Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kambido

What does becoming enlightened truly mean?

32 posts in this topic

To understand infinity, you must understand me, even if you can't. First paradox. I exist too. Someone different than you exists too. How can you become "fully" enlightened to the "different" ... bc by definition, that is not you. It's different, right? But no matter what, i exist too. And so do you. We exist together and that's beautiful. But what does that mean if you really think about it?  We're both here, even beyond science and those close minded to your position, i believe in you... but not exactly. Bc you're not me and i'm not you. That is the beauty of the finite imho. I can agree with you to the end, but never exactly. Do you really want me to be exact? Do you really ever want me to be exactly like you? Never right? But what does that mean times infinity. Seriously just think of this... the duality of the beauty of the infinite and finite. We can dive into either of them... but the duality is there, so the answers are different, and the same, but think. Why can't i disagree but still want you in my experience. 

Becoming awakened to the nature of consciousness. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India I don't mean to be offensive. But what do you mean???... bc to me, that means being aware to someone that isn't conscious. But you are being vague to my question. Be more specific, like i don't understand you... please. Bc many don't understand you with what you said. It sounds like ego only... you are beyond me but so what... i don't care, same with the most... what do we mean by being aware of conscious? Other than being aware of i am me, and you are you. 

@Kambido  it means waking up to the nature of consciousness which is infinity. 

This is an experience and not like a book that you try to learn. 

You cannot theoririze this too much. It's when you meditate a lot you'll realize deep insights. 

Especially about consciousness. 

Consciousness is not the same as awareness. 

Consciousness basically means everything around you in the universe. Every little thing is a part of it. 

With enlightenment you become closer to understanding this consciousness 

It helps you understand the nature of reality 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Kambido  it means waking up to the nature of consciousness which is infinity. 

This is an experience and not like a book that you try to learn. 

You cannot theoririze this too much. It's when you meditate a lot you'll realize deep insights. 

Especially about consciousness. 

Consciousness is not the same as awareness. 

Consciousness basically means everything around you in the universe. Every little thing is a part of it. 

With enlightenment you become closer to understanding this consciousness 

It helps you understand the nature of reality 

But none of that matters bc i don't agree with you... what does that mean? **honestly, i do agree with some of that, but not all. Just think, in infinity, you may never be me... what does that mean? Even in books, sometimes you skip over something... i'm saying i'm the part you slightly skip over... what does that mean? 

We're kinda going around in circles here. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

We're kinda going around in circles here. 

That isn't my intent. If we're lost, please explain to me where? I'm more than glad to clarify my position or understand yours. 

2 hours ago, Kambido said:

That it means anything; is an idea. 

Why would it have to mean anything? Once you find your way to being and become comfortable with it; meaning becomes something you play around with - so to speak. It can change and adjust itself. Depending on what's most in alignment with one's truth in each and every moment.

@ivankiss But what if i've already done that and i want more? I'm comfortable with it, but what now? I got me figured out, but there are many around me that don't know... am i suppose to help them out of it, or are they exactly what they need to be? 

3 hours ago, Kambido said:

Bc you're not me and i'm not you.

Although waves may appear separate from one another they are all of the same ocean.

You never become enlightened. You apparently get enlightened of the reality of I am.

There is only this enlightenment that is already. If you don’t want it, you survive in apparent bondage (the only way to survive). As soon as you no longer don’t want this enlightenment (which you are sitting in right now), you get enlightened, but only apparently, and no one wakes up.

Just happened here only a few days ago.

Edited by The0Self

Infinity means I'm alone for ever for eternity and that's fucked up if you ask me tbh

20 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Infinity means I'm alone for ever for eternity and that's fucked up if you ask me tbh

You're imagining the concept of aloneness, cause you're imagining sentient beings.

You can't feel alone if there is nothing in contrast to feel alone to with.

The idea that you can contrast yourself to something else at all is something you imagine too.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

19 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Not exactly. It means this appearance never takes form; it never becomes something that arose. And it means there's no you.

Just now, Shin said:

You're imagining the concept of aloneness, cause you're imagining sentient being.

You can't feel alone if there nothing in contrast to feel alone to, actually even the idea that you can contrast yourself to something else at all is something you imagine.

^^

Living reckless life is your egoic self bias and  protection of your identity if you are really concious of who you really are. Well your life won't really be like that. Who am I to tell?!

My life is wonderful and filled with great friends, awesome gf, 2 companies etc haven't experienced anything bad in relative for quite a long time only when I decide to. 

Because I was given orange after experiencing inner beauty of humans long time go. 

So life as you know it, is your own creation. So wannabe creator of BS or sthg good? 

Up to you. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Its like Log off the Matrix, you leave your body and now you awake to the fact that you are controlling all the entities in the universe, it will feel like leaving the RPG game that you were playing all your life.

Love to come here from time to time. 

"Enlightened" Jesus Christ. Oh yes Connor Murphy that's why. Great to be wolf. 

35 minutes ago, Shin said:

You're imagining the concept of aloneness, cause you're imagining sentient beings.

You can't feel alone if there is nothing in contrast to feel alone to with.

The idea that you can contrast yourself to something else at all is something you imagine too.

@The0Self

That's cute to say it in theory, but I wonder if you do not feel alone sometimes.

If you seek sex, relationships, friendships...etc it's because you know , even as an illusion, that the self exists and you pursue that love/union .

Because "I" thought and then "otherness" creates the tremendous suffering of separation. So we try to eliminate it constantly doing this things.

But at the end of the day, you really are alone as God hahaha . So what we are even doing.

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@The0Self

That's cute to say it in theory, but I wonder if you do not feel alone sometimes.

If you seek sex, relationships, friendships...etc it's because you know , even as an illusion, that the self exists and you pursue that love/union .

Because "I" thought and then "otherness" creates the tremendous suffering of separation. So we try to eliminate it constantly doing this things.

But at the end of the day, you really are alone as God hahaha . So what we are even doing.

You're conflating the absolute and the relative.

What's true is that you can't feel alone if you're truly woke, and that's why I told you not to fear being alone while pursuing the truth.

Now of course if you're not woke, if you come back to identify as Javly, you'll feel alone as of right now, but that's only because you believe again there is some other sentient beings out there, which is not wrong, it's just one way to perceive the world.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

57 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Here it seems it’s basically unthinkable for loneliness to arise ??