thisintegrated

Connection between autism & stage yellow/turquioise?

34 posts in this topic

There seems to be a lot of overlap, and I could just as easily attribute tier 2 traits to just being autistic.  I can't tell the difference between healthy autism and stage Turquoise, in terms of traits, at least.  Both are weird and abnormal from the perspective of the average person.  Both tend to be way too abstract, detached, calm, smart, divergent, hard to understand, inquisitive, playful, childish, etc.  it's just that "Turquoise" also holds the connotation of expanded awareness.

..but autism is kind of like having awareness expanded in all the "wrong" directions..

I don't expect an answer, but I'll hear your thoughts.

Not sure about autism per say, but I find way too many simmilarities between various mental disorders and stage turquoise. Stuff like schizophrenia for example, or bipolar disorder. I'm not even sure these are legitimate diseases

Autism probably doesn’t help one be yellow/turquoise unless it’s more of an edge case with high functioning if I had to make a guess. At the end of the day, it is a different type of perception and thinking capacities. This can be advantageous at giving unique life perspectives to increase openness, but a lot of the time this isn’t taken advantage of. Many cases of autism might see gaps in social connectivity, for example, which can limit a lot of yellow/turquoise thinking and understanding of other perspectives. Sometimes it seems like a lot of high functioning cases are analytical to a fault. It looks like there can be some emotional difficulties and differences too. These are hurdles, but if they are overcome or managed well, the advantages can be noticeable. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Autism probably doesn’t help one be yellow/turquoise unless it’s more of an edge case with high functioning if I had to make a guess. At the end of the day, it is a different type of perception and thinking capacities. This can be advantageous at giving unique life perspectives to increase openness, but a lot of the time this isn’t taken advantage of. Many cases of autism might see gaps in social connectivity, for example, which can limit a lot of yellow/turquoise thinking and understanding of other perspectives. Sometimes it seems like a lot of high functioning cases are analytical to a fault. It looks like there can be some emotional difficulties and differences too. These are hurdles, but if they are overcome or managed well, the advantages can be noticeable. 

Hmm, sounds like something I could've written.  Doesn't give me anything new, but I appreciate the answer.

I think, basically: 

Smart = more likely to develop to the point of tier 2.  (The stages are measures of awareness, and intelligence = awareness, technically.)

Autistic = higher probability of an over-developed intellect to compensate for social difficulties.   (..and the good intellect fosters the development of analytical skills → accelerating the progression through the stages...)

Didn't even know I knew that.  But I did want new insights ..now I remember why I don't discuss this with people, and why I left this forum.

Edited by thisintegrated

Keep in mind that the spiral is depending on developing intelligences (plural) and not limited to IQ per se.

Autism and aspergers is dysfunctional in nature and high intelligence is common with the downtrade of other intelligences/developmental lines. 

Extreme IQ people oftan display, and themselves talk about having difficulties with picking up social queues, social awareness and interaction. They're functioning on a hyper-logical plane. 

Spiral dynamics though require a fairly level development across developmental lines which implies higher development in all, or at least the essental intelligences (plural), not just IQ. 

Missing essential intelligence or intelligences causes development to cease at some stage, e.g. at the second tier "leap". 

So from this perspective it is easy to see that autism and second tier qualities may show up in a more similar way in the sense of ability to hyper focus onto subjects, making more complex connections, displaying traits that could look like aspergers, but not limited by the dysfuntional side that comes with the diagnosable disorder.

I suppose that what's shown on the surface of one's being and what's going on inside in depth isn't readily available for others to pickup on unless you get to know more aspects of someone. On the surface and at glance they might appear similar, and in this sense specific abilities. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

5 minutes ago, Eph75 said:

Keep in mind that the spiral is depending on developing intelligences (plural) and not limited to IQ per se.

Autism and aspergers is dysfunctional in nature and high intelligence is common with the downtrade of other intelligences/developmental lines. 

Extreme IQ people oftan display, and themselves talk about having difficulties with picking up social queues, social awareness and interaction. They're functioning on a hyper-logical plane. 

Spiral dynamics though require a fairly level development across developmental lines which implies higher development in all, or at least the essental intelligences (plural), not just IQ. 

Missing essential intelligence or intelligences causes development to cease at some stage, e.g. at the second tier "leap". 

So from this perspective it is easy to see that autism and second tier qualities may show up in a more similar way in the sense of ability to hyper focus onto subjects, making more complex connections, displaying traits that could look like aspergers, but not limited by the dysfuntional side that comes with the diagnosable disorder.

I suppose that what's shown on the surface of one's being and what's going on inside in depth isn't readily available for others to pickup on unless you get to know more aspects of someone. On the surface and at glance they might appear and in this sense share some abilities. 

Thank you for the long response.

I did word it in a way to suggest the same thing you're saying.  And I'm impressed someone here is aware of the distinctions between different types of intelligence.

But I was more referring to the mild cases of autism.  The ones where someone's disadvantages can be more than made up for by general intelligence/IQ/EQ/MQ/SQ/etc..  Where they literally just think their way to Turquoise, lol. 

ime, 100% of people I'd consider "intelligent" are autistic to some small degree.  And as stupid and crazy as it sounds, this intelligence seems to be correlated to tier 2.  But if it's only in appearance, I do not know.. yet.  lol, knowing me, it'll come to me by tomorrow.

54 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

just think their way to Turquoise, lol. 

mmm.....  I dunno if you can be Turqoise without a sickening degree of embodiment.  Meaning; relationships, sexuality, art, kinesthetics, morality, spirituality, logic and reasoning, etc., etc., etc..  I feel it's like comparing, I dunno, the world's most powerful gun that can only shoot once and only in one direction vs. the most versatile, robust, and elite attack helicopter.  You're gunna see a huge difference in their abilities to cope with life (i.e., changing environments).  It's almost like the gun being so powerful in only a tiny domain actually makes it weak.  --->  Specialization = Fragility.  So, the gun = the guy who just thinks his way to Turqoise (i.e., his cognition), .. the attack helicopter = the guy who can actually embody and live and Be Turquoise instead of just thinking it.  Not saying people can't only develop Turquoise thinking.  I'm just saying they'd have to have other lines and domains of development at that stage for me to grace them with the noble title of "Turquoise".  :P  

54 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

100% of people I'd consider "intelligent" are autistic to some small degree.

I think we're conflating our brain and intelligence maps here a bit too much.  Another interesting idea I got from Daniel Schmachtenberger (stage Yellow thinker I'd highly recommend checking out on YouTube if you wanna see what thinking is when mastered) is his opinion that many people who we might consider "low level autistic" are mostly just underdeveloped in some areas.  Like that guy who maybe had some bullying in high school, so he stayed alone a lot on his computer and read a ton.  He probably doesn't have autism.  He's probably simply socially underdeveloped from his traumas, and over developed in his cognition since he avoided the social and used that time instead on his cognition/logic/reasoning etc..  There's also personality functions we can throw into this mix as well.  Like some people being more introverted-thinking dominant, etc.. 

It's a bloody rat's nest imo.  :P  But it's fun to play with different perspectives too.  We should see how many theories, maps, and models we can apply to this topic.  

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@thisintegrated

I don't see the connection? Other than the fact that both an autist & a tier 2 person may have some troubles when it comes to social interactions but that's about it.

What's your definition of autism?

I see autism basically as a mental disorder that causes people to be hypersensitive to their environment, and it also causes difficulty in social situations. And of course, there's levels to it, mild to severe levels of autism.

Being smart is not a characteristic of autism. It's possible that you've met a couple autistic people that are smart and now you believe it is a characteristic but I don't believe so. In elementary school my class and I had to volunteer and work with autistic "special needs" kids for a bit, are they smart? No not exactly, they couldn't function properly in life and do basic things that the average human can do. But, I did have a girl in my elementary class who may have had a mild case of autism and she was one of the smartest students in the class. She would always flap her hands in excitement for no reason as if she were shaking some imaginary liquid off of them. Although, that doesn't mean being smart is a characteristic of autism.

Some characteristics of autism: unusual behavior, repetitive habits, social difficulty, emotional sensitivity, difficulty processing physical sensations, sensitivity to its environment.

Back to what I was saying earlier about tier 2 people possibly having trouble in social interactions, I wouldn't say social difficulty IS a characteristic or trait of tier 2 but they're more likely to have some difficulty in social situations due to the fact that Yellow specifically might become a hermit and choose not to develop any sort of relationship with anyone. Of course, what happens when someone decides not to socialize with anyone? They won't be working on their social skills and their social skills start to deteriorate.

I see the reason for social withdrawal in most situations as just a characteristic of being introverted. And I believe most people who make it to tier 2 are usually introverted.

This thread sort of bothers me, it reminds me of a toxic friend that I recently cut off from my life. It was silly of me to assume he had the same level of knowledge or understanding of life as me, I told him about my behavior as an introvert, how I would withdraw from certain social situations, and he pretty much labelled it as "autism." One night he asked me if I was slightly autistic, and that just got my blood boiling because of how ignorant and offensive of a question that is. That was the first sign that showed me he's a toxic friend. We later talked about this and just turns out he just doesn't understand what "introvert" or what "autism" means. But then more signs of toxicity showed up.

Anyways, in conclusion no I don't see any connection here. I think based on the people you've met in your life it lead you to draw these specific conclusions of the characteristics of autistic people and tier 2 people.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

10 hours ago, 7thLetter said:

@thisintegrated

I don't see the connection? Other than the fact that both an autist & a tier 2 person may have some troubles when it comes to social interactions but that's about it.

What's your definition of autism?

I see autism basically as a mental disorder that causes people to be hypersensitive to their environment, and it also causes difficulty in social situations. And of course, there's levels to it, mild to severe levels of autism.

Being smart is not a characteristic of autism. It's possible that you've met a couple autistic people that are smart and now you believe it is a characteristic but I don't believe so. In elementary school my class and I had to volunteer and work with autistic "special needs" kids for a bit, are they smart? No not exactly, they couldn't function properly in life and do basic things that the average human can do. But, I did have a girl in my elementary class who may have had a mild case of autism and she was one of the smartest students in the class. She would always flap her hands in excitement for no reason as if she were shaking some imaginary liquid off of them. Although, that doesn't mean being smart is a characteristic of autism.

Some characteristics of autism: unusual behavior, repetitive habits, social difficulty, emotional sensitivity, difficulty processing physical sensations, sensitivity to its environment.

Back to what I was saying earlier about tier 2 people possibly having trouble in social interactions, I wouldn't say social difficulty IS a characteristic or trait of tier 2 but they're more likely to have some difficulty in social situations due to the fact that Yellow specifically might become a hermit and choose not to develop any sort of relationship with anyone. Of course, what happens when someone decides not to socialize with anyone? They won't be working on their social skills and their social skills start to deteriorate.

I see the reason for social withdrawal in most situations as just a characteristic of being introverted. And I believe most people who make it to tier 2 are usually introverted.

This thread sort of bothers me, it reminds me of a toxic friend that I recently cut off from my life. It was silly of me to assume he had the same level of knowledge or understanding of life as me, I told him about my behavior as an introvert, how I would withdraw from certain social situations, and he pretty much labelled it as "autism." One night he asked me if I was slightly autistic, and that just got my blood boiling because of how ignorant and offensive of a question that is. That was the first sign that showed me he's a toxic friend. We later talked about this and just turns out he just doesn't understand what "introvert" or what "autism" means. But then more signs of toxicity showed up.

Anyways, in conclusion no I don't see any connection here. I think based on the people you've met in your life it lead you to draw these specific conclusions of the characteristics of autistic people and tier 2 people.

I guess that's "classical" autism.  The kind seen as a disorder.  Elon Musk admitted he's autistic, but he's not exactly having "difficulties".  Without the autism, I don't think he'd have as much Yellow as he does.  I've always known he has autism, and I've always thought he's got a lot of Yellow in him.  This seems to be very common.  Whenever I think someone's Yellow, I also often think they're likely autistic.  This is usually proven correct, as was the case with Elon.

16 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

I guess that's "classical" autism.  The kind seen as a disorder.  Elon Musk admitted he's autistic, but he's not exactly having "difficulties".  Without the autism, I don't think he'd have as much Yellow as he does.  I've always known he has autism, and I've always thought he's got a lot of Yellow in him.  This seems to be very common.  Whenever I think someone's Yellow, I also often think they're likely autistic.  This is usually proven correct, as was the case with Elon.

Elon admit to having Asperger's specifically, I think that's important to note here. Although, I guess people put both autism & Asperger's in the same category, but I think there may be several differences between the two.

I see autism or "classical" autism as more of a mental disability whereas Asperger's has many similarities to "classical" autism but it also may be what you're describing here.

Also, if you've watched previous interviews with Elon Musk its pretty clear he does have some speech difficulties. Watch Elon's interview with Joe Rogan, you'll notice that he often stutters with his words.

What exactly makes you believe that Elon is Yellow? I obviously don't know Elon personally but I see him more as a high, healthy Orange.

It's easy for us to confuse Yellow & Orange because there's many similarities between the two. And its not always easy for us to label others and figure out where they fall under the spiral.

There is a possibility though he is Yellow, I'm just curious as to why you and other people think so.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

6 hours ago, 7thLetter said:

There is a possibility though he is Yellow, I'm just curious as to why you and other people think so

I guess it's more that people can whiff some yellow coming from the way he thinks and explains himself. Don't know if they necessarily mean full Yellow, I at least don't think so. I feel he's more Orange with Green tendencies and some Yellow sprinkled in there. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@thisintegrated Thanks for bringing up the topic. I discovered a similar issue about a year ago.

I would identify as a highly sensitive person which basically means that I take in more information from the environment and process it deeper. High sensitivity as a genetic trait is sometimes conflated with autism.

For a long time I’ve been totally disconnected from my body - which is typical for a highly sensitive person who has not learnt yet to deal with the sensitivity. I could understand every perspective and loved exploring different perspectives. I’ve always been a very abstract thinker. However I just couldn’t feel what “my” perspective or opinion in a certain situation was. And up until this day I sometimes struggle with this. 
I guess the disconnection from your body is the key here. Once I met a heavily traumatized woman, supposedly totally in denial of her bodily sensations. She put forward an angry stage yellow ideology, saying that she hates everybody who cannot understand different perspectives.

16 hours ago, 7thLetter said:

Elon admit to having Asperger's specifically, I think that's important to note here. Although, I guess people put both autism & Asperger's in the same category, but I think there may be several differences between the two.

I see autism or "classical" autism as more of a mental disability whereas Asperger's has many similarities to "classical" autism but it also may be what you're describing here.

Also, if you've watched previous interviews with Elon Musk its pretty clear he does have some speech difficulties. Watch Elon's interview with Joe Rogan, you'll notice that he often stutters with his words.

What exactly makes you believe that Elon is Yellow? I obviously don't know Elon personally but I see him more as a high, healthy Orange.

It's easy for us to confuse Yellow & Orange because there's many similarities between the two. And its not always easy for us to label others and figure out where they fall under the spiral.

There is a possibility though he is Yellow, I'm just curious as to why you and other people think so.

I don't think he's Yellow.  I only think he's got more of it than the average person.  Large-scale thinking, first principles thinking, etc. are all commonly associated with Yellow.

7 hours ago, Advocate said:

@thisintegrated Thanks for bringing up the topic. I discovered a similar issue about a year ago.

I would identify as a highly sensitive person which basically means that I take in more information from the environment and process it deeper. High sensitivity as a genetic trait is sometimes conflated with autism.

For a long time I’ve been totally disconnected from my body - which is typical for a highly sensitive person who has not learnt yet to deal with the sensitivity. I could understand every perspective and loved exploring different perspectives. I’ve always been a very abstract thinker. However I just couldn’t feel what “my” perspective or opinion in a certain situation was. And up until this day I sometimes struggle with this. 
I guess the disconnection from your body is the key here. Once I met a heavily traumatized woman, supposedly totally in denial of her bodily sensations. She put forward an angry stage yellow ideology, saying that she hates everybody who cannot understand different perspectives.

Hmm, relatable.  This reminds of a similar topic.  Stage Green seems like it's made up of 90% feelers (MBTI).  Feelers are significantly more likely to be Green, ime, just like autists are far more likely to be Yellow..

11 hours ago, Max_V said:

I guess it's more that people can whiff some yellow coming from the way he thinks and explains himself. Don't know if they necessarily mean full Yellow, I at least don't think so. I feel he's more Orange with Green tendencies and some Yellow sprinkled in there. 

@Max_V And I ask "why" exactly do people think so?

Sure he's a highly complex, intelligent, interesting individual. And he's one of the richest people on the planet for a reason, he's changing the world with his work, he's definitely working with some very advanced technology. But the question is, are Orange people not capable of being like this as well? Is it that Orange people just seen as shallow individuals who like to chase materialistic success? When people think of Orange do they only think of Tai Lopez or Dan Bilzerian?

Elon seems to be a very scientific and business-minded individual. He's also been manipulating the cryptocurrency markets lately. These are a few reasons why I would say he could just be a high-level Orange, and these are also reasons why I want to know exactly why people would say he's "Yellow." I certainly think that Orange can be at the level Elon is at so I question.

1 hour ago, thisintegrated said:

I don't think he's Yellow.  I only think he's got more of it than the average person.  Large-scale thinking, first principles thinking, etc. are all commonly associated with Yellow.

@thisintegrated Something I'd like to add to this conversation, I don't know where you got these ideas that lead you to believe autism or Asperger's is linked to intelligence or becoming "Yellow", my understanding has always been that intelligence is directly linked to people's personality type. Basically put, its commonly known that introverts are likely to be more intelligent, philosophical, etc.

But you're basically saying here that intelligence and a stage on the spiral is linked to a mental disorder/disability? Why is that so?

I see Spiral Dynamics more as a measurement of one's level of consciousness, so I don't exactly understand how exactly a slight mental disorder could lead someone to become "smart" or lead them to raise their level of consciousness in order to move up the spiral. From my perspective that's sort of like saying social anxiety is linked to one's level of intelligence or people with social anxiety are smarter than the average person.

I've definitely seen a few sources on the internet where people mention Asperger's is linked to intelligence but I don't know if that's an actual fact. So I'm just asking some questions.

How is Asperger's linked with raising someone's level of consciousness?

19 hours ago, 7thLetter said:

You're basically saying here that intelligence and a stage on the spiral is linked to a mental disorder/disability? Why is that so?

I see Spiral Dynamics more as a measurement of one's level of consciousness, so I don't exactly understand how exactly a slight mental disorder could lead someone to become "smart" or lead them to raise their level of consciousness in order to move up the spiral. From my perspective that's sort of like saying social anxiety is linked to one's level of intelligence or people with social anxiety are smarter than the average person.

How is Asperger's linked with raising someone's level of consciousness?

Intelligence = awareness = the spiral

Autists often have to compensate for their difficulties in society.  This results in them developing their intellect.  People are only as smart as they need to be to survive, and most never experience a need to develop their intellect.  "Intelligent" people are, generally, only intelligent because they had to be (be it out of a need to understand socialising [autism], or out of boredom [adhd]).

Sure he's a highly complex, intelligent, interesting individual. And he's one of the richest people on the planet for a reason, he's changing the world with his work, he's definitely working with some very advanced technology. But the question is, are Orange people not capable of being like this as well? Is it that Orange people just seen as shallow individuals who like to chase materialistic success? When people think of Orange do they only think of Tai Lopez or Dan Bilzerian?

Orange is a pretty low level of development for someone in their 30s/40s, especially for someone with a highly developed intellect.  And you don't just spend decades learning complex systems and thinking about the distant future as Orange, especially when you could just retire whenever.  It's unlikely he's deep in Orange, but it likely is his predominant stage.  I think his autism likely makes him atypical in terms of SD.  He's got a lot of Orange and Yellow, but I'm not seeing much Green.  A shadow, perhaps.  He's the type of person who lives out of his intellect, and dismisses everything else.  He's developed his intellect almost to the point of Yellow thinker, but that rejection of Green is keeping him from actually being a genuine, certified SpiralDynamics®Yellow™.

Elon seems to be a very scientific and business-minded individual. He's also been manipulating the cryptocurrency markets lately. These are a few reasons why I would say he could just be a high-level Orange, and these are also reasons why I want to know exactly why people would say he's "Yellow." I certainly think that Orange can be at the level Elon is at so I question.

I think that's a bit of a myopic view of his actions.  He's not "manipulating" the markets, he's just fucking with them (big difference).  He wants to expose its problems.  He thinks shorting should be illegal, and is giving the problem more exposure (much like apes, such as myself, are by buying AMC/GME?????).  This is an example of Yellow.

Edit (while we're on the topic):

?????????????????????????????????????????

MOON CONFIRMED!!!!! 

Gamma squeeze imminent!!

HODL!!

Edited by thisintegrated

INTJ and INFJ are often misdiagnosed with autism. They are also most likely type to have child hood mystical experiences. Ni dominant. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

7 minutes ago, integral said:

INTJ and INFJ are often misdiagnosed with autism. They are also most likely type to have child hood mystical experiences. Ni dominant. 

Hmm?  Ni is the narrow/inward subconscious-processing function.  It can make someone hard to understand, but I don't think mystical experiences are at all linked to it.

But I may be biased, being a Ne-man myself.

Edited by thisintegrated

Ya, I think conflating Jungian functions with non-duality is hairy and off the mark.  I can definitely see why people would think that of Ni though.  Being the "guru" function.  I just don't think it means what most probably think of it as, and that it is fundamentally different from having mystical experiences.  I see it more as picking one pattern out of all the possible patterns and then just sticking to that one pattern, versus Ne which is basically like a pattern collector and sees more possibilities.  

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

56 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Intelligence = awareness = the spiral

Autists often have to compensate for their difficulties in society.  This results in them developing their intellect.  People are only as smart as they need to be to survive, and most never experience a need to develop their intellect.  "Intelligent" people are, generally, only intelligent because they had to be (be it out of a need to understand socialising [autism], or out of boredom [adhd]).

Which is why I mention introverted personality types, socializing or going out is a distraction to be honest. Staying indoors and having a natural interest for learning new ideas through books, videos, etc. definitely results in one developing their intellect.

I'm still not convinced this is a result of autism itself, perhaps most intelligent autists tend to be introverted. In fact, it is said that Elon is an INTP. So rather than his intellect being a result of his autism I'd say its a result of his introverted nature.

I mean, just explain all the autists who aren't "intelligent"? To be blunt, there's more dysfunctional autists in the world rather than the Elon Musk type.

Orange is a pretty low level of development for someone in their 30s/40s, especially for someone with a highly developed intellect.  And you don't just spend decades learning complex systems and thinking about the distant future as Orange, especially when you could just retire whenever.

What about Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates? It is said that they're Orange and they're in their 50s & 60s. Bill Gates is pretty smart, I don't see anyone saying he's Yellow.

The idea about retiring whenever, I've noticed from a lot of successful people that they often times choose to continue working even though they're financially free, especially when they're working on something they're passionate about. You would think that people with billions of dollars would retire and sit on a beach sipping Piña coladas but I don't think that's the case. Even Jeff Bezos said so in an interview, the interviewer asked him "Why not just sit on a beach?" Jeff said, "Why would I?" And keep in mind Jeff is Orange, so being Orange doesn't mean he's just going to retire now that he's the richest or one of the richest in the world, it's the passion that keeps him going.

It's nice to take breaks but it should only be something that happens once in a while, if you take a break your whole life it gets a bit boring.

So that's one reason that would explain why Elon Musk continues to work.

I think that's a bit of a myopic view of his actions.  He's not "manipulating" the markets, he's just fucking with them (big difference).  He wants to expose its problems.  He thinks shorting should be illegal, and is giving the problem more exposure (much like apes, such as myself, are by buying AMC/GME?????).  This is an example of Yellow.

Oh okay, I guess I'm myopic for not following him religiously like you probably do. You know the color of his undies too? xD

He is manipulating the markets, that's what's happening on the surface. But to say what you're saying and saying those are his true intentions behind it is more of an assumption or speculative bet I would say, unless he's actually said that himself. 

It's news to me though that he's against shorting, so that would make sense.

But how is that an example of Yellow? You're saying it like he's looking out for the greater good but he has only publicly expressed his issues with it when hedgies shorted Tesla. Maybe he is looking out for the greater good but other than that possibility, we should know that of course he's against it because it affects his own personal gain.

Understanding someone's true intentions behind their actions is important for us to figure out what stage they're at, but if there's no clear evidence for it then its just speculation.

And to call the short squeeze an example of Yellow? Don't even lie, all the apes, sure we might be doing this to get back at the hedge funds but at the end of the day 95% of them are in it for the money.

2 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Edit (while we're on the topic):

MOON CONFIRMED!!!!! 

Gamma squeeze imminent!!

HODL!!

$70+ today, that's crazy. I fucked up, set a take profit today before I went to bed and it sold my position too early. Missed out on a couple thous