SageModeAustin

What's the physical mechanics needed to have ZERO RESISTANCE

10 posts in this topic

A superconductor can have ZERO RESISTANCE. Meaning extreme electrical currents like a lightning bolt will not affect the super conductor at all due to it's non-resistance. It goes through and out, like nothing happened. 

A lot of spirituality and actualization work is all about non-resistance and experiencing everything you're experiencing  without resisting it at all.

David-Hawkins talks about how he got enlightened through non-resistance. He said whatever you resist, exists. Only because your resisting it you are experiencing it. 

So far i've been contemplating this daily and found that physically relaxing my muscles helps, but i want to know if there is more i can do to become more like a super conductor :)

So i'm wondering what are the mechanics of ABSOLUTE TRUE NON-RESISTANCE? 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

I came into non-resistance by first developing a regular no-mind state. This happened most organically by focusing on my passions. It was also a result of many different spiritual practices. Then, one day I realized that I had been in no-mind so often that the awareness being pointed to the no-mind state in this moment caused an awakening. I can do everything in my day with no-mind. Eventually with some further contemplation on the nature of Self, I ran into a strong No-Self awakening. Now I fully can recognize the ego, but the resistance is gone because I know there's nothing to do. I'm not doing the ego's activities. They do themselves. I watch as the ego lives its life and accept the union between this identity and the non-doer. 

The personal sacrifices one makes in the pursuit of the Truth are proportional to one’s level of Realization. 

A radical change in your state of consciousness is necessary.

The human mind would basically have to die. You would have to experience a death so deep you surrender survival itself.

You will not accomplish this through any trick or manipulation. You have to actually surrender the entire game of life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@SageModeAustin I would say one would need to minimize the amount of things to resist. I think that's the biggest idea behind minimalism movement. If you deconstruct and reduce all the things not absolutely needed for survival, there will be less things to resist and thus more freedom, peace, and less conceptual chatter.

Complete non-resistance is what we call unconditional love. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Leo Gura how would i go about this tangibly?

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

It's just as much a surrender to life as it is a surrender of life.

It's being aware what life is:

absolutely nothing but your perspective.

You can choose any perspective you want.

This kind of freedom is scary af to the ego.

There is only life

No death. Illusion.

Life = Consciousness = Heaven = You = God = Dream = Divine Play

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

The Mind Illuminated got me there, for sure. It was just equanimity though, not enlightenment. Self inquiry seemed to get me to enlightenment, but the funny thing is when enlightenment is apparent, it's recognized there is no enlightenment... So nothing brought it about; enlightenment didn't even really happen. The idea that there's something called enlightenment is just a clever way of survival, because no one wants enlightenment -- literally nobody wants it. If you think you want it, you most certainly do not, by definition -- that's now 100% obvious here -- there's no certainty about that but also zero doubt... it's simply the case. You actually already know this.

Edited by The0Self

I think self-inquiry can help too, or simple mindfulness. When resistance arises, where does it come from? From the ego-mind pov, it feels like I am identified with the resistance, and there's a separation from what is resisted. It's bound up with the belief in free will. 

But from the pov of non-self, the resistance is just another phenomenon arising spontaneously, I'm no more in control of it than my efforts to stop resisting (resisting the resistance lol). From this mystical meta-level, the distinction between resistance and resisted falls away, and you've arrived at zero resistance, emptiness. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :)