every single move I make, every thrust. I'm sure people heard us. It's hard to have sex any louder than this lol.

From here we go to cowgirl position. She rides like a pro. I am in total disbelief. My brain liquefied, pouring out of my ears.

Hands on her ass. Hands on her boobs. Hands on her hips and around her waist... Fucking hell man. My heart nearly exploded.

I turn her around, and we're in missionary, again. I'm sweating like crazy. Hitting it like a true champ. My hair all wet and in my face. She loves it. She pulls on it.

I cum all over her beautiful, pink pussy and her tummy. Nearly collapsed, right away. I completely fucked my breath away.

She is in trance, still. Cannot move. Catching her breath. I think she came 3 times. Not sure. It kinda seemed like she was cumming the whole time lol. Definitely a girl that feels deeply and intensely, down there.

We get up and laugh. Exchange a few words. We clean up and I roll another joint.

We had about 40 minutes left before she had to leave.

Yup. You guessed it. Round 2.

I go to the toilet and return to the table with my dick half erected. She's sitting there, all naked and divine.

I stand next to her, lean down and kiss her. She grabs my dick with her tiny, gentle palms, and starts stroking. She does not have mad skills like J, but she is pretty damn good.

Soon, my dick is in her mouth. Jesus Christ. This position is just perfect. Her golden hair in my one arm. The other one on the back of her neck. She's going slow and deep. So damn good. I take control for a few moments and start fucking her mouth. My God. Can it get any better?

I pull her up and turn her around. Her one leg on the chair, and I slightly lean her forward on the table. She compliments me briefly about my ability to lead and switch positions so smoothly. I smile. My dick is already inside of her. My eyes melting into her butt cheeks. It's just impossible to believe that such beauty can exist.

At least that's how I'm experiencing it.

I fuck her in this standing doggy position a bit longer, and then we're on my bed again. Fucking side-ways. Her butt pounding against me. My fingers circling her clit. My other hand squeezing her boobs. 

I was so fucking close to coming, several times, but I could not. I felt under pressure, because we had limited time left. So I kinda wanted to rush it, and then it's all over. Can't cum that way. So I made peace with cumming only once that day.

We cuddle a bit more, talk about how fucking incredible that was and then we clean up and she leaves.

Just like that.

I mean... What?! 

This really fucking happened? Haha. Unbelievable.

After-thoughts:

As I said, I immediately collapsed and fell asleep in utter disbelief. I fucked all my remaining energy away lol. It was a difficult day at work.

So yeah... That happened... And I'm not sure what will be happening onwards.

Maybe this was a one time thingy, maybe not. I know there's this whole 'hot girls summer' thing going on now, so that makes sense.

We texted a bit afterwards, and supposedly, she's up for hooking up next week, when she returns from that trip.

I... could not be happier and more satisfied.

Fuck yeah, God.

Fuck yeah.

A few words about J, too.

We've been texting a bit earlier... I asked her if she's not into it anymore... and supposedly she still is. But she's also on her period, so she won't be coming over tomorrow, as we planned.

I don't really know what to think. I kinda got the feel she's avoiding me, or trying to end things in her own funny little way... dunno.

She says she's not. Just tired from work lately and stuff. I'm not sure if I'm buying it.

Will see...

Happy for you man, these are pretty fun reads! Have to say it makes me a little envious that I've changed and can't enjoy having casual sex anymore. Even if they are hot it just doesn't do it for me. I mean I'll obviously enjoy it in the physical sense and the pleasure, but it's just not satisfying anymore so I don't even bother pursuing it. And I turn down anything if I'm offered.

I'm just at the point now where I'll only have sex with someone I really like, or love. Otherwise it's just hollow, for me personally. Accepting the flow of life.

hrhrhtewgfegege