Godishere

How to tolerate fools?

28 posts in this topic

realize that not everyone is a good fit for your energy your experience and your consciousness level

i would say more than 99% of the people we encounter day to day our response should be silence

we do not have to suffer fools

our energy needs to be channeled with deliberation and intentionality, to where it will do the most good

9 hours ago, Godishere said:

What's the best way to deal with fools?

I mean they are me, so I can't hate them. I obviously have to tolerate them, but how does one awaken them. 

Direct them to the blatantly obvious. Without arguing, debating etc.

How does one achieve this? I mean considering we are not all famous YouTubers.

Does one bother to awaken them or point them to the obvious? Those of us in corporate jobs. 

A fool is always stuck to some degree in ego. Can you not feel compassion and love for them ? Your presence will do the job of helping them if you are awake.

9 hours ago, Godishere said:

What's the best way to deal with fools?

You can only see in others that which you have in yourself.

It seems that You too were once a fool.

...and if you ask foolish questions, you probably still have it in you. :D 

took me a long time but here it goes:

humour, decimate them eith humour

also stop making this duality between fool and not fool, it's causing you to suffer

It is to realize you are one ;);)

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

11 hours ago, Godishere said:

Those of us in corporate jobs. 

Perhaps there is a pointer here, and an opportunity for self-reflection?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

You basically understand their ego and how they think in the moment, where they are trapped in what special bubble. At the same time observe your thoughts, emotions and your own ego. Observe that you judge and that you think that you are superior in some way. They do the same. Everybody does it. The need to be right... Everyone defend their need to be right like it is their life. You are not this opinion or the smarter one or whatever. The others are not what they appear to be either. Everyone is dreaming. You are the same substance dreaming other dreams. Realizing this you can love the fools because you are too a fool. Everyone is a fool. Unless you happen to step out of foolishness for a bit and then return back to it.