VeganAwake

Where will you go THIS is already everything.

21 posts in this topic

What if THIS is already what your longing for.

What if it was recognized THIS is as good as it gets.

Who would continue seeking for a better experience in the future?

Who or what believes that THIS is not already everything?

What if every experience whether judged as good or bad was already completely perfect.

What if THIS is already the Kingdom of Heaven disguised as something else.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

9 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

What if THIS is already what your longing for.

If I'm longing for something, then 'me longing for something' is what THIS already is, and is just as 'good/bad' as 'not longing'. 

What if it was recognized THIS is as good as it gets.

Then recognizing this wouldn't make it any better. 

What if THIS is already the Kingdom of Heaven disguised as something else.

Then 'Heaven disguised as something else' is the same as 'Heaven'. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

When it is and isn’t seen that there never was an individual, there’s no individual to fall away ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Mason Riggle said:

Then recognizing this wouldn't make it any better.

You’re absolutely correct! He was just widening the already open door, in a sense. But there’s a bit of a catch: the recognition is the end of better or worse. Realizing there’s nowhere else is the end of need. But it’s not the satisfaction of need. The door is always open. There’s already only paradise, so it doesn’t matter if the door is passed through.

It’s only a suggestion. Albeit a suggestion with no practical use — but therein lies its purity... i.e. there’s no one here giving anything to someone over there, because here and there, and “you and I,” are not recognized as separate, or even as things at all. Giving is receiving, but there are no such things as giving and receiving. So too, caring is judging; doubt is certainty. There is no one, only this, which is not a thing — no-thing is not graspable.

Edited by The0Self

Well the paradox of life is that 

as God we are experiencing higher and higher aspects of our Self which we don't become aware of until we do.

But at the same time the present moment is all there is. So as God like in a video game we are imagining constraints on ourselves and then imagining

that we are slowly conquering those constraints toward higher and higher degrees of Love.

But really we were God all along. With infinite Power, Love, Intelligence, etc.

Edited by Byun Sean

Another pointer:

It’s just a fun poem.

Has a 5-ish beat —

every single line. ? ^^

There is no belief.

No belief needed.

What is not needed

is not to be true.

No thing is needed,

so no thing is true.

No thing’s everything,

so everything’s true.

My previous comment (“poem”) was not serious at all btw. In this one, the ineffable is effed:

What seems to often come up now: this boundless, timeless, infinite energy — the infiniteis not moving. There is, literally, nowhere else, nothing else, no one else, and no one here. Just this obviously ungraspable, unbounded, infinite (literally...infinite), spaceless, timeless energy — or if you like, nondual Awareness, or unconditional love, or just... this.

What you apparently see is all that isn’t you — everything. What’s left? Nothing. As it turns out, there’s no you to see... You are no-thing, pretending to be some-thing... How?

By imagining what it would be like if it were looking for — IF ONLY it could look for — something else. Oh...the longing...done by no one... The longing is inseparable from what apparently happens.

(i.e. it isn’t actually an “it,” and there is no actual “looking for something else,” as “it” is bathing in, and being, all there is.)

Ta-da! ?

(i.e. the underlined portion is the ‘ta-da!’ referred to)

Edited by The0Self

Anything that's occuring = Infinity exploring itself and playing. You are playing on God's playground. There is nothing but Consciousness, so no matter what you do, you don't stop being Consciousness/God. 

So yes, THIS is already the Kingdom of Heaven. 

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

ah friend, but THIS is not the same as THIS. If THIS is cleaned of all the shit, then yes, there is an unbeatable THIS. but there is shit, and shit, so THIS, very often, being a wonderful THIS, looks a big shit

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

ah friend, but THIS is not the same as THIS. If THIS is cleaned of all the shit, then yes, there is an unbeatable THIS. but there is shit, and shit, so THIS, very often, being a wonderful THIS, looks a big shit

Longing is inseparable from what apparently happens, with no exceptions. Hence, unconditional love.

But of course, no one does the longing:

In alignment with exactly what you describe... Who would?

If THIS wants nothing at all, and THIS is all there is, then clearly, even simply logically, no one and no thing can want THIS.

This doesn’t need anything, including this itself. This is simply “longing.” Careful though... This is NOT experiencing longing as if separate from longing, this IS longing.

To understand this is to understand that this cannot be understood.

To understand this fully is to understand that this cannot be understood even a single bit.

Edited by The0Self

yes yes, THIS is what it is, but I would like to know why, in every second of my existence, there is a slight feeling of ... this should not be exactly like that. Since I'm god, how do I remove that fucking virus from the equation? I can remove it for a while, but it restarts, like a doom.

I Know that the fucking virus is me, of course

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

yes yes, THIS is what it is, but I would like to know why, in every second of my existence, there is a slight feeling of ... this should not be exactly like that. Since I'm god, how do I remove that fucking virus from the equation? I can remove it for a while, but it restarts, like a doom.

I Know that the fucking virus is me, of course

You fighting with you is just an appearance. There isn't anyone doing it. It's inseparable from everything. You can never become worthy of everything, because you are already everything.

So snap out of it! :) (jk)

3 minutes ago, The0Self said:

You fighting with you is just an appearance. There isn't anyone doing it. It's inseparable from everything. You can never become worthy of everything, because you are already everything.

So snap out of it! :) (jk)

?? It's Impossible, this shit of software is too strong. all the time changing from future to past, and that when it doesn't get worse with humiliation and so on ... damn survival software, it's useful but very annoying

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

?? It's Impossible, this shit of software is too strong. all the time changing from future to past, and that when it doesn't get worse with humiliation and so on ... damn survival software, it's useful but very annoying

It's alright. There isn't a you who ever made a wrong choice, or a right choice. There is only immediately what appears -- nothing else, not even so-called reality. Full-on, free-fall LIFE. No separation...already. This longs for desire, by being desire.

Edited by The0Self

"You find out that the universe is a system that creeps up on itself and says 'Boo' and then laughs at itself for jumping." - Alan Watts

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

10 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

"You find out that the universe is a system that creeps up on itself and says 'Boo' and then laughs at itself for jumping." - Alan Watts

Love it!

29 minutes ago, The0Self said:

There isn't a you who ever made a wrong choice, or a right choice

All It is a movie that I am creating at this very moment, about me, what I did, my girlfriend, my father. I am fully aware of it at this very moment. the problem is that I can't stop it. and this movie prevents me from appreciating the beauty of the moment. but I know that without this movie there would be no "me" who would appreciate the beauty of the moment 

Not true, is totally possible to stop it, just need more understanding

Edited by Breakingthewall

Always keep seeking. No matter what anyone tells you. No matter what you find.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Maybe stop resisting it, dive into it, wallop in the s***. 

"Embrace the suck" - Marine Corps

"Be the Observer" - ET

No one may come out clean. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi